FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Not Fab related

Not Fab related

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberryCutie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

My neighbour is such a prick my car is off the road because of them . I had my dad's car and they slashed the 4 tyres . I've CCTV in my home u can clearly see the bastard but the police say they can't do much . Any suggestions please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My neighbour is such a prick my car is off the road because of them . I had my dad's car and they slashed the 4 tyres . I've CCTV in my home u can clearly see the bastard but the police say they can't do much . Any suggestions please"

What do they mean they can't do much? At the least it's criminal damage. If it's ongoing could be harassment too

Do the same back

Dublin

The last 4 years it's been going on . It all started when my daughter came out as gay

Dublin

"Do the same back"
it's hard when it's only you and ur children in the house

What sort of people are u dealing with here.. As in. Young old. Etc

Dublin

Mother father two sons

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Did the police explain why they can't do much?

If it has been going on for 4 years then surely you have a case for a restraining order.

By *argar90Man  over a year ago

lucan

Sorry to hear that strawberry hope you found something to cheer you up

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Did the police explain why they can't do much?

If it has been going on for 4 years then surely you have a case for a restraining order."

Restraining order against your next door neighbour..how does that work?

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

If it's on cctv and clearly shows the person/persons carrying out the act the garda will act.

So why won't they in this case?

"If it's on cctv and clearly shows the person/persons carrying out the act the garda will act.

So why won't they in this case?"

At this point in the story is where I thought.....na something else is happening here and we are not been told the whole story

"My neighbour is such a prick my car is off the road because of them . I had my dad's car and they slashed the 4 tyres . I've CCTV in my home u can clearly see the bastard but the police say they can't do much . Any suggestions please"

Maybe there is a revenge for something done in the past by your kids, hubby or yourself? There might be something... Sorry to hear that but the stick has two ends and you should maybe talk with your neighbour first? I had stupid situation with one of mine. I hate cats. There were poos everywhere in my garden. Told my neighbour and warned her if this happen again, Ill collect all of her cats treasury and put back to her garden. She was laughing, I didnt. I did few days later what said to her. It wasnt my revenge. It was a lesson given to my neighbour: if you have animals make sure to clean up after them.

By *exgalWoman  over a year ago

Wexford

Write down everything they have done in the past. Bring that and the cctv footage to your nearest main police station. And if they do nothing make sure you get full explanation.

The trouble with cctv is seeing someone in the act of committing an offence is just that, you have to have a clear facial image to prove who it was without doubt and most cctv doesn't give you that due to poor quality, distance or the person covering their face. Even things like the time and date stamp not being within 5 mins of the actual time can mean it's not submissable in court. All you can do really is keep your distance as much as you can from them (hard when they are neighbours), if there is history keep record of all incidents and avoid doing anything to fuel the fire more and maybe go speak to your local TD about the matter they would have experience of this and know what channels are available to you to use to put and end to it legally. If it's social housing notify the council also about the activity and get them breathing down their neck too

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Did the police explain why they can't do much?

If it has been going on for 4 years then surely you have a case for a restraining order.

Restraining order against your next door neighbour..how does that work? "

Yeah would be a tricky one alright but the neighbours basically would no be allowed to cross her property lines or talk to her and if caught doing so (CCTV) or whatever then they would be in trouble but it has to work both ways though otherwise she would be seen to be provoking them into a reaction.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Fight fire with fire.

Dublin

I've lived in my home for over 20 years . The neighbors moved in 4 years ago the first night they had a party as most people would to celebrate the new house . But the party went on for two weeks . I did knock in and said enough is enough with the music . To b told f**koff we will do what we want . No love lost between us to b honest .

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

Very frightening for you...Go to your local TD and citizens advice centre for some advice if you afraid of going to the Gardai..

Is the house rented?

Dublin

It's a council house they live in . It's not only me that they have done damage on .

"It's a council house they live in . It's not only me that they have done damage on . "

As I said above, if they are in social housing keep records of everything and hound the council your local TD about their anti social behaviour, property damage and intimidation till they either tow the line or get moved on

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

"It's a council house they live in . It's not only me that they have done damage on .

As I said above, if they are in social housing keep records of everything and hound the council your local TD about their anti social behaviour, property damage and intimidation till they either tow the line or get moved on"

Exactly

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

This is unreal... usually people don't just slash their neighbours tyres for no reason.

Only way is legal way never go to there level keep at the police keep a record of everything go to anyone that will listen and don’t let them grind u down

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"This is unreal... usually people don't just slash their neighbours tyres for no reason."

Eh yea they do..some people do things out of badness nothing more..you dont have to do antagonise them in anyway..its totally unprovoked..scumbags

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"This is unreal... usually people don't just slash their neighbours tyres for no reason.

Eh yea they do..some people do things out of badness nothing more..you dont have to do antagonise them in anyway..its totally unprovoked..scumbags "

Guess it depends on the type of people and the area then

Dublin

"This is unreal... usually people don't just slash their neighbours tyres for no reason."
well let me tell you they bloody did scumbag they are

By *abyface555Man  over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 10/02/19 03:11:44]

By *abyface555Man  over a year ago

city

can be easy fix;)

Dublin