FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Liverpool

Liverpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Anyone from Ireland heading over to liverpool for aintree festival?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes !

Tipperary

"Yes !"
were you there before? I was a few times. Craic is mighty. Liverpool a class city

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I went to liverpool with an ex girlfriend and her brother. We were supposed to go to glasgow after 3 days and then back down to liverpool for another 2.

I woke up on the 3rd morning to go to glasgow, and they had packed up and left while I was sleeping, took the rental car and drove to scotland without me. So now I was stuck in Liverpool with no where to stay, too late to book a flight home, and a hotel booked in glasgow.

Thats my memory of liverpool walking around it not knowing what to do.

"I went to liverpool with an ex girlfriend and her brother. We were supposed to go to glasgow after 3 days and then back down to liverpool for another 2.

I woke up on the 3rd morning to go to glasgow, and they had packed up and left while I was sleeping, took the rental car and drove to scotland without me. So now I was stuck in Liverpool with no where to stay, too late to book a flight home, and a hotel booked in glasgow.

"

You werent joking on the other thread about knowing some fucking twats....

Tipperary

"I went to liverpool with an ex girlfriend and her brother. We were supposed to go to glasgow after 3 days and then back down to liverpool for another 2.

"

what did you do?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Did you ferry cross the mersey

Tipperary

"Did you ferry cross the mersey"
I ferried into pubs and clubs

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"You werent joking on the other thread about knowing some fucking twats...."

They were friends from France, I still cant figure out why they did it. We'd been having fun.

"what did you do?"

It was beatles weekend, so after a lot of bench sitting I went into train station and asked how to get to glasgow, they told me and pointed to a train waiting and leaving in 5 mins and cost less than hotel room, so I did that and went to glasgow.

However my overriding memory of glasgow on that trip isnt great either. Had fun on my own for two days but booked a flight home from glasgow. Time came to leave walked up to tourist information, asked how to get to the airport, they said "which one?" I said, "I dunno, the ryanair one", "nae bother mate, hop on the train there".

Did that, got to the airport, walking up and down, cant see ryanair checkin, ask at information where it is, Ryanair isnt in this airport, "but the guy at tourist information told me to come here?", "dinnay know what tae tell ya".

So the big memory is me planning to beat the living shit out of the tourist information guy if I missed my flight as i raced to the other airport. I was planning it all, drag him over the counter, jump over it at him, wait till he clocks off, leave my bags at aiport locker, was willing to do jail time but would try get away, would have to look up the train times. lol

I made the flight though.

Best city in the world

Tipperary

"Best city in the world "
Glasgow?

"Best city in the world Glasgow?"

Negative!

Liverpool of course William

Tipperary

"Best city in the world Glasgow?

Negative!

Liverpool of course William "

liverpool is a top drawer spot. Unreal women, dont know what they're saying half the time but they love the Irish.

Tipperary

Flying with stobart air. Only allowed 7kg in carry on case. Some nuisance.

By *en474Man  over a year ago

antrim

[Removed by poster at 01/04/19 23:29:39]

By *en474Man  over a year ago

antrim

"You werent joking on the other thread about knowing some fucking twats....

They were friends from France, I still cant figure out why they did it. We'd been having fun.

what did you do?

It was beatles weekend, so after a lot of bench sitting I went into train station and asked how to get to glasgow, they told me and pointed to a train waiting and leaving in 5 mins and cost less than hotel room, so I did that and went to glasgow.

However my overriding memory of glasgow on that trip isnt great either. Had fun on my own for two days but booked a flight home from glasgow. Time came to leave walked up to tourist information, asked how to get to the airport, they said "which one?" I said, "I dunno, the ryanair one", "nae bother mate, hop on the train there".

Did that, got to the airport, walking up and down, cant see ryanair checkin, ask at information where it is, Ryanair isnt in this airport, "but the guy at tourist information told me to come here?", "dinnay know what tae tell ya".

So the big memory is me planning to beat the living shit out of the tourist information guy if I missed my flight as i raced to the other airport. I was planning it all, drag him over the counter, jump over it at him, wait till he clocks off, leave my bags at aiport locker, was willing to do jail time but would try get away, would have to look up the train times. lol

I made the flight though."

Thought Liverpool only had one airport?

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

"You werent joking on the other thread about knowing some fucking twats....

what did you do?

I made the flight though.

Thought Liverpool only had one airport? "

He has gone to Glasgow at this stage...

» Add a new message to this topic