FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile pics verdict

Profile pics verdict

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harming_Jason OP   Man  over a year ago

Blancardstown

Im planning on a much needed update to my profile pics this weekend. First of all can people give a verdict on my current ones.Dont be too harsh lol Yes i know i have dick pics which might not be your cup of tea. Im defo open to ideas what my next batch of profile oics should consist off though x Love all Jason x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im planning on a much needed update to my profile pics this weekend. First of all can people give a verdict on my current ones.Dont be too harsh lol Yes i know i have dick pics which might not be your cup of tea. Im defo open to ideas what my next batch of profile oics should consist off though x Love all Jason x"

Leave our imagination something to work with

Pics where some parts are exposed and some hidden are a big turn on

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Despite you having what looks to be a decent dad bod... Your photos are incredibly bland and look pretty much like a million other bland photos on here. Harsh, I know, but you asked for advice.

As Smokey already said, you don't need your cock in every pic. Most of us like to be teased a little, have something left to our imaginations... something to intrigue us and pique our interest enough to chat to a guy and see where things go. When it's all there on display, there's less to wonder about...

All you have is cock pics. A nice torso one is popular.

Blancardstown

thanks for the advise guys....yes agree my pics are rubbish atm.....i hope to do u all proud with my next photo upload

By *nowy007Woman  over a year ago

Near Enough

A nice cheeky arse pic be nice too OP.

As the other ladies have said, a few more to leave things to the imagination, open white shirt, torso showing, open jeans. That kinda thing.

Your actual written profile makes you seem friendly and approachable though.

Blancardstown

awww bless u thanks xx Im going to make an extra effort with my next set of pics i promise.....my first bunch of pics were a rushed job and i my have had a few glasses of wine at the time that clouded my judgement x Can someone tell me what OP means by the way ? lol

"awww bless u thanks xx Im going to make an extra effort with my next set of pics i promise.....my first bunch of pics were a rushed job and i my have had a few glasses of wine at the time that clouded my judgement x Can someone tell me what OP means by the way ? lol"

Original Post or Original Poster depending on context

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Maybe crisp white shirt left open a bit jeans ect or tightly whites

Nice thread man. I could do with a bit of feedback too. I don't mind putting a bit more effort into taking pics but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I’m thinking of setting up a male erotic pic studio just for profile pictures. Might even take on a professional photographer . Is there much of a demand?

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"I’m thinking of setting up a male erotic pic studio just for profile pictures. Might even take on a professional photographer . Is there much of a demand?"

If you need an assistant let me know

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I’m thinking of setting up a male erotic pic studio just for profile pictures. Might even take on a professional photographer . Is there much of a demand?"

It's something I've thought of doing from time to time too, or a boudoir shoot in a spectacular location for couples.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"I’m thinking of setting up a male erotic pic studio just for profile pictures. Might even take on a professional photographer . Is there much of a demand?

If you need an assistant let me know "

Don't think a male only erotic pic studio would work as I suspect it would be like going to the doctor for most men which they only do when at deaths door.

"I’m thinking of setting up a male erotic pic studio just for profile pictures. Might even take on a professional photographer . Is there much of a demand?

It's something I've thought of doing from time to time too, or a boudoir shoot in a spectacular location for couples. "

Yep exactly

If you need an assistant let me know Don't think a male only erotic pic studio would work as I suspect it would be like going to the doctor for most men which they only do when at deaths door. "

Younger men are more openminded they’re getting teeth whitened, asses bleached allsorts to look good I actually think for what it is could work

If you need an assistant let me know "

Help me with a bit of fluffing

Blancardstown

If you need an assistant let me know

Help me with a bit of fluffing "

Ill be your geniue pig if you want I am a big supporter of budding new businesses

By *lassicpMan  over a year ago

Kerry

Could definitely use the service

» Add a new message to this topic