cork

Who here likes sapiophile...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who here likes sapiophile... "

I think you'd be a foolish person to get into that!! Lol

I noticed the majority of people who say they're sapiophiles aren't really that bright themselves. I know there's genuine people that are sapiophiles but then it's also the word of the day for alot of people.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Total sapiophile here. Out and proud.

They all like thick cocks ..so I assume they like thick cunts as well..

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

[Removed by poster at 17/04/18 17:03:29]

Never met one

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

"Who here likes sapiophile... "

Love their earlier stuff

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Can really get behind it.

Sure isn't the mind the most powerful sexual organ?

By *ibertine-xWoman  over a year ago

myob

Nothing compares to a beautiful conversation with a beautiful mind

Lib

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

So would a sapiophile sleep with an intelligent person who was ugly as sin? Seeing as they are attracted to their intelligence and not looks???

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"So would a sapiophile sleep with an intelligent person who was ugly as sin? Seeing as they are attracted to their intelligence and not looks??? "

Well that’s just put the cat among the pigeons...

Waterford City

"So would a sapiophile sleep with an intelligent person who was ugly as sin? Seeing as they are attracted to their intelligence and not looks??? "

There have been a couple of times that I ended up sleeping with someone that I wasn’t initially attracted to because we got on so well with conversation and banter. Some of these turned out to be my best experiences.

I'd imagine no one is purely sapiophillic

"So would a sapiophile sleep with an intelligent person who was ugly as sin? Seeing as they are attracted to their intelligence and not looks???

There have been a couple of times that I ended up sleeping with someone that I wasn’t initially attracted to because we got on so well with conversation and banter. Some of these turned out to be my best experiences. "

Ya but were they ugly as sin? There's loads of people I'm not attracted to but they wouldn't be ugly. I can't define ugly btw in case someone asks me to. I mean ugly as sin in your eyes.

Presumably it's yet another preference that people are allowed to have, without those who feel excluded by it getting the hump

Waterford City

"So would a sapiophile sleep with an intelligent person who was ugly as sin? Seeing as they are attracted to their intelligence and not looks???

There have been a couple of times that I ended up sleeping with someone that I wasn’t initially attracted to because we got on so well with conversation and banter. Some of these turned out to be my best experiences.

Ya but were they ugly as sin? There's loads of people I'm not attracted to but they wouldn't be ugly. I can't define ugly btw in case someone asks me to. I mean ugly as sin in your eyes. "

Well I can’t define ugly either. But I def didn’t find them good looking.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Beauty is skin deep.

Ugly goes to the bone!

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Beauty is skin deep.

Ugly goes to the bone!

"

Any time i see this on here or on dating sites. I just skip on. Now i consider myself an intelligent person but there is an err of up your own ass about it. That i don't find attractive in anyway. However, as most diplomatically say all the time here...each to their own!

I've two questions on this.

Is being a sapiophile tricky on a site like this ? I'd imagine it's not easy to display or recognise intelligence in a short introductory message, for example)

Secondly, how do you quantify it? Is it academic intelligence, emotional, common sense....?

I had to google sapiophile so that’s me out

Intelligence is abstract for a start, what is intelligence?? How do you judge it ?

This is a strange one... I think alot of people who put this down confuse being attracted to intelligence with being attracted to personality... someone could have very high intelligence and very little social skills.

I would need both physical attraction and a compatible personality to be attracted to a partner but I wouldnt put it down on my profile

"I had to google sapiophile so that’s me out

Intelligence is abstract for a start, what is intelligence?? How do you judge it ?

"

Suppose you ask them are they a member of Mensa

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I've definitely slept with some sapiophiles because I'm ugly as fuck!

"I've definitely slept with some sapiophiles because I'm ugly as fuck!"

I was just going to say the same thing

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I take it not so much as a sapiophile but more as a “stupid f*#ks are not for me” type of thing

I'd imagine no one is purely sapiophillic "

I ve had wet dreams about David McWilliams ........

Ha ha haaaaaa ! I love a clever man

I'd imagine no one is purely sapiophillic

I ve had wet dreams about David McWilliams ........

Ha ha haaaaaa ! I love a clever man "

Ya but the man is a stud so it doesnt count

"I've two questions on this.

Is being a sapiophile tricky on a site like this ? I'd imagine it's not easy to display or recognise intelligence in a short introductory message, for example)

Secondly, how do you quantify it? Is it academic intelligence, emotional, common sense....?

"

Well structured thoughts and sentences go a long way as evidence of intelligence....... as does a pleasant sense of humor.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Just had a read about it there and am laughing at the different word's that came up. I can understand why sapiophile became the buzz word for being attracted to intelligence because the word for being attracted to smart people is echypnophile and not many can say it let alone spell it which defeats it's point.

While a direct translation of sapiophile translates to lover of oral be careful with the spelling as saprophile is for munters, meaning lover of rotting thing's. Suspect their may be a rise in people on here claiming to be sapiophiles now

"Just had a read about it there and am laughing at the different word's that came up. I can understand why sapiophile became the buzz word for being attracted to intelligence because the word for being attracted to smart people is echypnophile and not many can say it let alone spell it which defeats it's point.

While a direct translation of sapiophile translates to lover of oral be careful with the spelling as saprophile is for munters, meaning lover of rotting thing's. Suspect their may be a rise in people on here claiming to be sapiophiles now"

Clearly you are not using Urban Dictionary... the only Dictionary

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Any time i see this on here or on dating sites. I just skip on. Now i consider myself an intelligent person but there is an err of up your own ass about it. That i don't find attractive in anyway. However, as most diplomatically say all the time here...each to their own! "

Why up their own ass? Sapiophiles don't claim to be more intelligent than others... its a quality they find attractive in someone else

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Just had a read about it there and am laughing at the different word's that came up. I can understand why sapiophile became the buzz word for being attracted to intelligence because the word for being attracted to smart people is echypnophile and not many can say it let alone spell it which defeats it's point.

While a direct translation of sapiophile translates to lover of oral be careful with the spelling as saprophile is for munters, meaning lover of rotting thing's. Suspect their may be a rise in people on here claiming to be sapiophiles now

Clearly you are not using Urban Dictionary... the only Dictionary"

Love that gore fest but you are right (note the date and time I am telling you that you're right)

It wasn't urban dicktionary

I would rate emotional intelligence and empathy as the most important attributes anyone can possess.. any fool can regurgitate stuff from a book and pass exams !!

Those qualities above are natural

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

While a direct translation of sapiophile translates to lover of oral be careful with the spelling as saprophile is for munters, meaning lover of rotting thing's. Suspect their may be a rise in people on here claiming to be sapiophiles now"

I'm a sapiophile and this post really turned me on

"Any time i see this on here or on dating sites. I just skip on. Now i consider myself an intelligent person but there is an err of up your own ass about it. That i don't find attractive in anyway. However, as most diplomatically say all the time here...each to their own!

Why up their own ass? Sapiophiles don't claim to be more intelligent than others... its a quality they find attractive in someone else "

Aww just a feeling

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Whilst I don't consider myself one I have chatted here with a few who have it on their profile and have had some interesting conversations.

The ones I found amusing though were those who couldn't spell correctly and one even used text shorthand. I didn't feel I should point out the obvious clarification needed on their profile but then I am just one of those sneaky sick pedantic feckers.

For fellow pedants I have not used any commas just to grind your gears

Anyone who has to be correcting people all the time or who is chippy about nonsense is a mahoosive pain in the buttocks.

In that note, good morning all

"Anyone who has to be correcting people all the time or who is chippy about nonsense is a mahoosive pain in the buttocks.

In that note, good morning all "

I think you mean massive....

"Anyone who has to be correcting people all the time or who is chippy about nonsense is a mahoosive pain in the buttocks.

I think you mean massive.... "

I confirm mahoosive is correct in this context.......

But stooooopid phone keeps auto correcting on to in etc ........ argh now everyone thinks I m even more thick than I actually am ..... toddles off to shower and think about life .

I think you mean massive....

I confirm mahoosive is correct in this context.......

But stooooopid phone keeps auto correcting on to in etc ........ argh now everyone thinks I m even more thick than I actually am ..... toddles off to shower and think about life . "

Ah yes the "my phone did it" excuse.

A long long shower...

Lucan

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's all about the right mix as I like to eat with all my senses......well maybe I'd swap one inch of intelligence for one more cock inch

Lucan

"It's all about the right mix as I like to eat with all my senses......well maybe I'd swap one inch of intelligence for one more cock inch "

Good news... I can offer you an inch of cock!

"It's all about the right mix as I like to eat with all my senses......well maybe I'd swap one inch of intelligence for one more cock inch "

Does anyone have a cock inch : IQ point ratio handy....

on the hill NordWest of

"It's all about the right mix as I like to eat with all my senses......well maybe I'd swap one inch of intelligence for one more cock inch

Good news... I can offer you an inch of cock! "

A cock to die for!

Lucan

"It's all about the right mix as I like to eat with all my senses......well maybe I'd swap one inch of intelligence for one more cock inch

Good news... I can offer you an inch of cock!

A cock to die for! "

Ah, you're familiar with it obviously

I'm all for intelligent conversations but when they're still talking when they should be fucking ...Where's the fun !!

Lucan

"I'm all for intelligent conversations but when they're still talking when they should be fucking ...Where's the fun !! "

That's oral sex

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I have sapiophile on my profile.... I'm not claiming to be highly intelligent or anything like it . I like intelligent conversation and for me it's a turn on. It's obviously not my only turn on but if my mind is not turned on it ain't happening.

middle of nowhere

"I would rate emotional intelligence and empathy as the most important attributes anyone can possess.. any fool can regurgitate stuff from a book and pass exams !!

Those qualities above are natural "

I like this post..

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Had to google it. I honestly thought it meant someone who liked nice silly romantic gestures as in I'm a bit of a sap

Guess I won't b attracting many

middle of nowhere

"Had to google it. I honestly thought it meant someone who liked nice silly romantic gestures as in I'm a bit of a sap

Guess I won't b attracting many "

Lol. I think that just comes in under Romantic. Also another good quality.

on the hill NordWest of

Does anyone have a cock inch : IQ point ratio handy...."

They're hard to come by because nobody knows the exact length of a cock inch, evidence has shown though a cock inch is shorter than an inch.

Does anyone have a cock inch : IQ point ratio handy....

They're hard to come by because nobody knows the exact length of a cock inch, evidence has shown though a cock inch is shorter than an inch. "

You are using a very different measure to me... I have found adding .25 to each imperial inch works best.

But I can now understand your point with fluid measurements...

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

If anyone here is a pogonophile let us know though....

Weren't they on Top of the Pops for 11 straight weeks in 1993?

"If anyone here is a pogonophile let us know though...."

Plenty are both pognophillic and phobic

Bit weird but I get mad aroused by a woman who can do good math

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"Bit weird but I get mad aroused by a woman who can do good math"

Subtract the cloths, devide the legs and multiply.

middle of nowhere

"Bit weird but I get mad aroused by a woman who can do good math

Subtract the cloths, devide the legs and multiply. "

Top tip, some of the women who claim to be sapiophiles can easily miss irony when you PM them to ask what a sapiophile is

middle of nowhere

"Top tip, some of the women who claim to be sapiophiles can easily miss irony when you PM them to ask what a sapiophile is "

"Top tip, some of the women who claim to be sapiophiles can easily miss irony when you PM them to ask what a sapiophile is "

Sounds like they miss the sarcasm. Think that makes your post ironic though

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"If anyone here is a pogonophile let us know though....

Plenty are both pognophillic and phobic "

I, on occasion, captain a full beard. I like to center part it. It gives the impression I’m walking really really fast.

"Top tip, some of the women who claim to be sapiophiles can easily miss irony when you PM them to ask what a sapiophile is

Sounds like they miss the sarcasm. Think that makes your post ironic though "

It was asked in an ironic manner

Just as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" therefore so is ugliness. What one person sees as ugly another may see beauty. Our perceptions are all individual.

That's called "aural sex"

Has anyone any sympathy for poor old Google who will never get the ride

‘Intelligence’ is an attribute of a person that another can admire, be attracted to and enjoy but like other attributes ... should it dominate ?

Eg a guy or girl with a derriere that stops traffic may be rude, crass and downright thick as a prevervial plank ....

Being attracted to someones intelligence / perceived intelligence is as someone else said contextual .... being ruled or guided by a label, the need to curtail ones interactions because of a persons ‘smarts’ or lack of is judgemental.

In a digitial age when initial communication is based on words, intelligence can be wielded like a sword or a shield ... in addition to some filtered pictures ... hey presto. As always intelligent actions speak louder than words ever will.

Disclaimer: im not a fan of labels or anyone judging others but know the ops intentions was to kick start a discussion so ... all good, happy fabbing

Total Sapiophile here. Has its advantages and disadvantages as far as fab is concerned.

I've come across a few who say they are but seem to struggle to put more than a few words together in replies. That doesn't last long.

But...duh...dose dat mean dat....forgotten what i was goin to say now....

middle of nowhere

I really hate labels....A sapiophile is attracted to intelligence, doesn't necessarily mean they themselves are the same. Its an attraction towards another. Some like boobs, bums eyes.... Some like intelligence.

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

"I really hate labels....A sapiophile is attracted to intelligence, doesn't necessarily mean they themselves are the same. Its an attraction towards another. Some like boobs, bums eyes.... Some like intelligence. "

Do the sapiophiles present subscribe to Beckhap’s law which states beauty x brains = k

middle of nowhere

"Do the sapiophiles present subscribe to Beckhap’s law which states beauty x brains = k "

Decipher it and I'll tell you.

» Add a new message to this topic