FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Romance

Romance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

1.a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

"I had a thirst for romance"

2.a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.

"the romance of the sea"

Is Fab a place for romance?

Is it a word you'd associate with a meet?

I certainly feel the second definition describes the excitement well....

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addy0Man  over a year ago

carlow town

"1.a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

"I had a thirst for romance"

2.a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday life.

"the romance of the sea"

Is Fab a place for romance?

Is it a word you'd associate with a meet?

I certainly feel the second definition describes the excitement well....

Thoughts? "

I'd have too agree the 2nd statement sums it up quiet well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if someone used the word romance here everyone would run for cover confusing it with love. But by the second definition supplied I think everyone wants a little of that!

There is room for Romance on fab.

It wouldnt be for everyone and a few would confuse it with the want to commit, but I can see how it develops.....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think a meet can contain elements of romance, affection, intimacy and a connection without either expecting anything further... If that's what you're into and to you means a great meet.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

"I think a meet can contain elements of romance, affection, intimacy and a connection without either expecting anything further... If that's what you're into and to you means a great meet. "

I agree. It's all packaged into the mystery meet with the mysterious stranger. I'm always open to whatever way it might go, even pear-shaped.. I can laugh at myself. But, when that little frisson of excitement creeps in,and your mystery meet turns into a meeting of minds, sharing intimacy, and longing to touch... Now, that's what I like. Is that the madness we call romance?

"I think a meet can contain elements of romance, affection, intimacy and a connection without either expecting anything further... If that's what you're into and to you means a great meet.

I agree. It's all packaged into the mystery meet with the mysterious stranger. I'm always open to whatever way it might go, even pear-shaped.. I can laugh at myself. But, when that little frisson of excitement creeps in,and your mystery meet turns into a meeting of minds, sharing intimacy, and longing to touch... Now, that's what I like. Is that the madness we call romance? "

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Romance is a whole event by itself, it doesn't have to be a grand or expensive act but its about the thought you put in. It can be something as easily as making someone feel special and that they have your attention. It can be silly, like someone only liking green jelly beans and buying a few bags to get just the green ones and then putting them in one bag and resealing it. Or it can be as easy as a bunch of flowers as Im still surprised how many women have never had a bouquet of flowers for no reason other than to make them smile. Then you have the bigger gestures, whisking away to a a nice hotel, dressing up for dinner and a few drinks, a dance, laughter and flirting. At the end of the day with everything its different things to different people but its there to be enjoyed.

The second definition seems more suited to 'Adventure' than Romance as I'd understand Romance....' A rose by a different name...' etc

"Romance is a whole event by itself, it doesn't have to be a grand or expensive act but its about the thought you put in. It can be something as easily as making someone feel special and that they have your attention. It can be silly, like someone only liking green jelly beans and buying a few bags to get just the green ones and then putting them in one bag and resealing it. Or it can be as easy as a bunch of flowers as Im still surprised how many women have never had a bouquet of flowers for no reason other than to make them smile. Then you have the bigger gestures, whisking away to a a nice hotel, dressing up for dinner and a few drinks, a dance, laughter and flirting. At the end of the day with everything its different things to different people but its there to be enjoyed. "

I like the way you think

» Add a new message to this topic