FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Embarrassing or whaaaaaa

Embarrassing or whaaaaaa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he rover returned OP   Woman  over a year ago

xxx

Im really bloody sick here ...if you cant cure me at least make ne laugh. Most embarrassing sexual adventures .... i farted when a guy was munching .... ill never forget the shame

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a passionate state... maybe slightly d*unk when reaching for some babyoil picked up shower gel.

She got a good cleaning though

"Im really bloody sick here ...if you cant cure me at least make ne laugh. Most embarrassing sexual adventures .... i farted when a guy was munching .... ill never forget the shame "

The excitement got to you. I'm sure he or she didn't mind

Went to my jacket for the condoms and realised they had turned to high strength lemsips

Embarrassed? Nah am shameless once we're in the act.

In my early 20s, decided to drive the lads to a club hence I wasn't drinking, unlike me at the time, a minx from Finland decided she wanted to have sex with me, so went back to her place for all 2 minutes of her adventure... And yes she asked me, is that it? And kicked me out

In a club once a girl approached me calling me a bastard and all sorts, I never seen the girl before as I would have remembered, she was pretty hot, as she continued it was clear it was a case of mistaken identity, so I decided to shut my mouth and play the game which resulted in a shift! Still have a giggle to this day

xxx

"Embarrassed? Nah am shameless once we're in the act. "

Now thus is how it should be

xxx

"In my early 20s, decided to drive the lads to a club hence I wasn't drinking, unlike me at the time, a minx from Finland decided she wanted to have sex with me, so went back to her place for all 2 minutes of her adventure... And yes she asked me, is that it? And kicked me out "

Pmsl ....i admire her tenacity, 20 yr old would of faked an orgasm...40 yr old me would tell you to get working or get out

"Im really bloody sick here ...if you cant cure me at least make ne laugh. Most embarrassing sexual adventures .... i farted when a guy was munching .... ill never forget the shame "

First time having my pussy eaten after I had a baby. He's down there, loving life obviously. I'm moaning away when suddenly I sneeze and accidentally pee on his face.

Being a mother is excellent.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Vomit

"In my early 20s, decided to drive the lads to a club hence I wasn't drinking, unlike me at the time, a minx from Finland decided she wanted to have sex with me, so went back to her place for all 2 minutes of her adventure... And yes she asked me, is that it? And kicked me out

Pmsl ....i admire her tenacity, 20 yr old would of faked an orgasm...40 yr old me would tell you to get working or get out "

I was 20, she was about 28 and didn't believe in a second chance, unfortunately for her, she would have got at least 3 minutes the second time

xxx

"Im really bloody sick here ...if you cant cure me at least make ne laugh. Most embarrassing sexual adventures .... i farted when a guy was munching .... ill never forget the shame

First time having my pussy eaten after I had a baby. He's down there, loving life obviously. I'm moaning away when suddenly I sneeze and accidentally pee on his face.

Being a mother is excellent. "

Get the right guy and thats a fetish .... he'll go hell for leather

Did you not just say darling you made me squirt

xxx

"In my early 20s, decided to drive the lads to a club hence I wasn't drinking, unlike me at the time, a minx from Finland decided she wanted to have sex with me, so went back to her place for all 2 minutes of her adventure... And yes she asked me, is that it? And kicked me out

Pmsl ....i admire her tenacity, 20 yr old would of faked an orgasm...40 yr old me would tell you to get working or get out

I was 20, she was about 28 and didn't believe in a second chance, unfortunately for her, she would have got at least 3 minutes the second time "

Your an amazing lover

"Im really bloody sick here ...if you cant cure me at least make ne laugh. Most embarrassing sexual adventures .... i farted when a guy was munching .... ill never forget the shame

Did you not just say darling you made me squirt "

Actually it turns out he didn't notice cos I was so wet anyway. Still though, this was back in my sexual shame days when I wasn't comfortable with my body. So the shame was real!!

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

One time, I got with this girl I'd fancied for ages. We were both really d*unk and doing it in the dark and she decided she wanted anal so I reached over to the bedside and fumbled in the dark for the lube. Next morning when we woke up I looked over and seen an unopened tube of lube and a partially used tube of toothpaste. The state of my dick...... red raw...... and as for her ass.... talk about minty fresh wha?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The bedroom was dark as the very heavy curtains were closed. The air didn't seem very fresh either but she was face down on the bed with her rump raised at the edge of the bed so I could stand on the floor and enter from behind. It started off ok but as things got more heated I pressed in more against the edge of the bed. Suddenly I noticed my foot was cold and a bit wet. I persisted until it got quite uncomfortable. I pulled up the edge of the bedspread to see my foot buried in a plate of half eaten food. I was a bit taken aback and looked in farther to see maybe half a dozen plates of rotting food lying on the floor. They had obviously been there for some time as well because I was now starting to notice the smell, and it was not pleasant. I made my excuses and ran for the bathroom trying to hold the contents of my stomach inside as I ran..

Mother of God! Bad move! I ran into the bathroom and had to run out just as fast. Fuck, it was like something put off a horror film. Think of the worst petrol station toilet you can imagine and multiply the horror by about 20. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to get out of the house so shouted my apologies and excuses to my friend as I legged it down the stairs. Luckily my clothes had been discarded on the stairs so I was able to grab them on the way. I ran out the door with my jeans roughly pulled up and the rest of my clothes in my arms. Luckily there was some waste ground across the road so I said hello to my breakfast there again and again! My skin was crawling for hours after that. I rang her an hour later to apologise but she hung up after saying... "you're just the same as all the others"

She's not on fab, btw,and that was donkey's years ago.

I still have nightmares!

"The bedroom was dark as the very heavy curtains were closed. The air didn't seem very fresh either but she was face down on the bed with her rump raised at the edge of the bed so I could stand on the floor and enter from behind. It started off ok but as things got more heated I pressed in more against the edge of the bed. Suddenly I noticed my foot was cold and a bit wet. I persisted until it got quite uncomfortable. I pulled up the edge of the bedspread to see my foot buried in a plate of half eaten food. I was a bit taken aback and looked in farther to see maybe half a dozen plates of rotting food lying on the floor. They had obviously been there for some time as well because I was now starting to notice the smell, and it was not pleasant. I made my excuses and ran for the bathroom trying to hold the contents of my stomach inside as I ran..

Mother of God! Bad move! I ran into the bathroom and had to run out just as fast. Fuck, it was like something put off a horror film. Think of the worst petrol station toilet you can imagine and multiply the horror by about 20. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to get out of the house so shouted my apologies and excuses to my friend as I legged it down the stairs. Luckily my clothes had been discarded on the stairs so I was able to grab them on the way. I ran out the door with my jeans roughly pulled up and the rest of my clothes in my arms. Luckily there was some waste ground across the road so I said hello to my breakfast there again and again! My skin was crawling for hours after that. I rang her an hour later to apologise but she hung up after saying... "you're just the same as all the others"

I still have nightmares! "

there goes my breakfast lol

Lucan

"there goes my breakfast lol"

Oops, my apologies

"there goes my breakfast lol

Oops, my apologies "

on the bright side you reminded me to Clean under my bed lol

Lucan

Oops, my apologies on the bright side you reminded me to Clean under my bed lol"

My boxers are probably in there under her bed now. I never did find them

Oops, my apologies on the bright side you reminded me to Clean under my bed lol

My boxers are probably in there under her bed now. I never did find them "

do you really want them back

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Fell off the bed once when a guy was a little bit too forceful while fucking me doggy -was more funny than embarrassing tho

I was on Cam one night playing with a guy I had met had a few Vinos was getting really into it when bang fell off the bed wedged between the bed and wardrobe a wand wrapped around my neck not a pretty site

I cried laughing brilliant

Lucan

Oops, my apologies on the bright side you reminded me to Clean under my bed lol

My boxers are probably in there under her bed now. I never did find them do you really want them back "

I wouldn't mind but I had only washed them a few months before that, not that they even needed it

xxx

Did you not just say darling you made me squirt

Actually it turns out he didn't notice cos I was so wet anyway. Still though, this was back in my sexual shame days when I wasn't comfortable with my body. So the shame was real!! "

Had those days myself ...no more though

xxx

"One time, I got with this girl I'd fancied for ages. We were both really d*unk and doing it in the dark and she decided she wanted anal so I reached over to the bedside and fumbled in the dark for the lube. Next morning when we woke up I looked over and seen an unopened tube of lube and a partially used tube of toothpaste. The state of my dick...... red raw...... and as for her ass.... talk about minty fresh wha?

"

Pmsl ....so no plaque build up then

xxx

"The bedroom was dark as the very heavy curtains were closed. The air didn't seem very fresh either but she was face down on the bed with her rump raised at the edge of the bed so I could stand on the floor and enter from behind. It started off ok but as things got more heated I pressed in more against the edge of the bed. Suddenly I noticed my foot was cold and a bit wet. I persisted until it got quite uncomfortable. I pulled up the edge of the bedspread to see my foot buried in a plate of half eaten food. I was a bit taken aback and looked in farther to see maybe half a dozen plates of rotting food lying on the floor. They had obviously been there for some time as well because I was now starting to notice the smell, and it was not pleasant. I made my excuses and ran for the bathroom trying to hold the contents of my stomach inside as I ran..

I still have nightmares! "

Holy moley !!!! Did you not notice the mess when you came in ??? Thats just gross

Lucan

"

Holy moley !!!! Did you not notice the mess when you came in ??? Thats just gross "

The jigginess started a at the front door and worked its way slowly up the stairs. The first thing I noticed was that the bedroom was extremely dark and the air wasn't great in there. However, she had a lovely bottom which was beautifully presented to me so I figured I could cope with the stake air. That is, until.... Fuuuuuck!

xxx

"

Holy moley !!!! Did you not notice the mess when you came in ??? Thats just gross

The jigginess started a at the front door and worked its way slowly up the stairs. The first thing I noticed was that the bedroom was extremely dark and the air wasn't great in there. However, she had a lovely bottom which was beautifully presented to me so I figured I could cope with the stake air. That is, until.... Fuuuuuck! "

Just goes to show you ... beware of beautiful bums

Was have sex with tree girls one night and fell out of the bed hit my head ,woke up and released I was dreaming

"Was have sex with tree girls one night and fell out of the bed hit my head ,woke up and released I was dreaming"

xxx

"Was have sex with tree girls one night and fell out of the bed hit my head ,woke up and released I was dreaming"

Boom boom !!!

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

This didn’t happen to me but a mate was having a wank sitting on his bed and just when he was about to cum his mother tapped him on the shoulder.

xxx

"This didn’t happen to me but a mate was having a wank sitting on his bed and just when he was about to cum his mother tapped him on the shoulder. "

#tellingyouforafriend #iswear

Getting caught receiving head in the disabled toilet of an art gallery. As chance would have it, I came just as the knock on the door arrived. We exited quickly to find a woman in a wheelchair who gave us an all knowing smile.

Moments later after dandering round in fits of giggles, we proceeded to buy a piece. After we had a coffee with some friends and left, I noticed I'd left the remnants of my orgasm very visibly throughout the ladies hair.

She told me her fantasy and I offered to help. We met before our gentle hike and planned to stop somewhere secluded with a view half way up to 'do the nasty'.

I spotted the perfect time place up a slight embankment, she hopped up like a spring chicken. I on the other hand slipped, clattered myself in mud and broke my nose.

I popped a nugget out when I was coming

Was with a meet and she was yanking too aggressively and ripped the skin that attaches foreskin to head. Blood everywhere. Tissue down boxers for few days.

All good now, back working, I think

xxx

"I popped a nugget out when I was coming "

Thats worse then farting when hes doing the muff dive

xxx

"Was with a meet and she was yanking too aggressively and ripped the skin that attaches foreskin to head. Blood everywhere. Tissue down boxers for few days.

All good now, back working, I think "

Jesus thats not embarrassing its awful !!!! Circumsised now ??

Nope. she must have caught it with nail or something.

Thought it was her on her period.

Im sure a bit of look at me time will have you right as rain in no time. Lol

Yes, with a private profile

Was with a bird one night. An after giving her anal the night before. The next morning she was on top riding my cock. An I feel something worm on me. So asked Did you come she said know. An stop after a bit a said she couldn't come. Think she know it was something else. While see was riding me the come mixed with something else from the night before came out of her ass. She felt very bad after. Told her it takes two to tango. If my cock wasn't up there in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

"Yes, with a private profile "
Nothing gets past you.

xxx

"Was with a bird one night. An after giving her anal the night before. The next morning she was on top riding my cock. An I feel something worm on me. So asked Did you come she said know. An stop after a bit a said she couldn't come. Think she know it was something else. While see was riding me the come mixed with something else from the night before came out of her ass. She felt very bad after. Told her it takes two to tango. If my cock wasn't up there in the first place it wouldn't have happened. "

Oh god ....what could you say

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

2 ladies myself and one man on a bed ...me having sex vigorously while my husband stood at the side of the bed receiving oral from one of the ladies..bed collapsed and unfortunately my husband's foot was under it..he shouted and groaned i thought she's better then me..but no 2 toes squashed...me laughing him nearly crying...

"Was with a bird one night. An after giving her anal the night before. The next morning she was on top riding my cock. An I feel something worm on me. So asked Did you come she said know. An stop after a bit a said she couldn't come. Think she know it was something else. While see was riding me the come mixed with something else from the night before came out of her ass. She felt very bad after. Told her it takes two to tango. If my cock wasn't up there in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

Oh god ....what could you say "

Fuck it it was my fault as much as hers . if I didn't come in her ass it wouldn't have happened

xxx

"2 ladies myself and one man on a bed ...me having sex vigorously while my husband stood at the side of the bed receiving oral from one of the ladies..bed collapsed and unfortunately my husband's foot was under it..he shouted and groaned i thought she's better then me..but no 2 toes squashed...me laughing him nearly crying..."

Lol .... you still give the best head so

xxx

"Was with a bird one night. An after giving her anal the night before. The next morning she was on top riding my cock. An I feel something worm on me. So asked Did you come she said know. An stop after a bit a said she couldn't come. Think she know it was something else. While see was riding me the come mixed with something else from the night before came out of her ass. She felt very bad after. Told her it takes two to tango. If my cock wasn't up there in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

Fuck it it was my fault as much as hers . if I didn't come in her ass it wouldn't have happened"

I keep thinking about soup ???,

Fuck it it was my fault as much as hers . if I didn't come in her ass it wouldn't have happened

I keep thinking about soup ???,"

Why cos there was cream on top of it

Lucan

I keep thinking about soup ???,"

What flavour? Oxtail?

xxx

Why cos there was cream on top of it"

Sick in my mouth

xxx

What flavour? Oxtail? "

Cream of

Eat or drink soup?

Sick in my mouth "

Where did you get soup from then. Why make her feel bad about it. If it was the two of us as it. Would you like the person too call you names an walk don't the door????

xxx

Sick in my mouth

Where did you get soup from then. Why make her feel bad about it. If it was the two of us as it. Would you like the person too call you names an walk don't the door???? "

Sorry dude unravel those pants something got lost in translation... no one called anyone names

I have given myself concussion, not once but 3 times while having sex. The first time was while i was young and having sex in a bunk bed.

xxx

"I have given myself concussion, not once but 3 times while having sex. The first time was while i was young and having sex in a bunk bed."

And the second ????

Sick in my mouth

Where did you get soup from then. Why make her feel bad about it. If it was the two of us as it. Would you like the person too call you names an walk don't the door????

Sorry dude unravel those pants something got lost in translation... no one called anyone names "

I know they didn't. Soup was the lost in translation part

xxx

Sick in my mouth

Sorry dude unravel those pants something got lost in translation... no one called anyone names

I know they didn't. Soup was the lost in translation part"

Have a good friday dude

Was once giving a guy a blow job and told him not to cum in my mouth he obviously taught he was been clever by saying nothing and cumming down my throat his smile disappeared when my dinner and 6 bottles of bulmers light landed on his lap

xxx

"Was once giving a guy a blow job and told him not to cum in my mouth he obviously taught he was been clever by saying nothing and cumming down my throat his smile disappeared when my dinner and 6 bottles of bulmers light landed on his lap "

Wipes mouth and walks away

"Was once giving a guy a blow job and told him not to cum in my mouth he obviously taught he was been clever by saying nothing and cumming down my throat his smile disappeared when my dinner and 6 bottles of bulmers light landed on his lap

Wipes mouth and walks away "

ha ha ha yes something like that

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

"Was once giving a guy a blow job and told him not to cum in my mouth he obviously taught he was been clever by saying nothing and cumming down my throat his smile disappeared when my dinner and 6 bottles of bulmers light landed on his lap "
my favorite so far

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

woman flue booho. Man up for God sake.

xxx

woman flue booho. Man up for God sake."

Haven't the balls for that

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Met a lovely lass one night at a club, so we have a few bevys and have a bit of banter, oth of us

ended up pissed, one thing lead to another and ended up at her place.

Never made it beyond the couch, she drops the drawers and We had a great time which was a shock to me given the amount of brew I had consumed and the fact that I could hardly feel my legs never mind mini me...

So anyway as part of the event I went down for the gravy and fuck me I made her wet jasus it was unbelievable ....

Between the jigs and the reels we finish and say our goodbyes I head out and hail a taxi, none of the fookers would stop so I endes up on sha ks mare all the way home! Get home its almost 8am and I hit the hay.

Wake up around midday and discover I have no milk for the brew so leg it around to the local shop, in I go and the young lad at the counter looks at me and says jasus are ya alright?

Im there wondering what hes on about but with the head on me I pay little heed and reply something like "ah me heads in bits" and hes like I wonder what the other fellas like ?

Wtf Im thinking... pay for the bainnè and head home have a brew, so now I'm ready for the world again so I head for the shower....

Well fook me,

I catch sight of the head in the mirror, I'm like something that came 2nd in a slasher movie!

The lovely lass was obviously in her flowers but never gave me the heads up (is that a pun?)

Im Fooking destroyed

A word to the wise, always bring a torch if you intend having gravy!

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Great thread! I’m fairly shameless to be honest, nothing would bother me, but I’ve been the guy mid muff dive who’s been farted on...I just laughed and carried on as if nothing had happened!

xxx

"Great thread! I’m fairly shameless to be honest, nothing would bother me, but I’ve been the guy mid muff dive who’s been farted on...I just laughed and carried on as if nothing had happened!"

Not with me id like to add ....yet .... im happy to fart on you though

xxx

"Met a lovely lass one night at a club, so we have a few bevys and have a bit of banter, oth of us

Never made it beyond the couch, she drops the drawers and We had a great time which was a shock to me given the amount of brew I had consumed and the fact that I could hardly feel my legs never mind mini me...

So anyway as part of the event I went down for the gravy and fuck me I made her wet jasus it was unbelievable ....

Between the jigs and the reels we finish and say our goodbyes I head out and hail a taxi, none of the fookers would stop so I endes up on sha ks mare all the way home! Get home its almost 8am and I hit the hay.

Wake up around midday and discover I have no milk for the brew so leg it around to the local shop, in I go and the young lad at the counter looks at me and says jasus are ya alright?

Im there wondering what hes on about but with the head on me I pay little heed and reply something like "ah me heads in bits" and hes like I wonder what the other fellas like ?

Wtf Im thinking... pay for the bainnè and head home have a brew, so now I'm ready for the world again so I head for the shower....

Well fook me,

I catch sight of the head in the mirror, I'm like something that came 2nd in a slasher movie!

The lovely lass was obviously in her flowers but never gave me the heads up (is that a pun?)

Im Fooking destroyed

A word to the wise, always bring a torch if you intend having gravy! "

Beautiful ....pmsl

These are hilarious

"Met a lovely lass one night at a club, so we have a few bevys and have a bit of banter, oth of us

Well fook me,

Im Fooking destroyed

A word to the wise, always bring a torch if you intend having gravy! "

Sounds like a load of b.s

xxx

"These are hilarious "

Fancy a fart

Sick in my mouth

I know they didn't. Soup was the lost in translation part

Have a good friday dude "

Sound you too sexy

"These are hilarious

Fancy a fart "

I prefer a queef

xxx

"These are hilarious

Fancy a fart

I prefer a queef "

Queef ...now thats a new one

North Co Dublin

"Great thread! I’m fairly shameless to be honest, nothing would bother me, but I’ve been the guy mid muff dive who’s been farted on...I just laughed and carried on as if nothing had happened!

Not with me id like to add ....yet .... im happy to fart on you though "

No, definitely not you! And I won’t be asking for it again, but didn’t put me off at the time!!

xxx

"Great thread! I’m fairly shameless to be honest, nothing would bother me, but I’ve been the guy mid muff dive who’s been farted on...I just laughed and carried on as if nothing had happened!

No, definitely not you! And I won’t be asking for it again, but didn’t put me off at the time!!"

Oh see it takes a real man

"These are hilarious

Fancy a fart

I prefer a queef

Queef ...now thats a new one "

They're less smelly and more fanny!

Pun fully intended

North Co Dublin

No, definitely not you! And I won’t be asking for it again, but didn’t put me off at the time!!

Oh see it takes a real man "

It would take a hell of a lot more than that to stop me!!

Followed an ex and friends up to Dublin one time. We were going to a concert but I had to meet them at the 3 arena due to work. Woke up the next morning after a heavy d*unk night and started having fun. Well finally finished up,room stinking of sex and drink went to open the window. Pull the curtains back wide to realise I was on the ground floor and three women standing about 5 meters away and got the full view

Ah these are brill.

I don't have any really.

I remember snogging a guy a lot of time ago, down the street behind the local cop station and we were snogging away and I bit his lip, didn't break skin or anything but he went mental, I'm stood on side of road in stitches and he's walking off shouting at top of his voice that I bit him.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Was once giving a guy a blow job and told him not to cum in my mouth he obviously taught he was been clever by saying nothing and cumming down my throat his smile disappeared when my dinner and 6 bottles of bulmers light landed on his lap

Wipes mouth and walks away ha ha ha yes something like that "

He wasn't an emetophiliac then? Lmao.

xxx

"These are hilarious

Fancy a fart

I prefer a queef

Queef ...now thats a new one

They're less smelly and more fanny!

Pun fully intended "

Fanny farts !!!

Accidentally vomited on my ex while on top and pee on him.

He wasn't one bit impressed.but hey the reason why I found out that I was pregnant on our first.

xxx

"Accidentally vomited on my ex while on top and pee on him.

He wasn't one bit impressed.but hey the reason why I found out that I was pregnant on our first."

Jesus he must have some sperm!!!

Call it squirting and it's the golden nectar! Guys will flock ...

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

maybe he thought he made u squirt lol

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Fell asleep once when down on a girl . In my defence it had been a long day, lucky enough she saw the funny side of it.

"Accidentally vomited on my ex while on top and pee on him.

He wasn't one bit impressed.but hey the reason why I found out that I was pregnant on our first.

Jesus he must have some sperm!!! "

Yep he does as second time around total surprise

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Ah these are brill.

I don't have any really.

I remember snogging a guy a lot of time ago, down the street behind the local cop station and we were snogging away and I bit his lip, didn't break skin or anything but he went mental, I'm stood on side of road in stitches and he's walking off shouting at top of his voice that I bit him. "

That reminds me of a night I had Steph, I was out and flirting away in a bar, a group of us made our way up the stairs to the club and before I knew it one of the girls had dragged me onto the dance floor. Dancing closer and closer the inevitable happened and we couldn’t resist a dance floor snog. I’m a fan of a lip nibble myself but this time she pulled away when I nibbled, I stood on her foot, and she disappeared claiming I bit her and stood on her foot

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Was giving digital pleasure to a young lady at one time.

Slipped a finger towards the rear, circling the rim, as she was close. Something she had never experienced before.

Then she orgasmed and I felt a strange warmth covering my hand.

About 2secs later the smell hit me and the realisation then that she'd sharted

I was fairly calm about it saying that's what soap and water were for but she was mortified and not happy with me for stimulation of more than she was used to.

By *lexbesteMan  over a year ago

athlone

When I was 18 or 19 was fucking this girl for awhile she was wanking me off one day she had two rings on the one finger the vain and my foreskin got caught in between the two rings as she was pulling my cock and rip the vain and my foreskin well two and a half pints of blood later the look the doctors and nurses give me never mind my father had too tell me ma I was in a fight and got kicked in the nuts lol now was imbarsicing

xxx

"When I was 18 or 19 was fucking this girl for awhile she was wanking me off one day she had two rings on the one finger the vain and my foreskin got caught in between the two rings as she was pulling my cock and rip the vain and my foreskin well two and a half pints of blood later the look the doctors and nurses give me never mind my father had too tell me ma I was in a fight and got kicked in the nuts lol now was imbarsicing "

Wow that was tramatic ...how are you not celabit

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Got carried away one night with my boyfriend in a field like a allotment, which was very secluded. All of a sudden I saw a lad walking up towards us knickers round my ankles.... telling my boyfriend he saw us....bout a few days l later I worked in retail the lad came in, what made it worse I had to serve him while he was half sniggering as he left he said enjoy yourself the other night. My manager was asking how do you know him, bright red in the face I said I think he got me confused with someone

By *lexbesteMan  over a year ago

athlone

Lol

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Embarrassed? Nah am shameless once we're in the act. "

What an amazing answer...

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Next time i plan on going down, she is getting a dose if sneezing powder lol

» Add a new message to this topic