Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Ok so let's lighten the mood

How about we share our tips on taking a photo for Fab

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Personally don't use Photoshop so what u see is what u get lol"

get your phone camera and click the button.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Personally don't use Photoshop so what u see is what u get lolget your phone camera and click the button. "

As usual your ever helpful self

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Dont copy pics off websites and pretend itsyou,also no photo should have a sky remote,can of lynx or a measuring tape in it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Personally don't use Photoshop so what u see is what u get lolget your phone camera and click the button.

As usual your ever helpful self "

I'm so bad at taking photos, not only can I not take a good pic of myself, I even make other people look bad in my photos.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Personally don't use Photoshop so what u see is what u get lolget your phone camera and click the button.

As usual your ever helpful self "

it's fairly self explanatory

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

I'm so bad at taking photos, not only can I not take a good pic of myself, I even make other people look bad in my photos."

Nothing wrong with your photos. If you have someone to take them for you check out some boudoir type profiles on Instagram for ideas. O have a huge collection of photos I'd love to have taken if had someone to take them for me.

Black and white is your friend

My personal fav on a ladies profile is some clevage and lips in the same shot.... just saying

Go to Amazon

Can pick up

1. Phone tripod

2. Mini Clip LED spotlight

Phone

1. Use Timer

2. Multi shoot pics

3. Main camera not front facing less quality

That's all I got

"Black and white is your friend

My personal fav on a ladies profile is some clevage and lips in the same shot.... just saying "

Any lips in particular?

My personal fav on a ladies profile is some clevage and lips in the same shot.... just saying

Any lips in particular? "

Think PG not 18's

"

I'm so bad at taking photos, not only can I not take a good pic of myself, I even make other people look bad in my photos."

You’re pix are beautiful but than you are a good looking couple anyway

My personal fav on a ladies profile is some clevage and lips in the same shot.... just saying "

*takes notes* (for a friend obviously )

Timer,Lighting and a million pics hoping to get one or two good ones

*takes notes* (for a friend obviously )"

no meed for notes tell her copy yours

By *omDubCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Natural light, no filters and play with the position of the model in the composition, the more natural everything is, the more attractive it will be.

My top tips are clean your room it's so distracting to see your laundry everywhere.

Put some effort in with styling lingerie pose etc it might take a few attempts to get the right picture.

I think a bit of mystery and suspense in a photo is good leaves you wondering what's on underneath

Honestly, while we all want to look our best or at least presentable, and artistic pics are beautiful to look at, I can't see the point of having pics up on fab that are so far from the reality that you would barely recognise yourself. It's simply giving a false impression to others. This - and the fact that I am a lazy sod means that my pics are somewhat shoddy by some standards, but at least fairly representative.

Of course, at the other end of the scale is an unidentifiable close-up of a portion of a torso, at least you think that's what it is

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"My top tips are clean your room it's so distracting to see your laundry everywhere.

Put some effort in with styling lingerie pose etc it might take a few attempts to get the right picture.

I think a bit of mystery and suspense in a photo is good leaves you wondering what's on underneath "

You said it one....

PLUS a bit of of practice till you get what you want... or phone a friend to do it for ya....

In terms of dick pics, I looooooooooove a pic that just teases with a bit of cock. Don't let me see the whole thing straight away. Make me work for it ffs. Nothing hotter than a man who knows how to tease.

"Honestly, while we all want to look our best or at least presentable, and artistic pics are beautiful to look at, I can't see the point of having pics up on fab that are so far from the reality that you would barely recognise yourself. It's simply giving a false impression to others. This - and the fact that I am a lazy sod means that my pics are somewhat shoddy by some standards, but at least fairly representative.

Of course, at the other end of the scale is an unidentifiable close-up of a portion of a torso, at least you think that's what it is "

Totally agree

"Natural light, no filters and play with the position of the model in the composition, the more natural everything is, the more attractive it will be."

Only filters I use is the lighting. As for position hard to take good ones of yourself.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Light is your best friend. Try a simple small bedside light pointing at you from the side with the main room light off. Creates a lovely shadow and mood in the photo. Babyoil or oil spray to make the light bounce off your skin, looks really good in B/W.

Have a little fun, try countless poses and very often less is more when it comes to how graphic you feel you need to be. That said even the most graphic photo can look amazing when composed with a little thought

"Light is your best friend. Try a simple small bedside light pointing at you from the side with the main room light off. Creates a lovely shadow and mood in the photo. Babyoil or oil spray to make the light bounce off your skin, looks really good in B/W.

Have a little fun, try countless poses and very often less is more when it comes to how graphic you feel you need to be. That said even the most graphic photo can look amazing when composed with a little thought "

Oh baby oil must try that

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don’t really like pictures of myself so took ages to add one, so just put a chest picture up. This developed into the legs. Then I tried to go for classy, artistic ass by the fire which apart from nearly burning myself and contour ting into all sorts of shapes I was eventually able to get - timer is your friend and prolong the camera up unless you’ve got someone to help lol I prefer pictures which for the imagination or those you get a glimpse of something which can also include a smile or eyes. Pictures should leave people smiling but wanting more

I need all the tips I can get

By *addy0Man  over a year ago

carlow town

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Don't have any tips as all my photos are crap

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Get someone to take it

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Personally don't use Photoshop so what u see is what u get lol

Get someone to take it"

No one to ask

Also if ur on own tie phone from Cealing light and set timer.... boom who needs a man

And no idea how to use filters or photoshop think it’s making someone fake.

"Also if ur on own tie phone from Cealing light and set timer.... boom who needs a man

And no idea how to use filters or photoshop think it’s making someone fake. "

Suppose that makes us fake then

"Light is your best friend. Try a simple small bedside light pointing at you from the side with the main room light off. Creates a lovely shadow and mood in the photo. Babyoil or oil spray to make the light bounce off your skin, looks really good in B/W.

Have a little fun, try countless poses and very often less is more when it comes to how graphic you feel you need to be. That said even the most graphic photo can look amazing when composed with a little thought "

Your pix are amazing!

I prop my phone up with a shoe! Does for me

Have a little fun, try countless poses and very often less is more when it comes to how graphic you feel you need to be. That said even the most graphic photo can look amazing when composed with a little thought

Your pix are amazing!"

Likewise but you already know that

"Also if ur on own tie phone from Cealing light and set timer.... boom who needs a man

Suppose that makes us fake then "

Well too many filters to me and too much of the old photo shop isn’t showing the real person. Ur a fab couple u don’t need them

Black and white is the way to go

Well too many filters to me and too much of the old photo shop isn’t showing the real person. Ur a fab couple u don’t need them"

I see where you are coming from but when most people here the word Photoshop they assumed blemish removal or changing body shape. We have plenty of faults and wobbly bits but not one has been edited out. Every single photo we have had had the tones changed and that is purely to convey the mood we might have been in at the time, more so because I like our particular style and if others do to then happy days. I detest headshot filters on snap etc but fully understand why some use them. 99% of the time its a pure lack of confidence or abilty to take a decent photo of themselves. I for one can't take a selfie to save my life

Well too many filters to me and too much of the old photo shop isn’t showing the real person. Ur a fab couple u don’t need them

I see where you are coming from but when most people here the word Photoshop they assumed blemish removal or changing body shape. We have plenty of faults and wobbly bits but not one has been edited out. Every single photo we have had had the tones changed and that is purely to convey the mood we might have been in at the time, more so because I like our particular style and if others do to then happy days. I detest headshot filters on snap etc but fully understand why some use them. 99% of the time its a pure lack of confidence or abilty to take a decent photo of themselves. I for one can't take a selfie to save my life"

I haven't removed any blemishes or fat bits out of my photos no point not going to lie and show something that's not real. My face pic is private again not altered why would you do that. If you like what you see in a photo and meet them and think "ah here" that's not a great start to a bit of fun if you have lied about how you look.

By *acy69Woman  over a year ago

Letterkenny

And people shouldn't steal photos of others. I think I will watermark any future photos

"Dont copy pics off websites and pretend itsyou,also no photo should have a sky remote,can of lynx or a measuring tape in it!"

So many fake pics and even on a few well vertifed peoples pages

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

This is what i do and practise shots. Get the angle and position right

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"Dont copy pics off websites and pretend itsyou,also no photo should have a sky remote,can of lynx or a measuring tape in it!"

And if you do use internet photos and get caught dont be a prick and deny it !!!

I see where you are coming from but when most people here the word Photoshop they assumed blemish removal or changing body shape. We have plenty of faults and wobbly bits but not one has been edited out. Every single photo we have had had the tones changed and that is purely to convey the mood we might have been in at the time, more so because I like our particular style and if others do to then happy days. I detest headshot filters on snap etc but fully understand why some use them. 99% of the time its a pure lack of confidence or abilty to take a decent photo of themselves. I for one can't take a selfie to save my life

I haven't removed any blemishes or fat bits out of my photos no point not going to lie and show something that's not real. My face pic is private again not altered why would you do that. If you like what you see in a photo and meet them and think "ah here" that's not a great start to a bit of fun if you have lied about how you look."

Yup. The first tip I was ever given was don't think for a second you are everyone's cup of tea, thankfully I didn't think I was anyone's cup of tea so a knock back for any reason doesn't hurt my poor little soul to much.

Back to the original point, there are some amazing photographers here and other sites where one can people can pick up tips or copy shooting styles. I'm not sure if I can mention them but Pinter...est is a great place to start for simple tips

I haven't removed any blemishes or fat bits out of my photos no point not going to lie and show something that's not real. My face pic is private again not altered why would you do that. If you like what you see in a photo and meet them and think "ah here" that's not a great start to a bit of fun if you have lied about how you look.

Yup. The first tip I was ever given was don't think for a second you are everyone's cup of tea, thankfully I didn't think I was anyone's cup of tea so a knock back for any reason doesn't hurt my poor little soul to much.

Back to the original point, there are some amazing photographers here and other sites where one can people can pick up tips or copy shooting styles. I'm not sure if I can mention them but Pinter...est is a great place to start for simple tips "

Love Pinter and def Instagram

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

I get my man to take my pictures I could make a model look ugly so shouldnt be allowed near a camera and I've skinny lips so no mouth shots

By *acy69Woman  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Or toilet or urinals in it

Def insta for inspo and tattooed women on it omg wow some of the poses... smoking

How do you watermark pix?

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Get someone to take it

No one to ask"

My finger’s at the ready, I’ve been practising by Fabbing your pics

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

I'm so bad at taking photos, not only can I not take a good pic of myself, I even make other people look bad in my photos.

Nothing wrong with your photos. If you have someone to take them for you check out some boudoir type profiles on Instagram for ideas. O have a huge collection of photos I'd love to have taken if had someone to take them for me."

I think there are few pro photographers on fabs

Just ask on your status update

Good Luck!

By *rsmiley69Man  over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Nothing wrong with your photos. If you have someone to take them for you check out some boudoir type profiles on Instagram for ideas. O have a huge collection of photos I'd love to have taken if had someone to take them for me."

I’ve my camera at the ready just in case i can help in anyway

Dorian is an amazing photographer but selfie wise all about them angles and triangles....and a filter for when I have no tan on lol

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Get someone to take it

No one to ask

My finger’s at the ready, I’ve been practising by Fabbing your pics

"

Mmmm ok

Different perspectives work for me.

We all have our good and bad angles.

In one photo I can make myself look like a model, in other one 2 seconds later - 45 year old crack addict going through a rough patch without even using filters lol

Give the camera to someone else to take a pic

Love your photos!

By *leasureGuy17Man  over a year ago

City Center

1 Phone timer

2 And lighting filter

Good lighting is the key, either natural or off camera flash. I use both when I do shoots of people. A mix of color and black and white photos is always good

By *assionfruitfunCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

" Good lighting is the key"

A few shots should be taken to get lighting and composition righ. This helps you see unwanted background things like toilet, socks, family photos, wedding ring on bedside table .

Wide angle enough for movement in the frame as one can crop. Then taking a short 15 to 20 sec video in HD can help as this can provide a few different poses which can be cut, cropped and saved. Longer video if you are going to get lost in the moment too...

"Give the camera to someone else to take a pic"

Some of us find it hard to get one person to pose with

Just a note of caution too. It's always been a danger with apps requesting access to other areas of your phone or they won't let you use them, but with photo apps it's impossible to say no to you photo album.

Google has removed these 29 apps from Play Store for stealing photos, delete them from your smartphone if you have any of them.

Be vigilant.

At times I like taking personal videos while at play then take stills from them definitely get more natural shots lol rather than posing

Good post OP. Something helpful.

» Add a new message to this topic