FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin Hotels recommendations

Dublin Hotels recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello

Just enquiring to see if anyone can recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Dublin. I have gotten tickets for the pro14 final and regardless of who is in it it is a great weekend and would love to go for drinks after but hotels are just crazy. I went to Edingbourough 2 years ago and all in package for 210e and hotels in seeing are 330 to 500e.

So anyone out there any recommendations as I havnt been in Dublin in years and would love to stay up.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello

Just enquiring to see if anyone can recommend a reasonably priced hotel in Dublin. I have gotten tickets for the pro14 final and regardless of who is in it it is a great weekend and would love to go for drinks after but hotels are just crazy. I went to Edingbourough 2 years ago and all in package for 210e and hotels in seeing are 330 to 500e.

So anyone out there any recommendations as I havnt been in Dublin in years and would love to stay up.

Thanks "

Look at hotels outside the city centre with a dart or luas connection, could work out slightly cheaper

Thanks. From what I have heard Fitzgerald or the citywest is good but next to impossible to get a taxi out there

By *acko10Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Try the aspect hotel near clondalkin. Was there recently. It was cheap and very nice room. No problem getting taxi in and out of town! Its a very discreet place too if you do happen to pull

"Try the aspect hotel near clondalkin. Was there recently. It was cheap and very nice room. No problem getting taxi in and out of town! Its a very discreet place too if you do happen to pull "

Thanks I will have a look

Cheers

Had a look most places are in excess of 200, cheapest is the maldron at Newlands Cross. I would recommend ringing a hotel directly as you'll often find they'll give you a better price than what's listed on the likes trivago and booking.com

"Had a look most places are in excess of 200, cheapest is the maldron at Newlands Cross. I would recommend ringing a hotel directly as you'll often find they'll give you a better price than what's listed on the likes trivago and booking.com "

Booked the aspect hotel in clondalkin. Thanks for the help looking forward to the weekend now

"Had a look most places are in excess of 200, cheapest is the maldron at Newlands Cross. I would recommend ringing a hotel directly as you'll often find they'll give you a better price than what's listed on the likes trivago and booking.com

Booked the aspect hotel in clondalkin. Thanks for the help looking forward to the weekend now"

Staying there soon myself, enjoy the weekend anyway, should be a brilliant day

» Add a new message to this topic