FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Not into anal

Not into anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildaresublover OP   Man  over a year ago

gorey

For me, pussy is life. Sure I’ve done anal but last week for example, I was offered a very nice ass that I could fuck all I wanted and I chose pussy. I did stick a buttplug in there while I was pounding her from behind and I could actually feel the buttplug rubbing my cock as I slid in and out. I think the buttplug made her ass look very pretty and she was gushing from having both her holes filled. Yet still I’d no interest in putting my cock in there. What’s the general opinion from you lads n ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For me, pussy is life. Sure I’ve done anal but last week for example, I was offered a very nice ass that I could fuck all I wanted and I chose pussy. I did stick a buttplug in there while I was pounding her from behind and I could actually feel the buttplug rubbing my cock as I slid in and out. I think the buttplug made her ass look very pretty and she was gushing from having both her holes filled. Yet still I’d no interest in putting my cock in there. What’s the general opinion from you lads n ladies?

"

My opinion?

It's your dick,your choice wether you want to go anal or vaginal.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Not a lot of ladies like it and could not care either way whether I had it or not. I have heard of women coming from it . In the Trows of sex I luv it but if I could not have it I would not care .

"For me, pussy is life. Sure I’ve done anal but last week for example, I was offered a very nice ass that I could fuck all I wanted and I chose pussy. I did stick a buttplug in there while I was pounding her from behind and I could actually feel the buttplug rubbing my cock as I slid in and out. I think the buttplug made her ass look very pretty and she was gushing from having both her holes filled. Yet still I’d no interest in putting my cock in there. What’s the general opinion from you lads n ladies?

"

Ok see my assumption was that every guy wants Anal. Now I have been proven wrong. Thanks for your point on this.

For me Anal is a very thrusting thing to do,I couldn't get my head around the whole appeal to it at first and was more scared of the messy side of it. But I have tried it with my FWB and it was purely because I felt safe and trusted him and it's not bad at all.

But I wouldn't be up for it all the time.

"

On of your pics suggests otherwise...

I don't know do ladies like anal sex. But I do know a lot of them on fab are so far up their own ass it must feel like anal sex.lol

Was will a women off Pof the other night. An she came three times. While I was fucking her up the ass. Said it was fucking lovely. An it was like I was massaging her clit. When up there. Some women can some women can't.

By *ildaresublover OP   Man  over a year ago

gorey

On of your pics suggests otherwise... "

Yea I’ve done it but it’s not something that I’m majorly into

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

I think its rotten behaviour but other people can do what they wish

By *sexybitchWoman  over a year ago

north dublin

Lots of man say women dont like it

Is more most man dont know what they doing .If a man knows what hes doing and take hes time other then stick it up there he might be suprised that lots of women enjoy it

"I don't know do ladies like anal sex. But I do know a lot of them on fab are so far up their own ass it must feel like anal sex.lol"

What a delight you must be to know

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I'm sure many women find anal a pain in the hole

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"I don't know do ladies like anal sex. But I do know a lot of them on fab are so far up their own ass it must feel like anal sex.lol"

OMG...

Self exploration is important

Barebacking should not be your thing either dude

Just my opinion but that hole was not designed for 2 way traffic.

But if thats your thing enjoy it

By *aradiselost747Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

"Lots of man say women dont like it

Is more most man dont know what they doing .If a man knows what hes doing and take hes time other then stick it up there he might be suprised that lots of women enjoy it "

Totally agree with this, it has took me and my hubby years to perfect, but omg when the guy can do it rights it’s soooooo powerful...... we had anal three times at the weekend

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I know there's ways of making sure everything is clean but I can't get past the fact that it's where poop is.

Never had any desire to put my willy in a bum.

"I don't know do ladies like anal sex. But I do know a lot of them on fab are so far up their own ass it must feel like anal sex.lol

Self exploration is important "

I'd say you have yourself well explored in that area.lol

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

OP your here going on about not to pushed about anal sex yet you have a bareback anal photo on your profile which may i add was downloaded from the internet (Google image's)another attention seeking thread ......

Lick it then stick it!

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"OP your here going on about not to pushed about anal sex yet you have a bareback anal photo on your profile which may i add was downloaded from the internet (Google image's)another attention seeking thread ...... "

"OP your here going on about not to pushed about anal sex yet you have a bareback anal photo on your profile which may i add was downloaded from the internet (Google image's)another attention seeking thread ...... "

Oooooppppps.

Love it

"OP your here going on about not to pushed about anal sex yet you have a bareback anal photo on your profile which may i add was downloaded from the internet (Google image's)another attention seeking thread ......

Oooooppppps. "

I was thinking, getting offered a nice ass to pound and all that gushing rang a few alarm bells

I love anal sex prob over even pussy sex. When the was is so pretty and smooth I just love it lol. Feels amazing. If the women offers it I won't ever say no.

The ass*

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

"Lots of man say women dont like it

Is more most man dont know what they doing .If a man knows what hes doing and take hes time other then stick it up there he might be suprised that lots of women enjoy it

Totally agree with this, it has took me and my hubby years to perfect, but omg when the guy can do it rights it’s soooooo powerful...... we had anal three times at the weekend "

By *lan5200Man  over a year ago

cavan

Some people live in a dream world

I had a girlfriend (ex now) that loved it! Wanted it in the ass more then anywhere else!

Knew her years before we got together.... never in a million years did i think she would be into that!

Not something I think about I'm usually in control and I choose not too. If she wants it and says so then yes but id never be interested in anal.

I've enough to keep me busy lol

Just the tip

By *ackd1000Man  over a year ago

Donegal

"OP your here going on about not to pushed about anal sex yet you have a bareback anal photo on your profile which may i add was downloaded from the internet (Google image's)another attention seeking thread ......

Haha

Oooooppppps.

I was thinking, getting offered a nice ass to pound and all that gushing rang a few alarm bells "

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Now that he has been found out the said pic is gone from his profile

"I don't know do ladies like anal sex. But I do know a lot of them on fab are so far up their own ass it must feel like anal sex.lol

Self exploration is important I'd say you have yourself well explored in that area.lol"

Of course

Now that he has been found out the said pic is gone from his profile "

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Was will a women off Pof the other night. An she came three times. While I was fucking her up the ass. Said it was fucking lovely. An it was like I was massaging her clit. When up there. Some women can some women can't."

Clit massage from anal penetration- incredible......

Self exploration is important I'd say you have yourself well explored in that area.lol

Of course "

Hope you wash your fingers after your done.

Self exploration is important I'd say you have yourself well explored in that area.lol

Of course Hope you wash your fingers after your done."

Depends on time really... always before though

"Was will a women off Pof the other night. An she came three times. While I was fucking her up the ass. Said it was fucking lovely. An it was like I was massaging her clit. When up there. Some women can some women can't.

Clit massage from anal penetration- incredible......"

Well that's what she said. Did you ever come for anal

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Now that he has been found out the said pic is gone from his profile "

Had to call him out hate shit like that

Of course Hope you wash your fingers after your done.

Depends on time really... always before though "

Ah sure you always have time on your hands.

Depends on time really... always before though Ah sure you always have time on your hands."

Ya the joys of being so good at organising myself

Depends on time really... always before though Ah sure you always have time on your hands.

Ya the joys of being so good at organising myself "

Lol.Lot of organising into what to post on forums then.

Depends on time really... always before though Ah sure you always have time on your hands.

Ya the joys of being so good at organising myself Lol.Lot of organising into what to post on forums then."

Jesus ya at least 90% of my day....

Have to keep the likes of you entertained

Ya the joys of being so good at organising myself Lol.Lot of organising into what to post on forums then.

Jesus ya at least 90% of my day....

Have to keep the likes of you entertained "

That much how do you find time for yourself.

» Add a new message to this topic