FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin can’t cope with snow

Dublin can’t cope with snow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lan5200 OP   Man  over a year ago

cavan

Funny how the rest of the country can go about their lives with a little bit of snow and it doesn’t make the news. But as soon as the precious snowflakes in Dublin get a bit it’s all over the news. The poor Dubs are helpless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Funny how the rest of the country can go about their lives with a little bit of snow and it doesn’t make the news. But as soon as the precious snowflakes in Dublin get a bit it’s all over the news. The poor Dubs are helpless "

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Funny how the rest of the country can go about their lives with a little bit of snow and it doesn’t make the news. But as soon as the precious snowflakes in Dublin get a bit it’s all over the news. The poor Dubs are helpless "

Just home from the mountains in my 4x4 and all the fucktrards up there stuck in cars

Love snow btw .

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Maybe if culchies could find jobs in their own counties, they could keep their shit driving out of Dublin?

By *oryou47Man  over a year ago

carlow

U sound like a typical dub alright up your own ass,suppose all the dubs are "bleeding" great drivers

"Maybe if culchies could find jobs in their own counties, they could keep their shit driving out of Dublin?"

True colours coming through there nosafe

cavan

"Maybe if culchies could find jobs in their own counties, they could keep their shit driving out of Dublin?"

I bet I know what you call a culchie at work....

Boss

carlow

At least the culchies will work

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Two words are all that's needed

Traffic volumes

Is this lad for real? I’m not a Dub although I live here in the city and yes I’ll say it, I hate when the snow lands. Who gives a fuck where anybody is from or lives...

city

"Is this lad for real? I’m not a Dub although I live here in the city and yes I’ll say it, I hate when the snow lands. Who gives a fuck where anybody is from or lives..."

Hes obviously not serious, it's called baiting. 143 deaths on Irish roads, only 16 of them in Dublin, despite Dublin having 90% of the population. And lets be honest, no one would be shocked if those 16 deaths in Dublin are culchies too.

No need to get angry, or take it personal, its just banter. Like when you say that country men are committing suicide in high numbers and you say its cause they cant hack it, and they cant make their farms profitable so the Dubs have to pay british soldiers to go down and take the farms off them. You know just banter.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"At least the culchies will work"

In my experience culchies are extremely lazy do as little as possible to get by..seem to have a superiority complex too in that they think growing up in the countryside makes them better than people who grew up in dublin..a real chip on the shoulder..if only they realised that they are inferior to dubs

cavan

"Is this lad for real? I’m not a Dub although I live here in the city and yes I’ll say it, I hate when the snow lands. Who gives a fuck where anybody is from or lives...

Hes obviously not serious, it's called baiting. 143 deaths on Irish roads, only 16 of them in Dublin, despite Dublin having 90% of the population. And lets be honest, no one would be shocked if those 16 deaths in Dublin are culchies too.

No need to get angry, or take it personal, its just banter. Like when you say that country men are committing suicide in high numbers and you say its cause they cant hack it, and they cant make their farms profitable so the Dubs have to pay british soldiers to go down and take the farms off them. You know just banter. "

Exactly just having a laugh don’t get too hung up on it.

Maybe a reason for the low road deaths in Dublin is cos there’s better roads there lower speed limits ( bar the M50 )

We all know too well when we see a Dublin reg car crawling on our country roads cos they are not used to or fit to drive on the roads down the country.

There’s banter and when you bring road deaths and suicide in to it you’ve crossed a line which is nothing to be joked about and I pray neither darkness yours or anyone you know door. It’s not something that should ever ever be joked about

cavan

[Removed by poster at 02/02/19 22:23:03]

carlow

That's the dubs for u, think there better than any one else on till 3 inches of snow comes and then it's all whingeing with them

city

"There’s banter and when you bring road deaths and suicide in to it you’ve crossed a line which is nothing to be joked about and I pray neither darkness yours or anyone you know door. It’s not something that should ever ever be joked about"

Totally wrong, there is sarcasam, there is dark humor, and there is mean spirit.

If you can not joke about the things that affect you, but can joke about the things that don't. It's not a sense of sarcasam, or a dark sense of humour you have. Its mean spiritedness.

You can spot these people because they say dark stuff and when dark stuff is said back to them they say things like "shown your true colours there", "some things you dont joke about" etc.. They are the ones who can "give but not take".

I have been affected by suicide, road deaths, disability, illness, whatever.

When I told my best friend that my mother had been diagnosed with delirium he replied "She better remember I have her booked tonight". I laughed, cause the guy doesnt have a mean bone in his body, he just has a dark sense of humor, and so do I, he never gets butt hurt, the most we will ever say to each other is "ooooh too soon" but even hearing that back makes us laugh.

When you really are sarcastic, or really do have a dark sense of humor, spotting people who don't have it, but hide behind it to be hurtful, is pretty easy.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Look guys when you see anything on the forum from the big guy from c a v a n ..Alan. don't take his bait .he is a shit stirred . Has an answer for everything .just ignore his comments ..

cavan

"Look guys when you see anything on the forum from the big guy from c a v a n ..Alan. don't take his bait .he is a shit stirred . Has an answer for everything .just ignore his comments .."

Ah that’s not nice !!!!!

carlow

A answer for "bleeding" ever thing i wonder in dublin?

» Add a new message to this topic