FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First times for everything

First times for everything

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustin-Sider OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Everybody has had first experiences of different things in life.

Today's example, for me, is that I am about to attempt to cook a gammon joint for the first time ever. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out lol. I'm usually a decent cook but this is something I just haven't done before.

What are first experiences that you remember and how did they turn out?

It could be driving for the first time or perhaps your first experience on a trampoline, first experience mountain climbing, visiting a circus, the possibilities are endless.

Let's share some first experiences that we look back on. Perhaps they turned out quite well or perhaps some went drastically wrong but we look back and laugh, or even learned from it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always had notions about getting a motorbike. Finally convinced my older friend to let me have a spin on his... ....disaster. I made it about 20 yards and then into the gable end of a house and busted my head. First and last time on 1.

*boil the living daylights outta the gammon and drain off the salty water mid cooking and you'll be a1

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm one of those annoying people that only has to be told once and I'll do it... My parents gave me a car and said jump in there this is what you do etc etc and first time off I drove , went to swimming lessons and instructor gave us the basics and within 10 minutes I was doing lengths of the deep end

Just a lick arse I suppose

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

My first experience of a blowjob was quite excelent. All 30 seconds of it.

I wanted to see Prague a few years back and the times I wanted didn't suit anyone so I decided I was gonna travel on my own instead of waiting for someone.

I loved it and now at least once a year I go off on a city break on my own.

» Add a new message to this topic