FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > cumming

cumming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following a conversation with a friend earlier I was curious to know if many men fake cumming?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's fairly hard to fake a sperm pumping orgasm. But then again perhaps..

Never, it’s hard enough trying to go the distance.

"Following a conversation with a friend earlier I was curious to know if many men fake cumming?"

yup. cum inside the condom don't let her see it and dump said condom. done it a few times with an ex a good few years ago.

I'd never fake it . I'd rather spend the energy making her come ,

Nope but I've pretended a few quickies were intentional

By *ookwhoitishaMan  over a year ago

outside Strabane

"Following a conversation with a friend earlier I was curious to know if many men fake cumming?"

Fake cumming I came just looking at the pic of you looking out the window

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Following a conversation with a friend earlier I was curious to know if many men fake cumming?

Fake cumming I came just looking at the pic of you looking out the window "

Smooooth

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

I can certainly say myself and most of my close male friends have faked it on more than one occasion!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Am so ugly that when I'm wanking... I usually fake my own orgasms"

Occasionally I have

Fake it ?? I love pumping it in there . Why would anyone fake it ??

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

Yea a few times

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

Yes, with help of a special effects team who hid under the bed

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Yeah, I have.

Would the woman not know if you didn't cum. I'm a heavy cummer so impossible to fake it

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Never fake it just keep burning till u are both happy..

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Doggy style spit on her back.

"Doggy style spit on her back. "

Never known a guy to fake it but as I don't cum I spend time concentrating on them

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Ewww why would you bother..

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Could never fake an orgasm not sure how men could to be honest

"Following a conversation with a friend earlier I was curious to know if many men fake cumming?

Fake cumming I came just looking at the pic of you looking out the window "

More of a problem to fake not cumming lol...??

By *penminded28500Man  over a year ago

derry

I have 1s or twice pulled out and grabbed tissue to remove condom quickly so it was not noticable.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Never known a guy to fake it but as I don't cum I spend time concentrating on them "

This isn’t the first time i’ve seen you share this Steff.. Wondering if we could get the forum posters to club together to buy you a prosthetic cum...?! Or can you get one on the HSE...??

"Never known a guy to fake it but as I don't cum I spend time concentrating on them

This isn’t the first time i’ve seen you share this Steff.. Wondering if we could get the forum posters to club together to buy you a prosthetic cum...?! Or can you get one on the HSE...?? "

A prosthetic cum?

Border Area

"Never known a guy to fake it but as I don't cum I spend time concentrating on them

This isn’t the first time i’ve seen you share this Steff.. Wondering if we could get the forum posters to club together to buy you a prosthetic cum...?! Or can you get one on the HSE...??

A prosthetic cum? "

Someones bound to have invented one out there. They have prosthetic everything these days.

Quick Q, why would a lad fake it? For the same reason as a woman? To get it over it? But if he didn’t find her attractive or want sex with her in the first place how would he have gotten hard?

A prosthetic cum?

Someones bound to have invented one out there. They have prosthetic everything these days. "

Maybe I should by a prosthetic fanny or wait maybe should just buy a decent vibrator and cut the man out of the equation altogether

Border Area

A prosthetic cum?

Someones bound to have invented one out there. They have prosthetic everything these days.

Maybe I should by a prosthetic fanny or wait maybe should just buy a decent vibrator and cut the man out of the equation altogether"

You may have hit on something there: The men could be the common denominator...!

I'll straight up admit I do that because I usually don't cum and if I do it takes ages. I don't see the big deal if I enjoyed it and made the woman cum I don't see why people focus on the need for me to, it's a mad issue but has been the cause of three realtionships ending

A prosthetic cum?

Maybe I should by a prosthetic fanny or wait maybe should just buy a decent vibrator and cut the man out of the equation altogether

You may have hit on something there: The men could be the common denominator...! "

yep that's it solved. Time to delete the profile and ride of into the sunset with a vibrator. Thanks for your help.

Border Area

A prosthetic cum?

You may have hit on something there: The men could be the common denominator...!

yep that's it solved. Time to delete the profile and ride of into the sunset with a vibrator. Thanks for your help."

I could be wrong, but i just don’t think you’re being sincere...

A prosthetic cum?

yep that's it solved. Time to delete the profile and ride of into the sunset with a vibrator. Thanks for your help.

I could be wrong, but i just don’t think you’re being sincere... "

Oh I am

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Quick Q, why would a lad fake it? For the same reason as a woman? To get it over it? But if he didn’t find her attractive or want sex with her in the first place how would he have gotten hard? "

I'd say there are different reasons, maybe he runs out of steam or the lady can't take it any longer, maybe an important football game starts in a few minutes, maybe he has to call his mum daily at 6pm on the dot etc etc

"

I'd say there are different reasons, maybe he runs out of steam or the lady can't take it any longer, maybe an important football game starts in a few minutes, maybe he has to call his mum daily at 6pm on the dot etc etc "

Wise and perceptive as always

Border Area

"

I'd say there are different reasons, maybe he runs out of steam or the lady can't take it any longer, maybe an important football game starts in a few minutes, maybe he has to call his mum daily at 6pm on the dot etc etc

Wise and perceptive as always "

I remember faking it 20-odd years ago and there can be a number of reasons...

- tired / stressed from work and so mind not completely on it

- sex life / partner fatigue where you are just not as turned on any more of going through the motions

- certain condom types that just kill the feeling too much

- had a really long session and have already cum a few times and just can’t again

Or a combination of the above...

How can they fake it? Cum on you is evidence surly

Border Area

How can they fake it? Cum on you is evidence surly "

Ok Sherlock Holmes, but what if they know your preferenxe about sex in the dark from the other thread earlier and splash some tea on your back..??!

Ok Sherlock Holmes, but what if they know your preferenxe about sex in the dark from the other thread earlier and splash some tea on your back..??! "

Cream maybe I’d fall for lol but afraid of your tea coloured cum now ha

Border Area

Ok Sherlock Holmes, but what if they know your preferenxe about sex in the dark from the other thread earlier and splash some tea on your back..??!

Cream maybe I’d fall for lol but afraid of your tea coloured cum now ha "

Doh! Well that backfired badly..!!

And theres a joke in that sentence somewhere too...!!

"Quick Q, why would a lad fake it? For the same reason as a woman? To get it over it? But if he didn’t find her attractive or want sex with her in the first place how would he have gotten hard? "

This is my point also

Safe sex? "Cumming" in the condom?

I've had long sessions where I haven't cum for one reason or another. Could have faked it while fucking I suppose but never thought to....

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"Doggy style spit on her back.

Ewww why would you bother.. "

So when she turns around you can surprise her by exploding all over her face.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

So when she turns around you can surprise her by exploding all over her face."

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Never tried to fake an orgasm, but I'm in Dublin the week after next so if you're game I'll give it a shot and you can score me from 10

By *oywonder69Man  over a year ago

cavan

Never fake cummin.. like them to be able to see it shoot.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

ihave, but obvioussly there were questions..

Never tried to fake an orgasm, but I'm in Dublin the week after next so if you're game I'll give it a shot and you can score me from 10 "

So when she turns around you can surprise her by exploding all over her face."

PMSL

Belfast

Cream maybe I’d fall for lol but afraid of your tea coloured cum now ha "

Told yeah. From behind and spit on their back. Stole that line from Joan rivers. Look it up her telling the story so funny. Enjoy xo

You could fake come with condom,but you can't fake it without,from experience i cum like twice in 45min and cock still rock solid had to fake it in the end

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Once. It was like fucking a sand bag. No emotion, no noises. Couldn't believe it because all the flirting all night clubbing was the complete opposite. Only time it's ever happened.

Once. It was like fucking a sand bag. No emotion, no noises. Couldn't believe it because all the flirting all night clubbing was the complete opposite. Only time it's ever happened. "

Sounds awful

Once. It was like fucking a sand bag. No emotion, no noises. Couldn't believe it because all the flirting all night clubbing was the complete opposite. Only time it's ever happened.

Sounds awful"

Yep. Totally guilty. The girl was absolutely doing a Freddy Cruger number on my back. Rather than punch her in the jaw i took the gentleman approach and put on my best cum face and threw the empty condom into the corner. Smooth as fuck.

Yep. Totally guilty. The girl was absolutely doing a Freddy Cruger number on my back. Rather than punch her in the jaw i took the gentleman approach and put on my best cum face and threw the empty condom into the corner. Smooth as fuck. "

Pmsl

Lol, I have heard it all now

What's the point if ya have to try fake it

"What's the point if ya have to try fake it "

I didnt know i was gonna have to fake it when i started obviously. Once the claws came out and i started to lose flesh it became about survival. Abort abort!!!! Lol

"What's the point if ya have to try fake it

I didnt know i was gonna have to fake it when i started obviously. Once the claws came out and i started to lose flesh it became about survival. Abort abort!!!! Lol"

Oh God lol

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

I read a forum on pretty much a similar issue, sadly just not as humorous as this one.. but possibly more relevant to what is happening or should I say not happening.

Nope

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

viargra is a great help hahaha ??????????????????

By *iesel74Man  over a year ago

carryduff

There’s a lot of.... erm... ‘evidence’ if I’ve cum so no, I’ve never faked

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Why would you take it

Mr dirty xx

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

It would be kinda hard to fake it as men usually leave a mess even in the condom

Belfast

Frome behind spit on her back

Belfast

Frome behind spit on her back

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Frome behind spit on her back "

Spot the lad that hasn't read the whole thread

Been done.

By *relandboy1Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I’ve don’t it once before. The girl was flirty, sexy, was talking the talk but when it came to walking the walk or having sex it was like having sex with a sack of spuds. Because she was lifeless it was boring for me so I just wanted it over with. I’d never felt like that before and I hope I never do again. I pretend I had cum into the condom, tipped into the bathroom and disposed of the “full condom”. It was awful

Smooooth

Ha

??

"

Smooooth

Ha

??

"

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I did once. I think it was because it was my first group scenario. Condom hid lack of evidence.

[Removed by poster at 01/04/19 10:40:43]

I am always willing to cum over a ladys face and boobs to prove i have cum. Cant fake that haha. Love to see it shoot it makes ot more intense. Good thing sammi likes a good facial heh heh..

"I am always willing to cum over a ladys face and boobs to prove i have cum. Cant fake that haha. Love to see it shoot it makes ot more intense. Good thing sammi likes a good facial heh heh.."

Ha ha

Yes, but don't tell my right hand. She's been know to get slappy!

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I have faked about 5 times over the years easy enough to do

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

A prosthetic cum?

Maybe I should by a prosthetic fanny or wait maybe should just buy a decent vibrator and cut the man out of the equation altogether"

I'll hook you up with something xx

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

1st time or 2nd time ?

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"Never known a guy to fake it but as I don't cum I spend time concentrating on them "

Maybe if you try and be a little selfish and concentrate on yourself you might enjoy an orgasm. Just a personal opinion

By *iver80Man  over a year ago

south side ,

No never faked it ,do you fake it

No never faked it ,do you fake it "

Yes I've been known to fake it

By *oywonder69Man  over a year ago

cavan

Absolutely not.

By *ordalsMan  over a year ago

crosshaven

I actually managed to do that... Only possible when wearing a condom...

Keeping it in is my problem

» Add a new message to this topic