FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lads 1st bi experience

Lads 1st bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lads hubby is bi curious and its new to him can you please share your 1st bi experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Lads hubby is bi curious and its new to him can you please share your 1st bi experience

"

I'll let you know after we finish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would he be in the drivers seat ?? So to speak .

Haha please do

Honestly not sure we have spoke about it and hes open to the idea

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Haha please do"

By *osyMan  over a year ago

athlone

I was very nervous at first and would never dream of being with a man.just make sure you pick the right one and he will be fine.im not attracted to men but you can have loads of fun.try it once and see how it goes.

"I was very nervous at first and would never dream of being with a man.just make sure you pick the right one and he will be fine.im not attracted to men but you can have loads of fun.try it once and see how it goes."

Thank you for your honest answer we plan on taking it slow and picking the right person

My first experience, I was so nervous, I met a guy off a popular gay hook up site, but he was so nice, took things slowly and allowed me to move things at my own pace, it didn't take me long to start enjoying it, and kick myself for not trying sooner,

Just enjoy the experience and don't get caught up in labels or pre planning, a few ground rules, alcohol before hand I wouldn't recommend,

By *oguish1Man  over a year ago

Carrigrohane

My first was very exciting ..... Did a lot of searching but thn just went for it was very nervous but all in all was realy exciting. Keep an open mind dont be bothered by labels and if it feels good enjoy

By *orny_red_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

My first time a car meet. Was nervous as hell but once the cocks were out the nerves were lost.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

i was curious for ages before i tried .... got a bj of a guy and never looked back. love it when a woman is into it aswell

By *exy CanadiansCouple  over a year ago

Vancouver

My first time was at a nude beach years ago.

Needless to say the first time I sucked! ( and not in a good way! LOL)

Now I have no problem giving a guy a blowjob.

I like it as much as going down on a pussy!

It was just getting past that stigma around sucking another guys cock.

It’s all about being open minded and trying.

Better to look back and say “damn, I can’t believe I did that” then saying “damn, wish I had tried that”

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I was sitting up right on a bed having sex with a woman, her legs wrapped around me, kissing.

Her husband stepped up onto the bed, and stepped toward us. His cock at our face height, we seen him but kept kissing, and he stepped closer.

We were now having sex, kissing passionately with his cock inches from our face, and he pushed on the shaft lowering the wet head of his cock.

Now it was a breath away from our lips.

The rest as they say

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

"I was sitting up right on a bed having sex with a woman, her legs wrapped around me, kissing.

Her husband stepped up onto the bed, and stepped toward us. His cock at our face height, we seen him but kept kissing, and he stepped closer.

We were now having sex, kissing passionately with his cock inches from our face, and he pushed on the shaft lowering the wet head of his cock.

Now it was a breath away from our lips.

The rest as they say"

Very hot

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

As a watcher of bi men I can say from experience don't involve any drink.

I've noticed nothing but total respect and I have to say that men give the most amazing blowjobs, even if he wanted to start with recieving 1 and take it from there.

Definitely let you know when he is meeting, don't go with him but ensure that he knows you know what he's going to get up to and that you're gonna love taking about the fun

very curious! this is all very helpful ! thanks

By *artyhardplayharderMan  over a year ago

Dub

Well me and a friend of mine both of us str8 ended up go back to his after a night out having a beer on his sofa and whatever animal instinct kicked in we were close on the sofa and ended up him reaching across and squeezing my inner thigh and I started throbbing , he grabbed it and squeezed my bulging jeans and I reached across and touches him ...we started making out and he undid my zip ......

By *artyhardplayharderMan  over a year ago

Dub

The first real feeling that I thought mmm that’s hot was when I was out for a jog and stopped into the park toilets a guy came in 30 secs behind me and I looked across he was 4 urinals down but not using it he nodded and was stroking looking at me.....now I’m open minded so it kinda turned me on and I started stroking too ....we were interrupted and both left without saying anything

I went to a sauna off Dame St for my first meet. Jumped right in at the deepend!

Carrigrohane

"I went to a sauna off Dame St for my first meet. Jumped right in at the deepend!"

"I went to a sauna off Dame St for my first meet. Jumped right in at the deepend! "

Sauna and a pool eh ?? Nice place !

His first no experience should be to look down and see you and a guy suck him offffffffffff

Thank you guy's for all your honest experience firstly there will be no alcohol involved and secondly he will not be playing alone we will playing together that's the whole idea

By *aidRXTV/TS  over a year ago

ashbourne

My 1st experience was arranged by my gf... had told her all about my forced femme fantasies... they involved men although I wasnt attracted to men.

She arranged a gangbang for me with 7 guys in London.

Checked into the apt and was so nervous... one guy showed up... I was dressed and he suggested a walk to the shop... i went, shaking the whole way there and back.

When I got back the other 6 men were waiting... I was so so nervous but it was such a great experience.

Tho I did brush my teeth and shower more than usual hahaha

Mine was with a bi couple in Liverpool. I was 21 and at uni. Them in their mid 30s. They invited me to their home and I arrived as arranged. We sat in the living room her dressed to impress. Then seen I was nervous so she sat beside me. She kissed me and made me feel at ease. They then undressed me and shared my cock. It was amazing! I was finally Bi. Something I’d known for years!

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

"My 1st experience was arranged by my gf... had told her all about my forced femme fantasies... they involved men although I wasnt attracted to men.

She arranged a gangbang for me with 7 guys in London.

Checked into the apt and was so nervous... one guy showed up... I was dressed and he suggested a walk to the shop... i went, shaking the whole way there and back.

When I got back the other 6 men were waiting... I was so so nervous but it was such a great experience.

Tho I did brush my teeth and shower more than usual hahaha "

Wow what a gf and she didn’t half organise it she went all out

By *avid37Man  over a year ago

salford

I wann hear the next bit

By *leshaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

My first time was with an older guy, I had been dressing up in my ex gf’s underwear a lot at the time and getting really turned on when doing so. One thing led to another and I started thinking more and more about how good it would feel to have a guy to join me when I was dressed up. One weekend when the ex was away I finally gave in and invited a guy over.

He arrived at my place and I answered the door dressed in a basque, thong and stockings. He got changed into a pair of tights and a thong then we took things into the bedroom. We fondled with each other rolling around on the bed and I ended up sucking his cock through the tights.

We ended wanking each other off and both of us came all over his tights. I’ve played with many more guys since then and pushed the boundaries further and further.

I’ve no attraction to other men but I just love being made a slut and taking a nice hard cock. Would love to meet up and help with your first experience.

My first time was only a couple of months ago. Had always wondered what it would be like. Started innocent enough joined a well know gay dating app. Was having a few J's with a friend and got a message from the app. So I replied and his phone beeped and he said I thought it was you. We chatted and the next thing I know I'm sucking his cock in my sitting room after I sucked him off he took me to the bed room and sucked me off. After a break he took his time and got me nice and ready for him to fuck me and Omg did I love it lol

Haven't looked back since. So much fun you'll both love it

By *arryWhiteXxxMan  over a year ago

Midleton

My first was with a very sexy TV. I was incredibly nervous, and that got the better of me. I took his cock in my mouth, and let him fuck me, but I couldn't get past my nerves. So, needless to say, the first time wasn't great. However, I knew that I wanted it so I met someone else shortly after, and had a great time. I'm quite experienced now, and absolutely love it. I now enjoy being with guys as much as being with women.

city

How come loads of guys are like "well I met up with a guy and he fucked me up the ass".

But with girls its like "I only let men I trust near my ass".

Women need to man up, amiright?

"How come loads of guys are like "well I met up with a guy and he fucked me up the ass".

Women need to man up, amiright?"

I only let men near my ass who are willing to take the same

If you give you should also take

city

"How come loads of guys are like "well I met up with a guy and he fucked me up the ass".

Women need to man up, amiright?

I only let men near my ass who are willing to take the same

If you give you should also take "

Okay I walked into that one, I can see why men dont use this argument to get anal a lot.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"My first was with a very sexy TV. I was incredibly nervous, and that got the better of me. I took his cock in my mouth, and let him fuck me, but I couldn't get past my nerves. So, needless to say, the first time wasn't great. However, I knew that I wanted it so I met someone else shortly after, and had a great time. I'm quite experienced now, and absolutely love it. I now enjoy being with guys as much as being with women. "

Sounds like you got past your nerves rightly.

Watching a wife sucking her husband's cock I asked if she wanted a hand. Slowly but by bit before we were both making out enjoying his cock together. So hot to watch him enjoy us both sucking his cock.

It all gathered momentum from there.

It's nothing to do with attraction to guy's it's Todo with exploring and amazing orgasms for all involved.

The right people with the correct mindset and outlook are essential.

Depending how far you feel comfortable going and everyone else knowing boundaries.

It's amazing.

If you have anymore questions just get in touch.

Enjoy.

My first experience, like everyone else here, I was so nervous! Mrs wanted to see me take real cock ( she had been pegging me with a couple of months). She picked out a guy and arranged the meet, we got to his hotel room and I went straight to the bathroom and got naked, all I was wearing was a blindfold! Herself came in and was wearing her strap on, told me they were going to spit roast me! Her in my ass to warm me up first, she walked me out and put me on my knees. I was told put out my hand, I did and all of a sudden this big hard cock slaps into my hand! It was thicker then the dildo I was used to and warm...I was used to a cold rubber dildo! "Suck it" Sarah said, so I did! After the first couple of seconds the nerves were gone and I was gagging on his cock like I'd been sucking for years! "Filthy bitch" Sarah said, that turned be on so much! I was put in doggy and herself slipped into my ass...as I moaned he shoved his cock into my mouth and for the next 3 or 4 minutes I was fucked from both ends! "Put a condom on" Sarah said to our new friend, seconds later I took my first cock! A big thick 8 nd a half inches.... and I haven't looked back since! Lol

Thank you for your honest answers guys really appreciate it

Carrigrohane

"My first experience, like everyone else here, I was so nervous! Mrs wanted to see me take real cock ( she had been pegging me with a couple of months). She picked out a guy and arranged the meet, we got to his hotel room and I went straight to the bathroom and got naked, all I was wearing was a blindfold! Herself came in and was wearing her strap on, told me they were going to spit roast me! Her in my ass to warm me up first, she walked me out and put me on my knees. I was told put out my hand, I did and all of a sudden this big hard cock slaps into my hand! It was thicker then the dildo I was used to and warm...I was used to a cold rubber dildo! "Suck it" Sarah said, so I did! After the first couple of seconds the nerves were gone and I was gagging on his cock like I'd been sucking for years! "Filthy bitch" Sarah said, that turned be on so much! I was put in doggy and herself slipped into my ass...as I moaned he shoved his cock into my mouth and for the next 3 or 4 minutes I was fucked from both ends! "Put a condom on" Sarah said to our new friend, seconds later I took my first cock! A big thick 8 nd a half inches.... and I haven't looked back since! Lol "

Wow hot

"My first experience, like everyone else here, I was so nervous! Mrs wanted to see me take real cock ( she had been pegging me with a couple of months). She picked out a guy and arranged the meet, we got to his hotel room and I went straight to the bathroom and got naked, all I was wearing was a blindfold! Herself came in and was wearing her strap on, told me they were going to spit roast me! Her in my ass to warm me up first, she walked me out and put me on my knees. I was told put out my hand, I did and all of a sudden this big hard cock slaps into my hand! It was thicker then the dildo I was used to and warm...I was used to a cold rubber dildo! "Suck it" Sarah said, so I did! After the first couple of seconds the nerves were gone and I was gagging on his cock like I'd been sucking for years! "Filthy bitch" Sarah said, that turned be on so much! I was put in doggy and herself slipped into my ass...as I moaned he shoved his cock into my mouth and for the next 3 or 4 minutes I was fucked from both ends! "Put a condom on" Sarah said to our new friend, seconds later I took my first cock! A big thick 8 nd a half inches.... and I haven't looked back since! Lol "

These are the couple's I love to play with. So hot. Sexual confidence is a major turn on.

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

My first was on holiday in Spain. I left a night club and headed back to the apartment. Stopped off for a rest on the beach. Got talking to a Spanish guy and the rest is history.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

Wow what a wife

By *addyhorn1Man  over a year ago

Dublin

My first was in Uk a mfm organised .. 3 of us in room and me on bed and her on top 69 me licking her and she taking turns sucking me and him and me licking her smooth pussy .. next I new he was behind her and entering her wet pussy and for some reason I got very horny watching his cock slide in and out so I started lickeng her clit again and every now and again I’d lick his shaft then it led to him letting his cock slip out of her pussy onto my mouth so this let to a new Bi me ..

By *nicumCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

It was pretty amazing....always are

By *c90Man  over a year ago

Noiseville

"My first was in Uk a mfm organised .. 3 of us in room and me on bed and her on top 69 me licking her and she taking turns sucking me and him and me licking her smooth pussy .. next I new he was behind her and entering her wet pussy and for some reason I got very horny watching his cock slide in and out so I started lickeng her clit again and every now and again I’d lick his shaft then it led to him letting his cock slip out of her pussy onto my mouth so this let to a new Bi me .. "

The blood just left all of my body apart from.....lol

» Add a new message to this topic