FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications display or not ?

Verifications display or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eebaw OP   Man  over a year ago

Has been a topic before on here. Are too many verifications a turn off. Do you suggest turning off the summary or does it mather. Just trying to figure out why I’m not getting replys I know i need a photo reload but taught the verifications might be a problem. TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

I’ve hidden nearly all older ones. Only thing that would get me with them is who the person has met and when I go down the rabbit hole and see who they’ve met. Some can be a turn off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve hidden nearly all older ones. Only thing that would get me with them is who the person has met and when I go down the rabbit hole and see who they’ve met. Some can be a turn off "

Same

I have mine hidden but if anyone asks to see them I'll unhide them.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I like when people show them, so I can block everyone who meets an idiot.

Its lonely being intelligent.

Is it a full moon tonight?

"I like when people show them, so I can block everyone who meets an idiot.

Its lonely being intelligent."

harsh but true

"Is it a full moon tonight?"

There is something in the air since morning

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Some on here think a bible thickness of verfies are like a badge of honour to me who wants to meet someone whoes shagged half the site i know some have verfies from social meet and greets but What's the point in them either

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Problem is most people don't read them and realise u actually havnt slept with all of them..

I have all mine hidden, all anyone needs to know is that I'm verified.

Everything else they can find out by talking to me.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"I have all mine hidden, all anyone needs to know is that I'm verified.

Everything else they can find out by talking to me."

Same for us !

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Feck I taught you were handsome lol

By *lay2018Couple  over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

All hidden unless we're meeting and the others want to see them which we've no problem with.

But if you hide them you might run the risk of insulting the person who gave it..I know as a fella here you need display one or two so he know we are legit haha

I've mine hidden just because I have a small public profile through my job. But I do read the verifications of any guy I'm thinking about meeting and they are usually the deal breaker for me.

"I've mine hidden just because I have a small public profile through my job. But I do read the verifications of any guy I'm thinking about meeting and they are usually the deal breaker for me. "

How many is too many verifications tho haha

South Dub

"I've mine hidden just because I have a small public profile through my job. But I do read the verifications of any guy I'm thinking about meeting and they are usually the deal breaker for me.

How many is too many verifications tho haha"

I’d never judge anyone by how many they have. Some people meet and have a lot of social ones. I do hate crude veris I don’t think there is any need for every detail of a meet said and if I seen a guy left a veri like that I wouldn’t meet him or probably even reply to him! I look at a profile before replying

Display them lad, I don't see the problem, if someone won't meet you because you've too many then they're not really worth your time

"I've mine hidden just because I have a small public profile through my job. But I do read the verifications of any guy I'm thinking about meeting and they are usually the deal breaker for me.

How many is too many verifications tho haha"

I don't think there's any such thing as too many. Not for me anyway. And I wouldn't be willing to play with someone who thought I had too many either. Slut shaming on fab is just plain stooopid.

I’d never judge anyone by how many they have. Some people meet and have a lot of social ones. I do hate crude veris I don’t think there is any need for every detail of a meet said and if I seen a guy left a veri like that I wouldn’t meet him or probably even reply to him! I look at a profile before replying "

Completely agree!!! I don't need to get a step by step description of what he did to you or how he made u feel. That's very off putting for me.

Aww ok cool see I’ve a good a few I don’t display some cause I got a mail recently saying it’s a turn off but realistically most of mine are coffee meets or crossing paths at events like

South Dub

"Aww ok cool see I’ve a good a few I don’t display some cause I got a mail recently saying it’s a turn off but realistically most of mine are coffee meets or crossing paths at events like "

Those I like to read

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You will never be able to please them all.

It's fab trendy at the moment to have no interests on the profile, veris and summary hidden and the 'whiff of talk to me to get to know the real me'.

I myself prefer a profile to be informative to an extent, means some veris on display. I think it defeats the purpose hide all that stuff. Finally I can't be bothered by the amount someone has met.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I only display a few recent ones.

I’d never judge anyone by how many they have. Some people meet and have a lot of social ones. I do hate crude veris I don’t think there is any need for every detail of a meet said and if I seen a guy left a veri like that I wouldn’t meet him or probably even reply to him! I look at a profile before replying

The step by step craic is just cringe anyways

Completely agree!!! I don't need to get a step by step description of what he did to you or how he made u feel. That's very off putting for me. "

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Sometimes we verify someone, then they turn pushy and expect more and more or just turn nasty - we block them and our verification disappears. When we see verified but none displayed, we wonder have they turned nasty after the meet.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I display most of mine, except the very explicit ones. Most people who contact me refer to my veris, and then want to get to know me better.

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I used not show then but then a lot of people think you're fake! I used only show the summary but then got accused of being a tramp even though I hadn't been with everyone who had verified me. So now I show them and so people who are interested know I'm real and everyone else can just be nosy and take a hike

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Sometimes we verify someone, then they turn pushy and expect more and more or just turn nasty - we block them and our verification disappears. When we see verified but none displayed, we wonder have they turned nasty after the meet."

If a person leaves the site by deleting their account then any verification they give still shows in the totals figure but the written part will no longer be displayed.

So for example, my profile shows that I have 5 verifications by 4 females and 1 couple yet I only have the option to display 3 of them as the other 2 have since left the site by deleting their accounts.

We might briefly display a veri after getting it but ee dont display ours normally for a variety of reasons including:

Ultimately they mean fuck all

It's none of your business who we have met

To prevent "you met him, why won't you meet me" whiny behaviour

People mail them to ask what we are like - we prefer those capable of making up their own minds and who have the spine to ask directly

By *eebaw OP   Man  over a year ago

Thanks guys and girls I may leave them as is so

By *aider190Man  over a year ago

swords

Verification = shaggy. ....not always so but it is nice to see some verifications on a profile

» Add a new message to this topic