FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verify

Verify

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can u delete a verification once you have given it to someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You can block a person and the veri isn't displable anymore, once you unblock the veri is back.

Alternatively you can delete your profile and the veri is gone forever.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks doghunter

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"You can block a person and the veri isn't displable anymore, once you unblock the veri is back.

Alternatively you can delete your profile and the veri is gone forever. "

i only found this out recently how handy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can block a person and the veri isn't displable anymore, once you unblock the veri is back.

Alternatively you can delete your profile and the veri is gone forever. i only found this out

recently how handy "

Only problem it still appears in your verification summary

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Only way is to block them...

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Alternatively you can delete your profile and the veri is gone forever. i only found this out

recently how handy

Only problem it still appears in your verification summary"

Yes but only the green veri mark which is better than the actual veri from a knob head

Op do you want to delete a verie you gave ? Just wondered why you gave it in the first place?

wexford

"Op do you want to delete a verie you gave ? Just wondered why you gave it in the first place?"

Sometimes ppl no longer stand by a certain veri they give for whatever reason and feel it's only right to remove them...

"Op do you want to delete a verie you gave ? Just wondered why you gave it in the first place?

Sometimes ppl no longer stand by a certain veri they give for whatever reason and feel it's only right to remove them..."

True people can change or show there true colour.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I didn't know this about blocking..good to know

wexford

"Op do you want to delete a verie you gave ? Just wondered why you gave it in the first place?

Sometimes ppl no longer stand by a certain veri they give for whatever reason and feel it's only right to remove them...

True people can change or show there true colour. "

Exactly

True people can change or show there true colour.

Exactly "

So true

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"I didn't know this about blocking..good to know "

Nor us,good to know just incasey

By *hiaboutMan  over a year ago

johnstown

Looks like she gave him the cold shoulder..he didnt make the impression on her she made on him

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Looks like she gave him the cold shoulder..he didnt make the impression on her she made on him"

Unless I've picked the OP up wrong,he was wanting to take back the veri he left for the other person .

You might want to delete a veri for a lot of different reasons like if your initial impression was incorrect or the person became a bit of a stalker etc.

Ah just another reason they are flwed/pointless

on the hill NordWest of

"Ah just another reason they are flwed/pointless "

Hmm, I've seen a few of those remarks from you and that you 'don't do/want' veris. It sounds like a cheap excuse because you haven't had a meet yet...

"Ah just another reason they are flwed/pointless

Hmm, I've seen a few of those remarks from you and that you 'don't do/want' veris. It sounds like a cheap excuse because you haven't had a meet yet..."

Or ya know they are pointless and flawed which ever suits

on the hill NordWest of

Hmm, I've seen a few of those remarks from you and that you 'don't do/want' veris. It sounds like a cheap excuse because you haven't had a meet yet...

Or ya know they are pointless and flawed which ever suits "

They might be flawed but certainly not pointless. I find the veri system a rather great source of information but mostly it helps to keep my ass a bit safer. (And before jump to the wrong conclusion: no it's not the only criteria for my meet selection process). Now you can of course dismiss all that, but so can I call the latter a simple bluff.

They might be flawed but certainly not pointless. I find the veri system a rather great source of information but mostly it helps to keep my ass a bit safer. (And before jump to the wrong conclusion: no it's not the only criteria for my meet selection process). Now you can of course dismiss all that, but so can I call the latter a simple bluff."

Ok let me rephrase I find them pointless.

I had them on my last profile amd they made no difference in how I used the site or how people engaged with me. That and ot my own business who I meet and when I meet.

I prefer to get to know people myself and take my time before I arrange a meet. It wont be for everyone and some people might choose not to mail me in the forst place because of it and thats just fine.

I'm not all of a sudden going to start putting them up because some people question it

on the hill NordWest of

They might be flawed but certainly not pointless. I find the veri system a rather great source of information but mostly it helps to keep my ass a bit safer. (And before jump to the wrong conclusion: no it's not the only criteria for my meet selection process). Now you can of course dismiss all that, but so can I call the latter a simple bluff.

I had them on my last profile amd they made no difference in how I used the site or how people engaged with me. That and ot my own business who I meet and when I meet.

I prefer to get to know people myself and take my time before I arrange a meet. It wont be for everyone and some people might choose not to mail me in the forst place because of it and thats just fine.

I'm not all of a sudden going to start putting them up because some people question it"

You can certainly use your profile as you wish, I never said anything else. I only drew a plausible interpretation of your veri dismissal. Just because you regard it as pointless, doesn't mean it's total rubbish.

Sometimes ppl no longer stand by a certain veri they give for whatever reason and feel it's only right to remove them...Very valid point"

I'm not all of a sudden going to start putting them up because some people question it

You can certainly use your profile as you wish, I never said anything else. I only drew a plausible interpretation of your veri dismissal. Just because you regard it as pointless, doesn't mean it's total rubbish."

Hence why I rephrased once you pointed out the error of my ways

I do still think they are total rubbish though

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I've started FOI g by verfiy as I've had to deal with so many time wasters at least I know if there verfied there genuine

» Add a new message to this topic