FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Approach

Approach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Instead of destroying that other thread, compare a man's approach on here to a womans in large quantities

Men

Physical attraction/bubbly personality = game for a chat/meet

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

Location (even though one or both parties drive)

You dont display your veris

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

The list probably goes on. You can add to it if you like. In reality women like the complicated drawn out approach even though the site is based around sex. I give up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Tipperary

"Instead of destroying that other thread, compare a man's approach on here to a womans in large quantities

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

The list probably goes on. You can add to it if you like. In reality women like the complicated drawn out approach even though the site is based around sex. I give up

"

just to add. I'd hate to see most of ye ladies looking for a serious relationship.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Instead of destroying that other thread, compare a man's approach on here to a womans in large quantities

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

just to add. I'd hate to see most of ye ladies looking for a serious relationship. "

I'm in a very happy one thanks to knowing what I wanted

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I think the change in the weather is getting to him.

"I think the change in the weather is getting to him. "

Tipperary

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

just to add. I'd hate to see most of ye ladies looking for a serious relationship.

I'm in a very happy one thanks to knowing what I wanted "

you're husband must of had the patience of a saint.

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

I'm in a very happy one thanks to knowing what I wanted you're husband must of had the patience of a saint. "

On the contrary, he appreciates decisiveness

Tipperary

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

I'm in a very happy one thanks to knowing what I wanted you're husband must of had the patience of a saint.

On the contrary, he appreciates decisiveness "

lol course he does.

Tipperary

"I think the change in the weather is getting to him. "
the weather is beautiful. Long may it last.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

Jeez someone is in a bad mood !!

Op you need to add location to the mens list. Plenty of guys who use location as an excuse

Tipperary

"Jeez someone is in a bad mood !!"
no bad mood here. The day is fabulous.

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

just to add. I'd hate to see most of ye ladies looking for a serious relationship. "

In fairness once hubby realised I was an absolute cracker in the sack he was sold

athenry

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

In fairness once hubby realised I was an absolute cracker in the sack he was sold "

Lucky Bashtard. Lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

You're guilty of generalisation again OP

You are using this site and others as a hookup site. Not everyone else is, including lots of other men. I've said it before, you can't project your desires onto everyone else or expect them to conform to your wishes. If people want to restrict themselves to only meeting 3' tall basketball playing vegan butchers who are fluent in both Aramaic and Ascii, that's their perogative.

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you

Tipperary

"You're guilty of generalisation again OP

You are using this site and others as a hookup site. Not everyone else is, including lots of other men. I've said it before, you can't project your desires onto everyone else or expect them to conform to your wishes. If people want to restrict themselves to only meeting 3' tall basketball playing vegan butchers who are fluent in both Aramaic and Ascii, that's their perogative.

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you "

there is no generalisation. I can only go on what I have read and seen here in the past. Anything I type is my own experience same with anything.

Tipperary

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you "

women are far more complicated in a sexual setting than men are, that's the bottom line.

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

"

It doesn't matter that this site is based around sex. Thousands of people have their own preferences. Maybe change your profile, be more open for the suggestions? Just saying!

Tipperary

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

It doesn't matter that this site is based around sex. Thousands of people have their own preferences. Maybe change your profile, be more open for the suggestions? Just saying! "

I dont expect any woman to admit that women in large quantities are complicated and judge and nit pick far more then your average man.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

It doesn't matter that this site is based around sex. Thousands of people have their own preferences. Maybe change your profile, be more open for the suggestions? Just saying! I dont expect any woman to admit that women in large quantities are complicated and judge and nit pick far more then your average man. "

Terrible for people to have standards.

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

It doesn't matter that this site is based around sex. Thousands of people have their own preferences. Maybe change your profile, be more open for the suggestions? Just saying! I dont expect any woman to admit that women in large quantities are complicated and judge and nit pick far more then your average man. "

Just because you don't understand someone, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are complicated

Tipperary

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

It doesn't matter that this site is based around sex. Thousands of people have their own preferences. Maybe change your profile, be more open for the suggestions? Just saying! I dont expect any woman to admit that women in large quantities are complicated and judge and nit pick far more then your average man.

Just because you don't understand someone, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are complicated"

again nothing to do with standards on what some women nit pick on, the petty things. More like on a pedestal with your head firmly wedges up your arse ie, somebody with notions.

OP, why do you do this all the time? Do you just like positioning yourself as contrary or as a “grumpy old man” persona? It’s the same question couched in slightly different language every time. The bottom line would seem to be that you find women irksome and full of crap and yet you’re still here chasing the dream. I don’t know what you want or expect from fab but it doesn’t seem to be working for you

"OP, why do you do this all the time? Do you just like positioning yourself as contrary or as a “grumpy old man” persona? It’s the same question couched in slightly different language every time. The bottom line would seem to be that you find women irksome and full of crap and yet you’re still here chasing the dream. I don’t know what you want or expect from fab but it doesn’t seem to be working for you "

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Always an undertone of misogyny with this guy. Maybe it’s his only way of getting attention from women?

Tipperary

"OP, why do you do this all the time? Do you just like positioning yourself as contrary or as a “grumpy old man” persona? It’s the same question couched in slightly different language every time. The bottom line would seem to be that you find women irksome and full of crap and yet you’re still here chasing the dream. I don’t know what you want or expect from fab but it doesn’t seem to be working for you "
the opening post of this thread says it all.

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you women are far more complicated in a sexual setting than men are, that's the bottom line. "

Even if this was true. So? What difference does it make to you what others want?

Tipperary

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you women are far more complicated in a sexual setting than men are, that's the bottom line.

Even if this was true. So? What difference does it make to you what others want? "

no question about it been true, it is true. I'm just wondering why women,especially when looking for just sex need a complicated approach and judge (like I said in my opening post) on many things before they even consider conversing. You compare that to a man's attitude In general and they're worlds apart. Its nothing to do with been cautious. It's nit picking on petty small things and to me it's the attitude of somebody with notions and they're head firmly wedged up their atse.

wherever

You know, it's so much easier to find like-minded people when you're not focusing your time, efforts and forum posts on trying to convert everyone who disagrees with you women are far more complicated in a sexual setting than men are, that's the bottom line.

Even if this was true. So? What difference does it make to you what others want? no question about it been true, it is true. I'm just wondering why women,especially when looking for just sex need a complicated approach and judge (like I said in my opening post) on many things before they even consider conversing. You compare that to a man's attitude In general and they're worlds apart. Its nothing to do with been cautious. It's nit picking on petty small things and to me it's the attitude of somebody with notions and they're head firmly wedged up their atse. "

Why does it bother you what others want and do though?

Tipperary

Even if this was true. So? What difference does it make to you what others want? no question about it been true, it is true. I'm just wondering why women,especially when looking for just sex need a complicated approach and judge (like I said in my opening post) on many things before they even consider conversing. You compare that to a man's attitude In general and they're worlds apart. Its nothing to do with been cautious. It's nit picking on petty small things and to me it's the attitude of somebody with notions and they're head firmly wedged up their atse.

Why does it bother you what others want and do though? "

its the difference between the site been enjoyable, straightforward and not. Why do women have to be so complicated in such a simple setting?

wherever

Why would a woman not be? Why should anyone have to fuck someone they don’t want to?

Tipperary

"Why would a woman not be? Why should anyone have to fuck someone they don’t want to?"
why would a woman not be complicated? So a man should be the same way? Judge on all those little nit picking things I highlighted in my opening post? I'd hate to be like that.

athenry

Even if this was true. So? What difference does it make to you what others want? no question about it been true, it is true. I'm just wondering why women,especially when looking for just sex need a complicated approach and judge (like I said in my opening post) on many things before they even consider conversing. You compare that to a man's attitude In general and they're worlds apart. Its nothing to do with been cautious. It's nit picking on petty small things and to me it's the attitude of somebody with notions and they're head firmly wedged up their atse.

Why does it bother you what others want and do though? its the difference between the site been enjoyable, straightforward and not. Why do women have to be so complicated in such a simple setting?"

So you want everyone to agree with your way of thinking and the world would be a better place? For you, maybe

wherever

"Why would a woman not be? Why should anyone have to fuck someone they don’t want to?why would a woman not be complicated? So a man should be the same way? Judge on all those little nit picking things I highlighted in my opening post? I'd hate to be like that. "

Then don’t be no ones going to force you to be. Same way no one should have to fuck people they don’t want to.

Women nit picking??? Ohh seriously there’s way more men to women ratio on here and hence women have more choice.....

In turn the ladies take on their own way of sussing who’s for them and who’s not....

usually profile is the first to determine and then from there as to their own preference....

Tipperary

Why does it bother you what others want and do though? its the difference between the site been enjoyable, straightforward and not. Why do women have to be so complicated in such a simple setting?

So you want everyone to agree with your way of thinking and the world would be a better place? For you, maybe "

not one woman has disagreed what I said about women's attitude in my opening post. That speaks volumes for me, meaning women know themselves in large numbers that they nit pick and judge on the smallest matters that realistically has nothing got to do with shagging somebody.

Why does it bother you what others want and do though? its the difference between the site been enjoyable, straightforward and not. Why do women have to be so complicated in such a simple setting?

So you want everyone to agree with your way of thinking and the world would be a better place? For you, maybe not one woman has disagreed what I said about women's attitude in my opening post. That speaks volumes for me, meaning women know themselves in large numbers that they nit pick and judge on the smallest matters that realistically has nothing got to do with shagging somebody. "

We have more choice and therefore the pick of the crop.... why should we just fuck anybody???

Tipperary

So you want everyone to agree with your way of thinking and the world would be a better place? For you, maybe not one woman has disagreed what I said about women's attitude in my opening post. That speaks volumes for me, meaning women know themselves in large numbers that they nit pick and judge on the smallest matters that realistically has nothing got to do with shagging somebody.

We have more choice and therefore the pick of the crop.... why should we just fuck anybody??? "

nothing to do with fucking anybody. It's what ye nit pick on, like what my opening post states. If I had a friend on here and he told me "ah I'm not chatting to her, she has a little bit of text speak and a few spelling mistakes on her profile" I'd laugh and say you sound like one stuck up individual in a perfect bubble.

For a fella who doesnt use fab to get sex any more you seem to have a faor few issues with how women use the site.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you see

Tipperary

"For a fella who doesnt use fab to get sex any more you seem to have a faor few issues with how women use the site.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you see"

yet not one woman has disagreed with what I said about them in the OP. Lol

Tipperary

"For a fella who doesnt use fab to get sex any more you seem to have a faor few issues with how women use the site.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you see"

maybe also yould get up on anything, I don't know.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seeyet not one woman has disagreed with what I said about them in the OP. Lol "

We don’t nit pick as you say.... if anyone is nit picking here is you going on about how others use the site to their own preference..!!

wherever

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seeyet not one woman has disagreed with what I said about them in the OP. Lol "

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares?

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seemaybe also yould get up on anything, I don't know."

You're the one who keeps insisting you have no standards!!!

Tipperary

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seemaybe also yould get up on anything, I don't know.

You're the one who keeps insisting you have no standards!!! "

I need physical attraction and just a bubbly personality. That's standards but I dont nit pick a profile for little spelling errors or some shorthand text or the lack of veris displayed to read. In general, I'm not on a pedestal and dont have my head wedged up my arse.

athenry

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seeyet not one woman has disagreed with what I said about them in the OP. Lol

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares? "

So is that what this is about? Waiting for a woman to disagree with your post just to start an argument, very very sad

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seeyet not one woman has disagreed with what I said about them in the OP. Lol

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares?

So is that what this is about? Waiting for a woman to disagree with your post just to start an argument, very very sad"

Totally agree

Tipperary

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares? "

their not preferences. If they were preferences, every woman in her profile would have

You have to spell everything perfectly

No text speak at all

You have to display all you veris so I can read them so on so forth.

Tipperary

So is that what this is about? Waiting for a woman to disagree with your post just to start an argument, very very sad"

I never said that either.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seemaybe also yould get up on anything, I don't know.

You're the one who keeps insisting you have no standards!!! I need physical attraction and just a bubbly personality. That's standards but I dont nit pick a profile for little spelling errors or some shorthand text or the lack of veris displayed to read. In general, I'm not on a pedestal and dont have my head wedged up my arse. "

Having standards isnt setting yourself on a pedestal - putting others down for not being like you is though.

Tipperary

You're the one who keeps insisting you have no standards!!! I need physical attraction and just a bubbly personality. That's standards but I dont nit pick a profile for little spelling errors or some shorthand text or the lack of veris displayed to read. In general, I'm not on a pedestal and dont have my head wedged up my arse.

Having standards isnt setting yourself on a pedestal - putting others down for not being like you is though. "

judging people on spelling everything perfectly or having a bit of text speak or veris all displayed is not standards. If you think all those should be perfect and you judge on it, you most definitely are on a pedestal and have notions

You're the one who keeps insisting you have no standards!!! I need physical attraction and just a bubbly personality. That's standards but I dont nit pick a profile for little spelling errors or some shorthand text or the lack of veris displayed to read. In general, I'm not on a pedestal and dont have my head wedged up my arse.

Having standards isnt setting yourself on a pedestal - putting others down for not being like you is though. judging people on spelling everything perfectly or having a bit of text speak or veris all displayed is not standards. If you think all those should be perfect and you judge on it, you most definitely are on a pedestal and have notions"

Having preferences is not judgement, the person judging others here is you.

wherever

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares? their not preferences. If they were preferences, every woman in her profile would have

No text speak at all

You have to display all you veris so I can read them so on so forth. "

I can honestly say I have never seen all that on a profile like never

Tipperary

Disagreed with what? That some have these preferences? Have whatever preference you want. Who cares? their not preferences. If they were preferences, every woman in her profile would have

No text speak at all

I can honestly say I have never seen all that on a profile like never "

lol exactly but yet you say on here if a woman wants to judge on that, it's fine.

Tipperary

Having standards isnt setting yourself on a pedestal - putting others down for not being like you is though. judging people on spelling everything perfectly or having a bit of text speak or veris all displayed is not standards. If you think all those should be perfect and you judge on it, you most definitely are on a pedestal and have notions

Having preferences is not judgement, the person judging others here is you. "

so it's ok to judge everyone on a few spelling errors and a small bit of text speak? That tells us everything about them and we know straight off we wont want to shag them?

wherever

No text speak at all

I can honestly say I have never seen all that on a profile like never lol exactly but yet you say on here if a woman wants to judge on that, it's fine. "

Yup judge on whatever you want it’s your body who you choose to share it with and for whatever reasons is your business.

Tipperary

No text speak at all

I can honestly say I have never seen all that on a profile like never lol exactly but yet you say on here if a woman wants to judge on that, it's fine.

Yup judge on whatever you want it’s your body who you choose to share it with and for whatever reasons is your business. "

and that is what I'm calling out. That's the reason for the op as to why women judge on everything and men dont.

wherever

No text speak at all

I can honestly say I have never seen all that on a profile like never lol exactly but yet you say on here if a woman wants to judge on that, it's fine.

Yup judge on whatever you want it’s your body who you choose to share it with and for whatever reasons is your business. and that is what I'm calling out. That's the reason for the op as to why women judge on everything and men dont. "

You can’t speak for every man and every women though. People want different things and that’s there choice. I wouldn’t take it personally some will

Like ya some won’t thats just how it is

Having standards isnt setting yourself on a pedestal - putting others down for not being like you is though. judging people on spelling everything perfectly or having a bit of text speak or veris all displayed is not standards. If you think all those should be perfect and you judge on it, you most definitely are on a pedestal and have notions

Having preferences is not judgement, the person judging others here is you. so it's ok to judge everyone on a few spelling errors and a small bit of text speak? That tells us everything about them and we know straight off we wont want to shag them?"

If that's their standard, then that's their standard, why do you have such a problem with this?

athenry

Ok to paraphrase your post: women nit pick and judge everything while men don't. Time to move on OP

Tipperary

Having preferences is not judgement, the person judging others here is you. so it's ok to judge everyone on a few spelling errors and a small bit of text speak? That tells us everything about them and we know straight off we wont want to shag them?

If that's their standard, then that's their standard, why do you have such a problem with this? "

its the view of someone with the mindset "I'm perfect and have my head firmly wedged up my arse". I dont know how what I just said tells you if you want to have sex with a person or not. Its mind boggling but I guess what women in large proportions are.

I swear I must come across the easiest going women in here because they seem way more open and allowing of flaws than the ones you seemaybe also yould get up on anything, I don't know."

What would it matter if I did, woukd they still not be nit pickers anyway being women and all

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

If all us women are too much effort and bother to you and men are easier pleased etc -Perhaps you should look for a guy

Tipperary

What would it matter if I did, woukd they still not be nit pickers anyway being women and all"

its the stuff women judge on as I have read over time on here, is mind boggling. Half of it tells you nothing about the person and whether you would want to have sex with them or not yet women still nit pick on it. I guess I'll never understand women or I dont know do I want to.

Tipperary

"If all us women are too much effort and bother to you and men are easier pleased etc -Perhaps you should look for a guy "
I would if I was gay.

" I guess I'll never understand women"

I think you have nailed it right there.

Except I'd change that to include a fair few men too

Tipperary

" I guess I'll never understand women

Except I'd change that to include a fair few men too"

I wouldn't going by the men I know and have spoken to. I'll be overseas next week and within am hour of getting there I'll have matched with 6 or 7 women. That's not been big headed. It just shows how it easier it is to get talkin and you're judged on far less.

Tipperary

" I guess I'll never understand women

Except I'd change that to include a fair few men tooI wouldn't going by the men I know and have spoken to. I'll be overseas next week and within am hour of getting there I'll have matched with 6 or 7 women. That's not been big headed. It just shows how it easier it is to get talkin and you're judged on far less. "

on tinder

athenry

"If all us women are too much effort and bother to you and men are easier pleased etc -Perhaps you should look for a guy "

Sure we're so easy to please! I'm just a little nit picky, I don't like txt spk, bad speling, profiles that are too short, too few veris or people living too far away.

Tipperary

"If all us women are too much effort and bother to you and men are easier pleased etc -Perhaps you should look for a guy

Sure we're so easy to please! I'm just a little nit picky, I don't like txt spk, bad speling, profiles that are too short, too few veris or people living too far away. "

its lovely to be easy too please. Thank God I'm a man.

athenry

"If all us women are too much effort and bother to you and men are easier pleased etc -Perhaps you should look for a guy

Sure we're so easy to please! I'm just a little nit picky, I don't like txt spk, bad speling, profiles that are too short, too few veris or people living too far away. its lovely to be easy too please. Thank God I'm a man."

You might be easy to please but you're one hell of a moaner

I know plenty of men who are choosy, don’t like text speak, look for a particular body shape, or someone near their area. I respect them for their choices and don’t judge. Why would other people’s choices bother you?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Men

Women

profile not long enough

Bit of text speak

Bit of spelling error

YOU'RE OUT, DISMISSED.

We are more complicated and we do judge more, and that's a good thing. It's called having standards.

Also it's a supply and demand issue. I don't have to (and neither do I want to) compromise on my preferences here, because there's plenty of guys who do fit my preferences.

Not so in the dating world, where most men who fit my preferences are either already in relationships or not looking for one. I don't compromise there either though, because I know what I want and need in a relationship, but it does mean it's much more difficult to find someone I click with.

Also... Why would anyone of any gender compromise? Just for a ride? Nah. Would rather watch the telly than fuck someone I'm not into for the sake of fucking.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Sure we're so easy to please! I'm just a little nit picky, I don't like txt spk, bad speling, profiles that are too short, too few veris or people living too far away. its lovely to be easy too please. Thank God I'm a man.

You might be easy to please but you're one hell of a moaner "

You're the least easy to please person I've ever encountered. You're constantly whinging about women, the site, society, and women again. I'm continually amazed you even want to fuck us, you seem to hold us in such contempt.

Tipperary

Sure we're so easy to please! I'm just a little nit picky, I don't like txt spk, bad speling, profiles that are too short, too few veris or people living too far away. its lovely to be easy too please. Thank God I'm a man.

You might be easy to please but you're one hell of a moaner

You're the least easy to please person I've ever encountered. You're constantly whinging about women, the site, society, and women again. I'm continually amazed you even want to fuck us, you seem to hold us in such contempt. "

physical attraction and a bubbly person does me. That's 2 things. Very easy.

Tipperary

Ye dont get it at all. You're judging on issues that have Jack shit to do with sex. A small bit of text speak? So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. A few spelling errors. So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. You're judging on petty little things and I hope your life stays as dandy and rosy. Location. I drive, you drive, no issue. Lack of veris displayed so u cant read? So what. None of mine or your business what another person says. Again tells you nothing about the person. I'd hate to see a large % of women on here if they were looking for a serious relationship.

"Ye dont get it at all. You're judging on issues that have Jack shit to do with sex. A small bit of text speak? So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. A few spelling errors. So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. You're judging on petty little things and I hope your life stays as dandy and rosy. Location. I drive, you drive, no issue. Lack of veris displayed so u cant read? So what. None of mine or your business what another person says. Again tells you nothing about the person. I'd hate to see a large % of women on here if they were looking for a serious relationship. "

You might have more luck if you didn’t come across as batshit crazy on the forums. Most women who checks out the forums and your posts can see that you’re an angry guy with a massive chip on his shoulder.

Tipperary

"Ye dont get it at all. You're judging on issues that have Jack shit to do with sex. A small bit of text speak? So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. A few spelling errors. So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. You're judging on petty little things and I hope your life stays as dandy and rosy. Location. I drive, you drive, no issue. Lack of veris displayed so u cant read? So what. None of mine or your business what another person says. Again tells you nothing about the person. I'd hate to see a large % of women on here if they were looking for a serious relationship.

You might have more luck if you didn’t come across as batshit crazy on the forums. Most women who checks out the forums and your posts can see that you’re an angry guy with a massive chip on his shoulder."

I'm not angry at all. I'm just stating some facts, simple as that

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 28/03/19 17:28:03]

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's one rule that always applies in my approach while the other ones I can bend if my naughty mind is tickled and that one is: if you can't listen and process a piece of information in a conversation, you won't be able to do it in the bedroom. Boom, game over. If that's too complicated so be it.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Ye dont get it at all. You're judging on issues that have Jack shit to do with sex. A small bit of text speak? So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. A few spelling errors. So what. It doesn't mean you wont get on with them or the sex wont be good. You're judging on petty little things and I hope your life stays as dandy and rosy. Location. I drive, you drive, no issue. Lack of veris displayed so u cant read? So what. None of mine or your business what another person says. Again tells you nothing about the person. I'd hate to see a large % of women on here if they were looking for a serious relationship. "

If you're observant, those things tell you quite a lot about a person and how sexually compatible they may be. Much like movement, body language and attitude.

They're not infallible obviously, but if a tried and tested method of screening profiles and communications is working for someone they're not going to change it just because you think they're over-cautious.

Time and experience has shown me how to identify timewasters and those who may not show up or will cancel at the last minute for example. They tend to follow a pattern. So when time is precious, I'm quite happy to nit pick and make sure I have the most compatible person possible to spend my time with, as I'm sure many other busy women, men and couples who need to plan ahead and rearrange schedules do, and be reasonably certain that they will turn up and that the time we will spend together will be mutually satisfactory

As I said on another thread. I can overlook something in someone I know and adore... Love is blind. But I don't love everyone I meet, and those same little things may irritate in a virtual stranger

Tipperary

I'm an in shape, decent enough looking lad. I was on here when I first signed up for 3 nearly 4 months without knowing there was a forum. In that time I sent countless polite opening emails trying to highlight something in profile. Got absolutely nowhere. Over time I learned the stuff women judge on/view you on and I'm like "holy christ". I think women on here are a different breed altogether because most certainly women in the real world and tinder are very different. You learn lessons in life as you move along.

athenry

"I'm an in shape, decent enough looking lad. I was on here when I first signed up for 3 nearly 4 months without knowing there was a forum. In that time I sent countless polite opening emails trying to highlight something in profile. Got absolutely nowhere. Over time I learned the stuff women judge on/view you on and I'm like "holy christ". I think women on here are a different breed altogether because most certainly women in the real world and tinder are very different. You learn lessons in life as you move along. "

There's your answer. Go out into the real world and go on tinder and stop the moaning

Tipperary

"I'm an in shape, decent enough looking lad. I was on here when I first signed up for 3 nearly 4 months without knowing there was a forum. In that time I sent countless polite opening emails trying to highlight something in profile. Got absolutely nowhere. Over time I learned the stuff women judge on/view you on and I'm like "holy christ". I think women on here are a different breed altogether because most certainly women in the real world and tinder are very different. You learn lessons in life as you move along.

There's your answer. Go out into the real world and go on tinder and stop the moaning "

I use the real world and tinder regularly. Its great.

Tipperary

"I'm an in shape, decent enough looking lad. I was on here when I first signed up for 3 nearly 4 months without knowing there was a forum. In that time I sent countless polite opening emails trying to highlight something in profile. Got absolutely nowhere. Over time I learned the stuff women judge on/view you on and I'm like "holy christ". I think women on here are a different breed altogether because most certainly women in the real world and tinder are very different. You learn lessons in life as you move along.

There's your answer. Go out into the real world and go on tinder and stop the moaning "

the question still remains why alot of women on here are so different.

athenry

There's your answer. Go out into the real world and go on tinder and stop the moaning the question still remains why alot of women on here are so different. "

It's because they can be, and thank fuck most of the men are not like you

Tipperary

There's your answer. Go out into the real world and go on tinder and stop the moaning the question still remains why alot of women on here are so different.

It's because they can be, and thank fuck most of the men are not like you"

why, are you interested in men also?

OP do you actually mean to come across the way you do ? You sound very selfish tbh would be me off even chatting to you

Tipperary

"OP do you actually mean to come across the way you do ? You sound very selfish tbh would be me off even chatting to you "
why selfish?

"OP do you actually mean to come across the way you do ? You sound very selfish tbh would be me off even chatting to you why selfish?"

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer

"OP do you actually mean to come across the way you do ? You sound very selfish tbh would be me off even chatting to you why selfish?

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer "

Probably why he's not having success

athenry

"OP do you actually mean to come across the way you do ? You sound very selfish tbh would be me off even chatting to you why selfish?

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer

Probably why he's not having success "

Exactly. Every woman is wrong and he's right

Tipperary

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer "

the only way anyone knows what I have to offer is a meet. As I said before it's the only true reflection you get of a person. I'd nearly guarantee I'd get on with most on here in person.

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer the only way anyone knows what I have to offer is a meet. As I said before it's the only true reflection you get of a person. I'd nearly guarantee I'd get on with most on here in person. "

As I’ve said before, most women reading your misogynistic posts would give you a wide berth . You might think that women on here are too picky, or fussy because they won’t meet you - yet you blame women for being discerning, without taking a good hard look at yourself and your attitude.

Tipperary

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer the only way anyone knows what I have to offer is a meet. As I said before it's the only true reflection you get of a person. I'd nearly guarantee I'd get on with most on here in person.

As I’ve said before, most women reading your misogynistic posts would give you a wide berth . You might think that women on here are too picky, or fussy because they won’t meet you - yet you blame women for being discerning, without taking a good hard look at yourself and your attitude."

as my post earlier on said, I was here 3 to 4 months without using the forum at the beginning, didn't even know it existed and got absolutely nowhere. Patience only stays at the top for so long.

"

As I’ve said before, most women reading your misogynistic posts would give you a wide berth . You might think that women on here are too picky, or fussy because they won’t meet you - yet you blame women for being discerning, without taking a good hard look at yourself and your attitude.as my post earlier on said, I was here 3 to 4 months without using the forum at the beginning, didn't even know it existed and got absolutely nowhere. Patience only stays at the top for so long."

How’s that working out for you?

Tipperary

"

As I’ve said before, most women reading your misogynistic posts would give you a wide berth . You might think that women on here are too picky, or fussy because they won’t meet you - yet you blame women for being discerning, without taking a good hard look at yourself and your attitude.as my post earlier on said, I was here 3 to 4 months without using the forum at the beginning, didn't even know it existed and got absolutely nowhere. Patience only stays at the top for so long.

How’s that working out for you?"

my patience ran thin many moons ago. Waste of time looking on here and if any lad asked me for advice before signing up here, I wouldn't tell him what I was told before I signed up because it's a million miles from what I was told or else I'm just very fussy, looks wise. I'd tell any lad looking for some no strings fun, stick to tinder.

Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion

"

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer the only way anyone knows what I have to offer is a meet. As I said before it's the only true reflection you get of a person. I'd nearly guarantee I'd get on with most on here in person. "

Would you say your very different in person to what you portray on the forums?

Tipperary

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion "
I have interacted with 2 women on tinder who wanted something more then casual fun.

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion I have interacted with 2 women on tinder who wanted something more then casual fun. "

Maybe it's an age thing

Tipperary

"

Well it’s all about you and what you want , doesn’t really give any indication about what you have to offer the only way anyone knows what I have to offer is a meet. As I said before it's the only true reflection you get of a person. I'd nearly guarantee I'd get on with most on here in person.

Would you say your very different in person to what you portray on the forums?"

I just give my opinion on things on here. I say it as I see it. I'm very very easy get on with in person. I'd say anyone who knows me would say the same.

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion "

I have to say alot of people do use it for hook ups......

If were looking go a hook up at short notice I would say tinder would be a much better bet

Tipperary

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion I have interacted with 2 women on tinder who wanted something more then casual fun.

Maybe it's an age thing "

suits me down to the ground. I'm away for few days next week. Knock on tinder and away I go.

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion

If were looking go a hook up at short notice I would say tinder would be a much better bet"

I guess I only use it for dates not hook ups my NSA is achieved here or at night clubs etc...

Tipperary

"Tinder isn't exactly designed for nsa it's more of a dating app. Yes you meet people and can have one nighters but usually tend to last a bit longer in my opinion

If were looking go a hook up at short notice I would say tinder would be a much better bet"

imo women on tinder, you match with them, you chat, you dont jump straight into bed but they're far less judgemental then here plus you instantly know if there is physical attraction.

"

Would you say your very different in person to what you portray on the forums?I just give my opinion on things on here. I say it as I see it. I'm very very easy get on with in person. I'd say anyone who knows me would say the same."

Thats not what I asked. Do you think you have a different persona on the forums as in person?

Tipperary

"

Would you say your very different in person to what you portray on the forums?I just give my opinion on things on here. I say it as I see it. I'm very very easy get on with in person. I'd say anyone who knows me would say the same.

Thats not what I asked. Do you think you have a different persona on the forums as in person?

"

what you say on a forum is commenting on a particular thread or the sites activities. That's diff then sitting next to someone in a bar and talking about the match that was on TV. I talk to anyone, very easy to chat to.

Tipperary

"

Would you say your very different in person to what you portray on the forums?I just give my opinion on things on here. I say it as I see it. I'm very very easy get on with in person. I'd say anyone who knows me would say the same.

"

you cant judge somebody's personality on a forum on here.

"

you cant judge somebody's personality on a forum on here."

I disagree I find it can be quite a good indicator of someones personality.

Tipperary

"

I disagree I find it can be quite a good indicator of someones personality."

as many women on here have said in the past, I might not be interested with a lad on the forum, I didn't like how he carried on but we got on great in person. I wouldn't dream of judging somebody's personality through a screen. I also dont blame any man whose actively looking and on here ages getting frustrated. It's a site for fun but it's a pure minefield.

"

I disagree I find it can be quite a good indicator of someones personality.as many women on here have said in the past, I might not be interested with a lad on the forum, I didn't like how he carried on but we got on great in person. I wouldn't dream of judging somebody's personality through a screen. I also dont blame any man whose actively looking and on here ages getting frustrated. It's a site for fun but it's a pure minefield."

And? Are you into a shag only? Fine then but another person wants extras, eg go with that person with whom had or will have fun out,eg cinema, bowling, walk. We all have our preferences.

There are many reasons why some women are so selective, including myself

I can do lots of social meets and nothing else will happen later on, but as a single and full time working mum I have very limited time so I'll stick with my methods and my plan

Tipperary

"

I disagree I find it can be quite a good indicator of someones personality.as many women on here have said in the past, I might not be interested with a lad on the forum, I didn't like how he carried on but we got on great in person. I wouldn't dream of judging somebody's personality through a screen. I also dont blame any man whose actively looking and on here ages getting frustrated. It's a site for fun but it's a pure minefield.

And? Are you into a shag only? Fine then but another person wants extras, eg go with that person with whom had or will have fun out,eg cinema, bowling, walk. We all have our preferences.

There are many reasons why some women are so selective, including myself

I can do lots of social meets and nothing else will happen later on, but as a single and full time working mum I have very limited time so I'll stick with my methods and my plan

"

again like always I'll be honest. Yep, when I was looking, it was for sex. I can go to the cinema,bowling, walking with friends or when I'm in a relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic