FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Podcast

The Podcast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeing as everyone and his mother has a podcast these days and fuck everyone knows I love to talk, how hard is it to produce a decent podcast on your own? Any set up you'd recommend?

I've done a bit of sound production before but in a professional studio and I don't want to invest a huge amount of money into buying a little set up for a podcast that may or may not take off

I've seen little small setups from Rode and Behringer that don't cost a great deal or is it worth investing in better gear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I would love to start my own podcast.

The audio gear would not be the problem.

Having a nice voice and finding the right partner to pair with, would be one of the challenges, besides deciding on the content you want to talk about.

An alternative to Pure Filth and Room For More podcasts, would be interesting, but from a sigle man's perspective.

I am convinced, that some talented Irish guys will start one, some day.

NMB

"I would love to start my own podcast.

The audio gear would not be the problem.

Having a nice voice and finding the right partner to pair with, would be one of the challenges, besides deciding on the content you want to talk about.

An alternative to Pure Filth and Room For More podcasts, would be interesting, but from a sigle man's perspective.

I am convinced, that some talented Irish guys will start one, some day.

NMB"

I'm planning a podcast this summer but it wasn't swing related although I may do a separate one if there's interest in it

Dublin

I would like one related to kink and fetish.

I would call it Pure Kink or Room For More Kink... , but it might not go down well !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like one related to kink and fetish.

I would call it Pure Kink or Room For More Kink... , but it might not go down well ! "

Mmmmmm interesting xx

Dublin

"Mmmmmm interesting xx"

Stimulate the mind and the body will follow, as they say in my neck of the woods !

By *ed hoppersCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

If you need any help with podcasting - do get in touch. Our show has been running for a year now - happy to share how we’ve got on. Audio, time, and content are always a fun challenge!

Dublin

"If you need any help with podcasting - do get in touch. Our show has been running for a year now - happy to share how we’ve got on. Audio, time, and content are always a fun challenge!"

I'll have a listen now, thank you for the info !

"If you need any help with podcasting - do get in touch. Our show has been running for a year now - happy to share how we’ve got on. Audio, time, and content are always a fun challenge!"

It's only something I'm contemplating, going to be probably nothing to do with swinging either have something already in mind

But starting a new job now soon so its been put back till August or September before I'll get it running. Out of interest who do you release your content with? I know most people are using Spotify these days

» Add a new message to this topic