FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Steamy story...

Steamy story...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sensual and passionate:

Ding dong, goes the door bell. Your heart races, mixture of excitement and slight nervousness of whats to come.

You take your time, compose yourself and walk to the door. You open it and smile, there I stand, smile back, and eyes piercing through you with a hungry look.

Come in you say, and open the door wider to motion me in.

You lead me to the bedroom, eyes doing most of the talking and as I admire your slow walk to the bedroom, my hunger rises further.

I remove my coat and place my bag down, you wonder what's in the bag. You have me sit on the edge of the bed.

You turn around and face the wall, arms above head, legs apart and speak out "ready Sir".

Good girl comes my response.

As you listen patiently and with nervous excitement, Sir reaches down and unzips his bag. I take out some items... and place on side locker.

I stand up and with blindfold in hand, walk over to you, your breathing getting heavier, you can feel my eyes on you, looking at you, as I get closer to you.

I gently place blindfold on, covering your visual sense, then plant a kiss on the back of your neck softly.

The kiss sends shivers up and down your body, your body responds favourable and as I lean in, I whisper... Ready for your inspection?

"Yes Sir you exhale...

So close behind you, I inhale and smell your sweet scent, a mixture of perfume and your own scent fills my nostrils and drives my hunger well.

You stand facing the wall, arms up, legs apart, blindfold on, your scent filling the air as I move in...

My hands start at your neck, slowly it touches you, the neck such a beautiful part of a woman, so tender, so pure, so delicious...

My inner Wolf wants to bite but my control keeps me in check and I continue on.

My hands reach up and touch your outstretched arms, tracing them up and down... My hands roam down your body, touching your back and sides, inspecting you well, feeling your delicious body breathing heavier as hands continue to move down.

I slowly drop to my knees and take each leg with my two hands, up and down they touch you, through your clothes you can feel the gentle but hunger from my touch, your inner thighs feeling my hands, feeling you and getting closer to your heat, I lean in and inhale, your scent, increasing my hunger for you as it fills my senses.

I stand up and take your top, I pull it up over your head and remove it gently.

Your red bra and delicious body greets me... My breathing increases as I admire what is presenting itself to me.

My inner Wolf growls as I allow my first mmmm out. I reach down and remove your trousers, revealing matching red panties and black stockings. Again my hunger for you increases as our scents now joining and filling the air.

I help you out of each leg and stand back, admiring you standing there. Red lingerie, delicious white skin, black stockings, blond hair, so appealing, so desirable and so mine...

I turn you around, whisper to you to relax your arms, you place them behind your back as you stand against the wall.

I lean in and nibble your neck, again a soft kiss, your body responds well as my hands move up and down your body, touching your breasts and feeling your nipples harden for me... Then moving down between your legs...

I feel your heat in my hand as I cup your increasing wetness, mmmmm.

I slide my hand into your panties and allow my finger to touch your wetness, this first touch sends pulses rushing through your body and as my finger moves gently over your budding clit and disappears inside you, you cry out a moan.

So wet, mmmmmm,

my finger comes out, drenched in your juices, scent filling the air. I place finger into my mouth and lick it clean, Mmmmmm, your taste... so sweet, so delicious, so mine.

I take your hand and slowly walk you over to the bed. I sit on the edge, you stand blindfolded before me.

I ask you to remove your bra and panties and kneel you down in front of me.

I admire your body so much as I keep my Wolf from ravishing you there and then.

I take your hands and tell you to kneel down on the placed pillow in front of me.

I stand and remove my clothes.

I sit on the edge of the bed, I bring you into me closer. You arms touch my upper body, hands feel my chest, you can feel my breathing and hunger for you.

I cup your face in my hands and bring you closer to me. Our lips come together and we kiss, soft slow sensual but passionate kisses, tongues seeking out one another as your blindfolded self enjoys my lips on you.

My hands roaming your body, feeling your breasts, my warm hands as your nipples get harder for me.

I reach down as our mouths devour each other and rub your clit with my fingers, bringing it out well, then insert my finger, one then two inside you... Feeling your wetness and fingering you slowly.

Your body responding well to my touch, moans ring out, the Wolf growls... lips engrossed in one another.

Your close, I can feel it and its all too much as my fingers continue to take you.

I whisper to you, do you have something for me... Yes Sir you respond", please Sir may I, you cry out... Please Sir can I cum.

Not yet I instruct you!!

My fingers soaked and taking you more passionately, my mouth nibbling your neck, mock biting you, my free hand roaming your back and pulling you closer into me.

My hunger increasing, you feel my hardness press against you... Its all too much, again you cry out... Please Sir can I cum...

Your body shaking as my fingers penetrate you, sliding in and out of you and rubbing my thumb simultaneously over your clit.

Yes comes the permission, yes you can. Now cum for me, give it to me... That belongs to me I tell you in no uncertain terms. Give it to me.

You comply without further hesitation and soak my hand with your climax. Dripping onto the carpet below, you cry out as your body convulses, climaxes as I pull you into me.

Body panting and the release almost takes your head off. Your body responding so well to my touch, you give me a wonderful climaxes... Yes I bring more than one out of you...

I bring you in closer to my chest and rest you head, allowing your body to cool and your breathing to calm.

End of part 1... - Jack

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic