FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So on another thread was told my profile very short and last part very negative.

Ok so lets twist it up a bit. If you could write my profile what would you write?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leave it as it is and tell them to do one

"Leave it as it is and tell them to do one"

Thanks x

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

What he said, nothing wrong with it.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Nothing wrong with it but I feel there is nothing wrong with mine either.

I'm only turned off from profiles that are very negative towards men and put them all in the same bucket.

Yours isn't negative it's just stating what you like and dislike in 2 coherent paragraphs. It's not full of lists and requirements either, I would say it's a good short profile.

"So on another thread was told my profile very short and last part very negative.

Ok so lets twist it up a bit. If you could write my profile what would you write?

"

It looks good, nice pictures but my only question is why do you not meet married men?

"So on another thread was told my profile very short and last part very negative.

It looks good, nice pictures but my only question is why do you not meet married men? "

Em... I would've thought that was fairly self explanatory.

I feel like an attention seeking twat now sorry.

I should of said let's give each other tips on our profiles if you brave enough to say your in.

By *aidbare5Couple  over a year ago

down the road

I love the line

"Don't send cock photos even by accident"

Who has ever sent an accidental cock pic.

[Removed by poster at 05/02/19 21:31:33]

Ours stared off up beat and light hearted, but this place can wear you down sometimes

It looks good, nice pictures but my only question is why do you not meet married men? "

First off I am not a home wrecker and I respect myself to be more than someone's bit on the side. I'm not here looking for a relationship but a regular friend with benefits and I don't think a married guy can offer that. Secondly I don't want to have to think about when I send a text, is he at home or spending time doing family things.

"I love the line

"Don't send cock photos even by accident"

Who has ever sent an accidental cock pic.

"

You be surprised how many reply with that line when I say thanks for the dick pic obviously you didn't read my profile

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Im a kinky lady with kinky boots. I know what i like and i know what i want. I wont fake an orgasm but if you help me to reach new heights. Dont message if your married that ring hurts my orgasm. Im a curvy,sexy woman that is seeking a guy thats man enough to send me wild with desire. Are you man enough

It looks good, nice pictures but my only question is why do you not meet married men?

First off I am not a home wrecker and I respect myself to be more than someone's bit on the side. I'm not here looking for a relationship but a regular friend with benefits and I don't think a married guy can offer that. Secondly I don't want to have to think about when I send a text, is he at home or spending time doing family things.

"

Thats fair enough, I respect that

"

Don't think you should class your body as average

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I think ur profile is perfect the way it is..

Don't think you should class your body as average "

LOL.... its average compared to the rest of the six packs on this site

No disrespect to the guys with 6 packs, im just jealous

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"

Love your attitude steph

"

But sure that's what sex site's are for getting your bit on the side.

"I think ur profile is perfect the way it is.. "

Thanks xx

I.M.O it's absolutely perfect. To the point and honest about where you're at and what you want.

No need to change a thing.

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

It should read "Mr Cum Bubbles is just the most awesome guy ever, all you ladies just send him a wee message to introduce yourselves".

» Add a new message to this topic