FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I know you

I know you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nothing creeps us out more than a "Hey I know or work with you" message

Okay, so we will take some responsibility for posting some pics that could give away our identity, but if you do think you recognise us and feel compelled to message us, if you don't want an instant block, we feel it's only fair you tell us who you are. Other wise all you will achieve in doing is serioisly creeping us out, and even the most nonsencical on here must see that.

We understand that there will always be that select few on here who take great joy in other people's misery, but its the "Hey I work with you" message We received from well verified couple this morning that lead us to writing this post, even when we politly pointed out how creepy we find a message of that sort they carried on with their creepiness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Discretion seriously missing there.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What did they think? Oh God you know us,

you better come over so we can have sex and you won't say anything.

Grow up people and cop on, if you recognise someone leave them to it, at end of day your also on a sex site.

Just nasty

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"What did they think? Oh God you know us,

Grow up people and cop on, if you recognise someone leave them to it, at end of day your also on a sex site.

Just nasty

"

If I knew a woman on here and liked her, would it stop me mailing her? Course not.

"What did they think? Oh God you know us,

Just nasty

If I knew a woman on here and liked her, would it stop me mailing her? Course not."

Nope it shouldn't but as op said they have continued with the creepiness. That's different

By *asterIrelandMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Nothing creeps us out more than a "Hey I know or work with you" message

Okay, so we will take some responsibility for posting some pics that could give away our identity, but if you do think you recognise us and feel compelled to message us, if you don't want an instant block, we feel it's only fair you tell us who you are. Other wise all you will achieve in doing is serioisly creeping us out, and even the most nonsencical on here must see that.

We understand that there will always be that select few on here who take great joy in other people's misery, but its the "Hey I work with you" message We received from well verified couple this morning that lead us to writing this post, even when we politly pointed out how creepy we find a message of that sort they carried on with their creepiness."

Have you have ever thought to simply reply: "hi there... We know you too and i will meet you at your mom place later on so we can talk about fab in there"

We understand that there will always be that select few on here who take great joy in other people's misery, but its the "Hey I work with you" message We received from well verified couple this morning that lead us to writing this post, even when we politly pointed out how creepy we find a message of that sort they carried on with their creepiness."

I don't but I'm working on it

Oh that’s not great at all! Either say nothing or identify yourself! Personally I think I’d say nothing to be on the safe side. Really unpleasant if you asked them to stop also

By *ubberNumbersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

You really have to wonder why they'd be so creepy at first?

Like for all they know if they hadve approached yous in a polite way it could have turned into a fun time..

By *upidsbowkissWoman  over a year ago

City Center

The same thing happened to me. A guy mailed me and said I know who you are, who thought you'd be such a nasty little slut etc etc. I blocked and deleted him, the next day brand new profile and message saying saw you in work today your hair looks nice up. My hair was up that day but I work in a processing line so it always is I sent him a pic of my husbands veiny cock before blocking and deleting, seems to have done the trick

Been there before too...

With slutty insults and all.

It's usually the vanilla morons who know nothing about the lifestyle and only make up profiles for a laugh cuz they heard from someone that you get some free sex on here

"Been there before too...

It's usually the vanilla morons who know nothing about the lifestyle and only make up profiles for a laugh cuz they heard from someone that you get some free sex on here "

Wait.... the sex isnt free?

It's usually the vanilla morons who know nothing about the lifestyle and only make up profiles for a laugh cuz they heard from someone that you get some free sex on here

Wait.... the sex isnt free?"

It's not free from effort that you gotta put into it to make it happen :p

It's not free from effort that you gotta put into it to make it happen :p"

Phew... thought I had a tab running

Phew... thought I had a tab running"

I'll give you a discount for being nice

Phew... thought I had a tab running

I'll give you a discount for being nice "

If I stop bring so nice is it free

that's just pure creepy but then again plenty of creeps on fab nowadays

I know you, you don't know me, I want best friends but it's a little creepy, with a great big hug and pm from me to you, please tell me you want know me too...

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

NO. Checked the pics, Fabbed a few but definitely don't think I know you.

Those folks were tossers. Block and report to Admin

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

We don't know ye but often wished we did lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic