FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sending pics

Sending pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last night I unknowingly at the time sent all my face and face and body pics to an old neighbour has everyone done this? He reckons he will delete them but I am shitting myself. I didn’t recognise him at all from his pics but he could tell me all about me. Tbh thinking of deleting account just in case

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Last night I unknowingly at the time sent all my face and face and body pics to an old neighbour has everyone done this? He reckons he will delete them but I am shitting myself. I didn’t recognise him at all from his pics but he could tell me all about me. Tbh thinking of deleting account just in case "

Was your face on the pictures without clothing? If I were you just block and move on if you feel that bad about it.

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Don’t delete your account approach him and get a guarantee off him that your pictures and discreetness is not compromised

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

crisis alright, I hope that settles down for you. I guess you got to think that he has as much to lose as you from any sort of "outing" so hopefully it will be ok.

I'm miles away mind you, feel free to send them all here !!

"Last night I unknowingly at the time sent all my face and face and body pics to an old neighbour has everyone done this? He reckons he will delete them but I am shitting myself. I didn’t recognise him at all from his pics but he could tell me all about me. Tbh thinking of deleting account just in case

Was your face on the pictures without clothing? If I were you just block and move on if you feel that bad about it. "

Yeah face in naked pics. I can’t believe was so stupid. Freaking out now cos obohe knows me my family etc. I didn’t recognise him at all

"Last night I unknowingly at the time sent all my face and face and body pics to an old neighbour has everyone done this? He reckons he will delete them but I am shitting myself. I didn’t recognise him at all from his pics but he could tell me all about me. Tbh thinking of deleting account just in case "

Don't worry about it we're all here for the same thing Alex

By *olinjxMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Approach him and don’t hide your anxiety.

If he any sort of decent guy he will pull out his phone and delete them in front of you.

Just ask to meet for coffee...no guy will refuse you.

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

"Approach him and don’t hide your anxiety.

If he any sort of decent guy he will pull out his phone and delete them in front of you.

Just ask to meet for coffee...no guy will refuse you. "

i agree but don’t let him think your on the back foot it might make him think he’s in control of you

if your worried delete the pictures ou sent. if it they were sent via mail here they will no longer be in the mail. unless he has saved them you should be ok. nice thing about site support is you can auto delete pictures that have been sent in mail once its been opened and seen.

Did he send you pics ? Meet him for coffee and leave it at that ,what’s the worst thing that can happen .

I know quite a lot of people on here even some very close neighbors no big deal we are all here for the same reason

Haha wouldn't bother me personally as I don't have any saucy pics on here, plus it would mean I have w fit neighbor

"Last night I unknowingly at the time sent all my face and face and body pics to an old neighbour has everyone done this? He reckons he will delete them but I am shitting myself. I didn’t recognise him at all from his pics but he could tell me all about me. Tbh thinking of deleting account just in case

if your worried delete the pictures ou sent. if it they were sent via mail here they will no longer be in the mail. unless he has saved them you should be ok. nice thing about site support is you can auto delete pictures that have been sent in mail once its been opened and seen. "

Sent them on kik I didn’t recognise him at all. He said he will delete them so he seams ok about it I’m just in a panic I hate people knowing me

Don't worry about it we're all here for the same thing Alex "

Thanks but you know me and how I get myself in a panic

Learnt my lesson years ago they ended up on another site with my name till an old friend contacted me. Hard enough getting them removed. Hopefully your neighbour is just horny

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

if your worried delete the pictures ou sent. if it they were sent via mail here they will no longer be in the mail. unless he has saved them you should be ok. nice thing about site support is you can auto delete pictures that have been sent in mail once its been opened and seen.

Sent them on kik I didn’t recognise him at all. He said he will delete them so he seams ok about it I’m just in a panic I hate people knowing me "

Delete them from your kik folder on your phone's memory if it makes you feel better. This will remove the photos from the conversation at both ends. The photos won't be retrievable unless he's already saved/downloaded or had screenshot them.

If he's told you who he is, you're probably fine though... Reciprocity is a good sign that you can trust him to keep your secret. If he hasn't, and is playing the coy 'I used to live near you' card without telling you exactly who he is.... That's just creepy and I can understand your sense of panic.

Nudes with your face in them though that you send to complete strangers without knowing a thing about them? Not your best move Alex, but I think you've probably realised that already

"Learnt my lesson years ago they ended up on another site with my name till an old friend contacted me. Hard enough getting them removed. Hopefully your neighbour is just horny "

Same. My pics have ended up elsewhere due to someone here. If you send anyone on a site like thispics, or publicly post pics, just be prepared to not have any control over where they end up. It’s shitty but all too common.

Don't worry about it we're all here for the same thing Alex

Thanks but you know me and how I get myself in a panic "

Oh I know but deep breaths

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Not a great situation but always assume the worst. He probably will keep copies but that doesn't mean he will share them.

Speak to him face to face and as difficult as that might be it will far more effective if he sees in person how worried you are. Also spell out the consequences of him passing them on. You seem like a good judge of character so hopefully he is as good as his word. Good luck

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

" Did he send you pics ? Meet him for coffee and leave it at that ,what’s the worst thing that can happen .

I know quite a lot of people on here even some very close neighbors no big deal we are all here for the same reason "

I think people forget that we are not all here for the same reason though. And I don't just mean that we have varied interests, kinks and preferences...

Every time Fab gets mentioned in the media or on social media, people create accounts just to be nosy... To see if they recognise anyone... To gawk. Then they go back to their mammy pages, their sports club, their college classmates, etc., and have a good old giggle about what they've seen and who they've recognised. It's not like they even have to pay... Fab and your profiles are accessible to anyone, and if anyone knows you well enough in the real world... They will recognise you, or your home interior in the background or particular items of clothing. It's not that difficult, even without face pics.

Sent them on kik I didn’t recognise him at all. He said he will delete them so he seams ok about it I’m just in a panic I hate people knowing me

Delete them from your kik folder on your phone's memory if it makes you feel better. This will remove the photos from the conversation at both ends. The photos won't be retrievable unless he's already saved/downloaded or had screenshot them.

If he's told you who he is, you're probably fine though... Reciprocity is a good sign that you can trust him to keep your secret. If he hasn't, and is playing the coy 'I used to live near you' card without telling you exactly who he is.... That's just creepy and I can understand your sense of panic.

Nudes with your face in them though that you send to complete strangers without knowing a thing about them? Not your best move Alex, but I think you've probably realised that already"

Yeah no longer sending face with body. Fuck I’m s dope. Hope this is a lesson learned and not the disaster I’m thinking it could be

The guy, despite obvious worries and apprehension, has been true to his word. If he wasnt he would have made more of it most likely. He was probably under the impression you knew it was him. He is probably embarrassed as much as you. Chalk it off as a fuck up and nothing else.

"The guy, despite obvious worries and apprehension, has been true to his word. If he wasnt he would have made more of it most likely. He was probably under the impression you knew it was him. He is probably embarrassed as much as you. Chalk it off as a fuck up and nothing else. "

Thanks hope so

"The guy, despite obvious worries and apprehension, has been true to his word. If he wasnt he would have made more of it most likely. He was probably under the impression you knew it was him. He is probably embarrassed as much as you. Chalk it off as a fuck up and nothing else.

Thanks hope so "

Definite! Stop worrying!

By *appytimes2019Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

Hoping this goes well for you Alex, my experience is that I have fully deleted when asked, I am sure that he will be true to his word too.

Try not to worry x

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah people used my photos on other sites, and someone used them on this site for a UK profile.

Women should get face photos before they send any, they should also not send any naked photos with their face in it, to anyone but their most trusted friends.

I know girls who have sent photos of them naked with face to anyone who asks and never had any trouble.

I also know girls who have sent them to just one person and had them end up on public social sites.

The best thing going for you is that you know who they are in the real world, they can be tracked down, and they can be charged for posting them without your permission. SO make it clear it wont be you knocking at their door if they get posted, it will be the cops.

Hopefully that's as far as it goes for you! Chances are he won't do anything with the pics. I think if you delete the pics on Kik and your a/c on your phone it also deletes on his side...not 100% on that.

Anyways, it's not a nice situation but try not to stress too much on it.....??

Hopefully that's as far as it goes for you! Chances are he won't do anything with the pics. I think if you delete the pics on Kik and your a/c on your phone it also deletes on his side...not 100% on that.

Anyways, it's not a nice situation but try not to stress too much on it.....??"

Tried it and it doesn’t work on kik.

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Will he not have seen this post and know you are upset?

"Yeah people used my photos on other sites, and someone used them on this site for a UK profile.

Women should get face photos before they send any, they should also not send any naked photos with their face in it, to anyone but their most trusted friends.

I know girls who have sent photos of them naked with face to anyone who asks and never had any trouble.

I also know girls who have sent them to just one person and had them end up on public social sites.

The best thing going for you is that you know who they are in the real world, they can be tracked down, and they can be charged for posting them without your permission. SO make it clear it wont be you knocking at their door if they get posted, it will be the cops."

Thanks hopefully I won’t go that far x

"Will he not have seen this post and know you are upset?"

Hope so but since he has hidden his profile so I’m not sure if that’s something to worry about

[Removed by poster at 02/04/19 13:53:47]

It will be grand, he probably has as much to worry about as yourself. I think most guys are like me in that any pics shared are strictly private and I would never share or speak about this side of my life with anyone, it's my business and strictly privatere regardless of weather it turned out I knew someone or not

Send me some pics will ya lol

"It will be grand, he probably has as much to worry about as yourself. I think most guys are like me in that any pics shared are strictly private and I would never share or speak about this side of my life with anyone, it's my business and strictly privatere regardless of weather it turned out I knew someone or not

Send me some pics will ya lol

Ha ha fingers crossed so and lol I’ll never send another pic again

"

"Will he not have seen this post and know you are upset?

Hope so but since he has hidden his profile so I’m not sure if that’s something to worry about "

Well if he's hiding from you I'd presume he's worried too?

Hope so but since he has hidden his profile so I’m not sure if that’s something to worry about

Well if he's hiding from you I'd presume he's worried too?"

Hopefully only time will tell I suppose

I’m sure we have all heard some horror stories relating to pics, however though you’ve sent him some pics I’m sure he like you will be discreet. We all think of the worst case scenario but as we have all experienced there are great people here too. I’m sure it will be fine!

Not the end of the world. I'm suprised more people in here don't use telegram instead of kik. You have a lot more control over your pics and can delete at both ends. No screen shots allowed etc. Set a timer for pics to disappear too. Easy to set up and way safer I think.

Happy to help out if anyone has questions about it.

Hope so but since he has hidden his profile so I’m not sure if that’s something to worry about "

Well he may be feeling in a similar situation to you having the fear of being recognised. We are all here for the same thing so he should respect your privacy if he wants his also respected.

"Not the end of the world. I'm suprised more people in here don't use telegram instead of kik. You have a lot more control over your pics and can delete at both ends. No screen shots allowed etc. Set a timer for pics to disappear too. Easy to set up and way safer I think.

Happy to help out if anyone has questions about it. "

Never heard of that must look it up

"Not the end of the world. I'm suprised more people in here don't use telegram instead of kik. You have a lot more control over your pics and can delete at both ends. No screen shots allowed etc. Set a timer for pics to disappear too. Easy to set up and way safer I think.

There is telegram

Telegram messenger

And texegram x

Which one is it ?

There was a post about this the other day on Irish forum. Was amazed how many saw it as not an issue. This things aren't untill they go wrong.

Hopefully it gets sorted without issues. He must be hot though for you to have sent them.

There's a couple others like that fill full secure end to end encryption to. Both parties have have the app. It couldn't be used the same way as Kik is used though. They are quite different.

Threema is hard to beat.

Think I just need to stop sending face with body.

"Think I just need to stop sending face with body. "

Nah, just be a little more assured who the person is. You’ll be grand either way discretion is key for everyone here. I’d imagine he’s just as cautious about you knowing him too. It’ll be grand.

Lol I think whoever he was this thread has probably scared him more than you . I hope he sent his too

"Lol I think whoever he was this thread has probably scared him more than you . I hope he sent his too "

Oh he’s pure shit himself reading this! Haha

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Airgialla & Naughty,

I'd a similar experience some years back Alex after after exchanging pic tru kik

Done the coffee thing with some great banter and criac

Then unexpectedly met again at a more formal gathering we were both attending and turned out we both knee each other done the decent thing when asked

There's a rule of thumb if you've

Something that doesn't belong to you leave it back or at the least get rid off

Try not to worry I'd think he's as much embarrassed as you.

city

"

There is telegram

Telegram messenger

And texegram x

Which one is it ? "

Telegram or telegram x, x is just their test ground, they try out experimental stuff on it, and it uses a different code base for the animations which runs a lot faster on some phones, kinda a lightweight version.

By *rownForFunMan  over a year ago

Near Toulouse

What do you fear about him having your pics? That he will share it around?

"

There is telegram

Telegram messenger

And texegram x

Which one is it ?

Telegram or telegram x, x is just their test ground, they try out experimental stuff on it, and it uses a different code base for the animations which runs a lot faster on some phones, kinda a lightweight version."

I downloaded one and it needed a phone number so I didn’t bother I’ll stick with kik and just be more careful with my pics

city

"I downloaded one and it needed a phone number so I didn’t bother I’ll stick with kik and just be more careful with my pics "

I dunno what it asks you in setup these days, but you only need a userid to chat and people you chat with only see your userid unless you give them your number.

"Will he not have seen this post and know you are upset?"
I was thinking the same thing, if you are reading this mate do the decent thing and delete the pics

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

We've came across (pardon the pun) people we've known for over 20 years. One of them actually said "it's f@%$book for big people"

So we just left it at that

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well if he's hiding from you I'd presume he's worried too?

Hopefully only time will tell I suppose "

If you delete the pics from your phone, they won't show up next time he looks at his Kik.

Completely delete, then you safe, unless he screenshot.

Most don't

By *oveyoualloverMan  over a year ago

cork city

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 03:19:50]

"Will he not have seen this post and know you are upset?I was thinking the same thing, if you are reading this mate do the decent thing and delete the pics"

If he’s older than 18 he will probably be adult about it and do the decent thing

» Add a new message to this topic