FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pics swap, the "make it or break it" moment!

Face pics swap, the "make it or break it" moment!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oreThanOnce OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

The majority of you, have done it already dozens of times.

How big of a deal is for most of you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *laymates30Couple  over a year ago

The West

There has to be some kind of mutual attraction for us to meet someone, so it’s quite important.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if I get a reply to a message I am happy to send a face pic with my reply, however so many fake profiles & pic collectors I'm not sending a pic on 1st message unless the person has some veris indicayi g they are real.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"There has to be some kind of mutual attraction for us to meet someone, so it’s quite important."

This, there has to be attraction.

Depends on how much of an attraction has built up before hand. But if I don’t fancy someone I’m not going to enjoy sex with them as much.

It is a make of break moment for me but not the only one

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Depends on how much of an attraction has built up before hand. But if I don’t fancy someone I’m not going to enjoy sex with them as much."

True

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I don't think my mugshot has scared anyone off yet, but having said that, if I've really built up a connection chatting to someone, I'm still nervous in case they don't find me attractive.

From my own perspective, if I've built up a rapport and plan on meeting someone, the face pic is just so I can (hopefully!) recognise them in the café/pub, as I often find photos don't do them justice.

Men can be really crap at taking selfies

If the face pic isn’t working, that’s a deal breaker for me, along with a few other key ingredients!

By *oreThanOnce OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't think my mugshot has scared anyone off yet, but having said that, if I've really built up a connection chatting to someone, I'm still nervous in case they don't find me attractive.

From my own perspective, if I've built up a rapport and plan on meeting someone, the face pic is just so I can (hopefully!) recognise them in the café/pub, as I often find photos don't do them justice.

Men can be really crap at taking selfies "

Some people are not as photogenic as others.

In my humble opinion, all pics should be taken with a pinch of salt.

The reality could be much better.. or worst !

If I'm meeting someone yes a face pic will be swapped to know who I'm meeting before hand at some stage but not on first message

I dont base on whether i meet on how they look but a lot do here .

I taking a shocking selfie! My kids are not slow to point this out regularly

your imagination

"I don't think my mugshot has scared anyone off yet, but having said that, if I've really built up a connection chatting to someone, I'm still nervous in case they don't find me attractive.

Men can be really crap at taking selfies

Some people are not as photogenic as others.

In my humble opinion, all pics should be taken with a pinch of salt.

The reality could be much better.. or worst ! "

Oh I agree. I've met people and been far more impressed with them in person than their photos, but equally been disappointed too to find that someone had used someone else's photo, or a photo of themselves at a much younger age. The lie then negates whatever connection you had, as trust isn't possible. As I said... I just use them to help me recognise my meet in Costa

Rarely have I sent a face pic in all my years on here and will point blank refuse if asked first without them sending one first. Will skip profiles that insist on a face pic too.

I find if there's a big enough interest then we've already moved to Kik or WhatsApp, where this will happen naturally.

I hate sending face pic I look to serious in them and I am completely the opposite,I prefer to meet face to face it's nicer, and plus with the filters on phones these days you don't know who your meeting

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

We will only meet after swapping face pictures don't want any awkward moments when we meet can't just go by body pictures although some face pictures are deceiving

I would be more cautious sending a face pic to someone local and do I prefer if the other person goes first. I'm not the type to demand a face photo but I wont meet without one as attraction is important. I suffer from resting bitch face so I get told frequently that I look cross in mine.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"

Men can be really crap at taking selfies "

This is 100% true, I may as well send a pic of Groot

I take shit photos but would still send them anyway, if the person wasn't attracted then I move on to the next victim, rather meet face to face anyway as I have found that looks can defo be deceiving on here

The ten years old face pics are the annoying ones

"The ten years old face pics are the annoying ones "

Oh same I sick of pics not matching the person so now I won’t even do coffee without a “camera” pic on kik.

No problem sending a face pic one ive got a reply or two . Or a meet is being set up as you have know whom your about to meet . But wouldnt send to the ones whom want a face pic or no reply

"No problem sending a face pic one ive got a reply or two . Or a meet is being set up as you have know whom your about to meet . But wouldnt send to the ones whom want a face pic or no reply"

Na I only ask for face pic after I chatted a bit on here and if we got on move to kik then we swop I wouldn’t expect anyone to send one if I wasn’t going to send it back. But sometimes I don’t send back if he is not my type. No point

"No problem sending a face pic one ive got a reply or two . Or a meet is being set up as you have know whom your about to meet . But wouldnt send to the ones whom want a face pic or no reply

Na I only ask for face pic after I chatted a bit on here and if we got on move to kik then we swop I wouldn’t expect anyone to send one if I wasn’t going to send it back. But sometimes I don’t send back if he is not my type. No point "

That i can understand cause no point in giving false hope lol

It’s all about the face for me.. there has to be antracion..

It’s lovely to see a beautiful sexy lady.

"Rarely have I sent a face pic in all my years on here and will point blank refuse if asked first without them sending one first. Will skip profiles that insist on a face pic too.

I find if there's a big enough interest then we've already moved to Kik or WhatsApp, where this will happen naturally."

I will never send a face pic first. I did once and turned out I worked in the same place as him.lol

Face pics aren't the be all and end all for me as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personality/intelligence is a much bigger attraction for me.

The kiss is the deciding factor though

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Seems important to a lot of people, but I think rightly so.

I get refused a lot because of my face. For like two months solid every person who seen it stopped talking to me directly after seeing it, and many told me I am ugly. One said something along the lines of "No offence but I could get better looking in a pub, I am here for sexual attraction"

Few things along them lines. It makes sense to me though, makes more sense than picking a sexual partner based on the skin colour of their penis.

"Seems important to a lot of people, but I think rightly so.

I get refused a lot because of my face. For like two months solid every person who seen it stopped talking to me directly after seeing it, and many told me I am ugly. One said something along the lines of "No offence but I could get better looking in a pub, I am here for sexual attraction"

Few things along them lines. It makes sense to me though, makes more sense than picking a sexual partner based on the skin colour of their penis."

To be fair of the cock is blue you want to be avoiding it......

"Seems important to a lot of people, but I think rightly so.

Few things along them lines. It makes sense to me though, makes more sense than picking a sexual partner based on the skin colour of their penis."

What nasty people no need for that , they could have just said they weren’t interested

We dont send facepics anymore, quite happy to meet without if we're getting on - if they don't fancy that approach, that's their prerogative and we won't be meeting.

"We dont send facepics anymore, quite happy to meet without if we're getting on - if they don't fancy that approach, that's their prerogative and we won't be meeting. "

Quite happy to have a social meet, that is

city

"What nasty people no need for that , they could have just said they weren’t interested "

One girl who called me ugly asked to add me on kik after I wished her well finding someone she finds attractive, and we had a little chat after.

I don't think they are nasty, just blunt. I don't think there is anything wrong being blunt with me. I bring it up because its been made clear to me that to most face is important.

"What nasty people no need for that , they could have just said they weren’t interested

One girl who called me ugly asked to add me on kik after I wished her well finding someone she finds attractive, and we had a little chat after.

I don't think they are nasty, just blunt. I don't think there is anything wrong being blunt with me. I bring it up because its been made clear to me that to most face is important."

You can still be blunt and respectful

"What nasty people no need for that , they could have just said they weren’t interested

I don't think they are nasty, just blunt. I don't think there is anything wrong being blunt with me. I bring it up because its been made clear to me that to most face is important."

No, that’s plain rude. I don’t mind straight talking but there’s no need to be cruel or mean. Be straight and say no thanks and leave it at that. Being unkind serves no purpose.

I don't think they are nasty, just blunt. I don't think there is anything wrong being blunt with me. I bring it up because its been made clear to me that to most face is important.

No, that’s plain rude. I don’t mind straight talking but there’s no need to be cruel or mean. Be straight and say no thanks and leave it at that. Being unkind serves no purpose.

"

Exactly really no need for that at all

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

Receiving face pics wouldn't be a top priority for me, if there is a rapport going between mails then that's half the attraction & first meets are generally social only. Besides, I never look good in any photo so sometimes not sending face pics can be an advantage for me.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You can still be blunt and respectful "

Yes, exactly, there is a big difference between honesty and brutal honesty.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

We don't send face pics but we do socials so hopefully our veris are enough, we have had a few meets that were not like their pics as in unrecogniseable so it was slan adious goodbye.

We like real people not fakes x

We only do face pics after chatting for a over a period of time as it’s amazing what comes out after a few days and it’s not what they have portrayed to be which we find dishonest and if you can’t be honest you can’t be trusted so an instant block it is and is happening more often than not lately

If the chat is interesting and we connect that way, a face pic rarely scares me off though it has been known once or twice

I am not perfect or vain and don't judge as others on their looks.

My very best meet was with a guy whose face pic didnt do him any credit. And the sparks were so there between us.

My 2 worst social meets were with very attractive younger guys, mid 30's and apparently hotties according to their verifs and within 5 minutes listening to boring boring chat I was planning my escape.

Didnt even verify them as couldn't even think of anything to say!

For me fab is somewhere I don't waste time. Im not on here to talk to everybody who's semi decent to talk to or I would need a secretary to keep up as the men women ratio here is unbalanced. I'm not going to waste my energy getting to know lots of people and then find I'm not attracted to them and they get more annoyed as you have built a good rapour. I expect pictures within afew messages and I share mine. If this was a dating site my approach would be different but it's not.

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

"For me fab is somewhere I don't waste time. Im not on here to talk to everybody who's semi decent to talk to or I would need a secretary to keep up as the men women ratio here is unbalanced. I'm not going to waste my energy getting to know lots of people and then find I'm not attracted to them and they get more annoyed as you have built a good rapour. I expect pictures within afew messages and I share mine. If this was a dating site my approach would be different but it's not. "
at last a sensible reply the hint is in the name it's a hook up site not lonely hearts

"For me fab is somewhere I don't waste time. Im not on here to talk to everybody who's semi decent to talk to or I would need a secretary to keep up as the men women ratio here is unbalanced. I'm not going to waste my energy getting to know lots of people and then find I'm not attracted to them and they get more annoyed as you have built a good rapour. I expect pictures within afew messages and I share mine. If this was a dating site my approach would be different but it's not. "

Exactly!

For me it's not a big deal... My pet peeve is those who seem to insist on seeing one with no intention of returning the favour. And, radio silence after. Jeez, if I'm not your type, just say. We're not in play school

By *arkseductionMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

"It is a make of break moment for me but not the only one "

Same for me, I do try to return a picture even if I am not interested just to be polite. But I can't remember to send all to everyone as to much mail you would forget etc. I am not worried about anyone knowing me any more regardless of work colleagues etc. After all they are equally entitled to be here and here for the same thing.

"The majority of you, have done it already dozens of times.

How big of a deal is for most of you?"

If the lady has a face pic on her profile I've no problem sending mine.

It's when there's no face pic and they request mine that I get a but apprehensive.

Now I'm a good looking lad , sometimes come across as cocky but I'd call it confident in my own skin. A charming bollix

But when I send a pic and they then change their mind I feel very much fiddled .

I'm very much high on discretion and tend not to send unless we've chatted but when one lady told me very very abruptly to send a pic I said laters.

She was not impressed......her loss.

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

A physical attraction is very important to me, hence the request for a face pic on my profile.

I have previously gone down the ‘chat first’ route but found that a polite ‘no thank you’ following a pic exchange was often met with abuse.

We all manage our time on here in a way that suits our needs. My decision to request a face pic is just as valid as your decision not to messsge me if you don’t wish to send one. Fab is big and diverse enough to accommodate us all

city

"For me fab is somewhere I don't waste time. Im not on here to talk to everybody who's semi decent to talk to or I would need a secretary to keep up as the men women ratio here is unbalanced. I'm not going to waste my energy getting to know lots of people and then find I'm not attracted to them and they get more annoyed as you have built a good rapour. I expect pictures within afew messages and I share mine. If this was a dating site my approach would be different but it's not.

at last a sensible reply the hint is in the name it's a hook up site not lonely hearts "

But thats how dating sites work, they exchange face photos before even talking, they even vote on their faces before even talking. Dating sites also dont waste time chatting, they expect a meet within a few days of making first contact or they ghost you.

If you really believed this was a hook up site and not a lonely hearts site, their face wouldnt be as important as their dick size, their stamina, how they have made others cum.

Because thats the old joke, when youre horny and want sex you would just put a bag over their head and fuck them.

If thats not your attitude then this site is more than just a hookup site for you.

"The ten years old face pics are the annoying ones

Oh same I sick of pics not matching the person so now I won’t even do coffee without a “camera” pic on kik. "

....and you'd be fully correct and wise to do so

"Rarely have I sent a face pic in all my years on here and will point blank refuse if asked first without them sending one first. Will skip profiles that insist on a face pic too.

I find if there's a big enough interest then we've already moved to Kik or WhatsApp, where this will happen naturally.

I will never send a face pic first. I did once and turned out I worked in the same place as him.lol

Face pics aren't the be all and end all for me as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personality/intelligence is a much bigger attraction for me.

The kiss is the deciding factor though"

....the kiss is indeed a very deciding factor...

You can still be blunt and respectful "

..the thing that gets me is you send a nice hello text to a lady ,then notice it was deleted straight away ( meaning no interest obviously ) which is respected 100% ,so you send a "no worries and best wishes " text to her to acknowledge her no interest then she blocks you ...

..the thing that gets me is you send a nice hello text to a lady ,then notice it was deleted straight away ( meaning no interest obviously ) which is respected 100% ,so you send a "no worries and best wishes " text to her to acknowledge her no interest then she blocks you ..."

The deletion surely indicates that no further contact is required...

..the thing that gets me is you send a nice hello text to a lady ,then notice it was deleted straight away ( meaning no interest obviously ) which is respected 100% ,so you send a "no worries and best wishes " text to her to acknowledge her no interest then she blocks you ...

The deletion surely indicates that no further contact is required..."

Absolutely true...fully agree...but l always send a courteous following text just to wish her all the best in everything she does..nothing more .. nothing less..would never think it'd lead to a block but hey...such is life ..no one really knows what way others look at things when they get a message.

The deletion surely indicates that no further contact is required... Absolutely true...fully agree...but l always send a courteous following text just to wish her all the best in everything she does..nothing more .. nothing less..would never think it'd lead to a block but hey...such is life ..no one really knows what way others look at things when they get a message."

They may simply block you to prevent you sending another "introductory" message in a week's time, this is a pretty frequent occurrence.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I personally think a face pic early is important. Otherwise its tooing and frowing back and forth and you dont know Is the physical attraction there.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

Im only interested in the face pic so I can ID them when we meet for a chat. And I'm happy to send a face pic, once trust has been established, and I'm confident they are who they say they are. I seem to get lots of enquiries from "couples" who write like horny frustrated men.

your imagination

"..the thing that gets me is you send a nice hello text to a lady ,then notice it was deleted straight away ( meaning no interest obviously ) which is respected 100% ,so you send a "no worries and best wishes " text to her to acknowledge her no interest then she blocks you ..."

Why do you feel the need to acknowledge her no interest? Tbh if someone did that to me I'd probably block them too.

Look at this way... You're having a nice chat with someone you actually are interested in, there's a nice flow to the convo and things are looking good, but every time you refresh to check for a new message from that person, there's new messages from people you aren't interested in and hadn't replied to in the first place, and the nice conversation you're having with the person you actually are interested in gets pushed further and further down your mailbox until their next reply. Would you not be tempted to just block the ones who repeat message regardless?

I rarely respond to any new messages without a face pic- fantastic filter.

On other hand very far and few ever bother to put any effort in their message then wonder why I delete it.

city

"They may simply block you to prevent you sending another "introductory" message in a week's time, this is a pretty frequent occurrence. "

This is why I will block a person who reads my message and deletes it. I get paranoid about bothering people, so wont said a "good luck", I will block to make sure I dont bother them in the future. It's also one of the reasons I never send unsolicited mail, as they nearly always get deleted.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"For me fab is somewhere I don't waste time. Im not on here to talk to everybody who's semi decent to talk to or I would need a secretary to keep up as the men women ratio here is unbalanced. I'm not going to waste my energy getting to know lots of people and then find I'm not attracted to them and they get more annoyed as you have built a good rapour. I expect pictures within afew messages and I share mine. If this was a dating site my approach would be different but it's not.

at last a sensible reply the hint is in the name it's a hook up site not lonely hearts

But thats how dating sites work, they exchange face photos before even talking, they even vote on their faces before even talking. Dating sites also dont waste time chatting, they expect a meet within a few days of making first contact or they ghost you.

If you really believed this was a hook up site and not a lonely hearts site, their face wouldnt be as important as their dick size, their stamina, how they have made others cum.

Because thats the old joke, when youre horny and want sex you would just put a bag over their head and fuck them.

If thats not your attitude then this site is more than just a hookup site for you."

I have to be attracted to the persons or what's the point the sex will be shit cause ya will just wishing it was over so ya can just go there is no enjoyment in thay

city

"I have to be attracted to the persons or what's the point the sex will be shit cause ya will just wishing it was over so ya can just go there is no enjoyment in thay "

Yes, I understand that, and there is nothing wrong with it, and its how I feel. But technically the swinging scenario is you get your sex partner at random, pulling the keys out of the hat etc.

So the people saying "this isnt a dating site" if they really believed that, then face photos would not be important, they could just bury their face in the pillows and get fucked from behind.

The bog

"I have to be attracted to the persons or what's the point the sex will be shit cause ya will just wishing it was over so ya can just go there is no enjoyment in thay

Yes, I understand that, and there is nothing wrong with it, and its how I feel. But technically the swinging scenario is you get your sex partner at random, pulling the keys out of the hat etc.

So the people saying "this isnt a dating site" if they really believed that, then face photos would not be important, they could just bury their face in the pillows and get fucked from behind."

Is that what u do..

city

"Is that what u do.. "

I have been known to bury a girls face into the pillows, but not for that reason

The bog

"Is that what u do..

I have been known to bury a girls face into the pillows, but not for that reason "

I'll make sure I don't wear my glasses so..

"They may simply block you to prevent you sending another "introductory" message in a week's time, this is a pretty frequent occurrence.

This is why I will block a person who reads my message and deletes it. I get paranoid about bothering people, so wont said a "good luck", I will block to make sure I dont bother them in the future. It's also one of the reasons I never send unsolicited mail, as they nearly always get deleted."

That was something I'd never even dreamed of doing but can't lie,it's the road l've chosen to go on now,no more wasting precious time on ladies that clearly have no interest,was always of the thinking " what could l bring into her time ?"...now before l message l ask myself " What would she bring into my time ?"...as in would it be all drama..would it be a big rigmarole..the point l suppose being when you send a message and it's deleted straight away don't make a big deal of it and bring a whole lot of " what did she do that for ..l only said hello "...stuff into your head..block her and forget her...

» Add a new message to this topic