FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *clc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Athlone/Dublin

We both love the look of a pierced nipples

What’s really involved in getting it done?

Where do you go?

Is it sore?

Is it safe?

After getting piercing done how long do you have to wait till it’s safe for someone to play with them?

Would you recommend it?

D&L

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have one done and love it - just be careful of clothing etc incase it snags.

Took 3 weeks to heal fully.

I got mine done in wildcat. Carla there is awesome does all my piercings. Mine took over a year to heal and took them out as was frustrated with the time it took to heal fully. The piercing itself was grand, slight pinch and that was it.

Athlone/Dublin

A year to heal

Why so long?

The initial healing period is six or so weeks but it can leak and still crust over no matter how clean its kept. It literally varies person to person however how they react to it

I have both nipples pierced , first of all go to a place that is safe , don't go for the friend of a friend that does it all the time .

The healing time vary from person to person , just keep it clean , i usually use warm water with salt .

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

I've both mine done, the actual piercing was fine, over in seconds but the pain after is just unreal. I've big boobs so they moved around, I wore the breastfeeding nipple pads and lashings of antiseptic cream but it was at least 6 months before they healed.

And even now if you don't clean them very often then you can get a sort of discharge.

I love them though

By *ubguy35Man  over a year ago

dublin

i have both pierced, the pain wasn't bad, the second one hurt a lot more lol,

rinsed them with salty water for a month but it took nearly a year before was fully healed.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I luv pierced nipples but don't think I would have the courage to get them done

By *lavemale66Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Both of mine are pierced. As has been said the piercing itself isn't too bad but sore for a long time afterwards and took the most of a year to fully heal but I think it was worth it.

The advice I got was to bathe with warm water and sea salt.

Athlone/Dublin

I think I may take a wide berth in relation to the piercing, don’t think it’s worth the grief.

Not waiting a year to heal properly!

By *uriousPearCouple  over a year ago

dublin 5

Nipple piercings are a little different to other piercings. They are absolutely wonderful piercings to have and would encourage anyone to get them done.

However, healing time is varies from person to person. If you fiddle with the piercing, it'll never heal.

If you take out a nipple piercing, it will be completely gone in about 20 minutes.

I took out mine and didn't know this. Had to get them repierced.

Also just be aware that often people think it is fair game to pull on your piercings. Not fun having some one twist your nipples.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"We both love the look of a pierced nipples

What’s really involved in getting it done?

Where do you go?

Is it sore?

Is it safe?

After getting piercing done how long do you have to wait till it’s safe for someone to play with them?

Would you recommend it?

D&L"

I am a tattooist/piercer

As for pain it's not that much of a killer..

Is it safe.. Advice there would be go to a very experienced professional piercer.

How long do you have to wait.. 4/6 weeks is what I would recommend.

Have had both nipples and other things pierced over the years. Nipples take forever to heal, took them out eventually but not because of that. They're brilliant when they're healed. A clitoral hood piercing heals much much quicker and is a ton of fun too!

Mine healed in two or three weeks and didn't find it too painful.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Not really a fan... I can be a little bit squeamish about body piercings in general, although I have played with people with some very unusual ones like Jacob's ladder. Even though I haven't the most sensitive nipples in the world... The thought of having them pierced makes me want to curl up and whimper.

My toes curl at the idea of any kind of piercing personally. However I recently played with a woman with a nipple bar and it was incredibly sexy. Felt amazing in my mouth, but it’s still a no from me.

By *ustjimmykerryMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"My toes curl at the idea of any kind of piercing personally. However I recently played with a woman with a nipple bar and it was incredibly sexy. Felt amazing in my mouth, but it’s still a no from me."

My brother got it done years ago and it got infected; my god the site of it scared me, but agreed playing with a pierced nipple is hot

Ouch

By *ooking for you2018Man  over a year ago

Galway

I just have a thing for nipples in general

I had them both done... TWICE

But they never healed so I had to get rid

In terms of pain it hurt like a bitch but only for a split second and they were done but yeah they were sore all the time afterwards

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

Same as below. Ive had several years. Year heal fully is normal. Ink factory have been doing all mine, love him & super clean freak - perfect 4 industry.

Warning people will pull, bite & twist.

"I've both mine done, the actual piercing was fine, over in seconds but the pain after is just unreal. I've big boobs so they moved around, I wore the breastfeeding nipple pads and lashings of antiseptic cream but it was at least 6 months before they healed.

And even now if you don't clean them very often then you can get a sort of discharge.

I love them though"

By *arbiegirl19Woman  over a year ago

Hollymount

I have mine done since November and it's still tender and sore at times...it takes 12 months to heal properly....got my clit done the same day and that was healed in a matter off weeks...

By *iver80Man  over a year ago

south side ,

Had mine done and it killed the nerve ,couldn't feel anything ,it looks good but its not worth it

Took over a year for the hypersensitivity to settle for me , put plasters over them until then . I have both done and never iv regretted it . As for the piercing itself it wasn't soar at all but be gental when cleaning and washing in shower until heals , caught mine in my body scrubber a few time lol . Any decent tatoo or piercing shop can do it for you

» Add a new message to this topic