FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Being nice counts for nothing

Being nice counts for nothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnnyonhisown OP   Man  over a year ago

Craigavon

Does anyone find that sending polite clean messages gets you ignored. I am expecting the build your.profile comments here but doesn't just being nice warrant a response even if it is in the negative

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The contents of your mail mean very little if someone doesn't find you match their type

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I have no idea. I never send polite messages

#cockpics

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I have no idea. I never send polite messages

#cockpics "

Gigolo

Craigavon

"The contents of your mail mean very little if someone doesn't find you match their type"

But if your messaging people that from their profile that you appear to match surely a response is the decent thing to do

Lucan

#cockpics

Gigolo"

The invoice is in the post!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"The contents of your mail mean very little if someone doesn't find you match their type

But if your messaging people that from their profile that you appear to match surely a response is the decent thing to do"

Unfortunately no response is a response it means no it's written in the terms and conditions. Rough I know but that's the way it is

#cockpics is the way to go I think

Craigavon

"The contents of your mail mean very little if someone doesn't find you match their type

But if your messaging people that from their profile that you appear to match surely a response is the decent thing to do

Unfortunately no response is a response it means no it's written in the terms and conditions. Rough I know but that's the way it is

#cockpics is the way to go I think "

So secret to success is rock out with your cock out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone find that sending polite clean messages gets you ignored. I am expecting the build your.profile comments here but doesn't just being nice warrant a response even if it is in the negative "

You think so?

Send a few impolite ones,see where that gets you

Funny how other people send polite respectable messages and they do ok?maybe your messages aren't as polite as you would have us believe.

Craigavon

"Does anyone find that sending polite clean messages gets you ignored. I am expecting the build your.profile comments here but doesn't just being nice warrant a response even if it is in the negative

You think so?

Funny how other people send polite respectable messages and they do ok?maybe your messages aren't as polite as you would have us believe."

I have sent both polite and impolite ones. I am a genuinely nice person and am.always polite and respectful. Have you ever received a message from.me or know someone who has that contradicts this. #justasking

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

So secret to success is rock out with your cock out"

Definitely and pics from different angles using well known objects as size comparisons say a sky remote or a lynx can to be really original u could use a beer bottle like a Carlsberg bottle it would suggest that there's none better

I think long term u will get know as a decent guy and people will reply to u . Very few get replys with cold messaging but combined with meeting at m&gs etc doors will open slowly its better to get no replys than let yourself down being rude

"Does anyone find that sending polite clean messages gets you ignored. I am expecting the build your.profile comments here but doesn't just being nice warrant a response even if it is in the negative

You think so?

Funny how other people send polite respectable messages and they do ok?maybe your messages aren't as polite as you would have us believe.

I have sent both polite and impolite ones. I am a genuinely nice person and am.always polite and respectful. Have you ever received a message from.me or know someone who has that contradicts this. #justasking"

It wasn't a criticism,was just me pointing out in my own clumsy way that it would be pointless sending impolite messages.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"Does anyone find that sending polite clean messages gets you ignored. I am expecting the build your.profile comments here but doesn't just being nice warrant a response even if it is in the negative "

If you put your self in the shoes of a couple or single fem on here for one minute, could you really be arsed replying to all 50 messages in your inbox ever time you log in, seriously it gets tedious and often im sure potential meets get overlooked

Yes a reply to every message would be nice. Sending any type of message doesnt warrent anything.

Not everyone will be in the mood to reply, they may be busy otlr pissed off, you maybe the 100th person to message them that day or they might just be asshats.

Either way it is what it is accept it or dont send mesaages

Craigavon

So secret to success is rock out with your cock out

Definitely and pics from different angles using well known objects as size comparisons say a sky remote or a lynx can to be really original u could use a beer bottle like a Carlsberg bottle it would suggest that there's none better "

If Carlsberg did fab profiles

C'est moi Boudoir

#cockpics

Gigolo

The invoice is in the post! "

Do you accept coins?

Craigavon

You think so?

I have sent both polite and impolite ones. I am a genuinely nice person and am.always polite and respectful. Have you ever received a message from.me or know someone who has that contradicts this. #justasking

It wasn't a criticism,was just me pointing out in my own clumsy way that it would be pointless sending impolite messages.

"

Oh point duly taken and appreciated. wasn't having a go either lol

Craigavon

If you put your self in the shoes of a couple or single fem on here for one minute, could you really be arsed replying to all 50 messages in your inbox ever time you log in, seriously it gets tedious and often im sure potential meets get overlooked "

Yeah this I understand as well. The stupidity of the many ruin it for the few me thinks

Craigavon

Yes a reply to every message would be nice. Sending any type of message doesnt warrent anything.

Not everyone will be in the mood to reply, they may be busy otlr pissed off, you maybe the 100th person to message them that day or they might just be asshats.

Either way it is what it is accept it or dont send mesaages"

So don't send messages to talk to people and maybe set up potential meets. Defeats the purpose of being here

Craigavon

#cockpics

Gigolo

Do you accept coins?"

He isn't a slot machine

Either way it is what it is accept it or dont send mesaages

So don't send messages to talk to people and maybe set up potential meets. Defeats the purpose of being here"

Yip so I guess just accept that you wont get replied to by alot as I said in the post

If I get an impolite message I message back telling them what their doing wrong if I get a second one I block and I don't have many blocked. Some guys r actually nice but think fab is all about filthy chat and rudeness. So stay nice, cause nice guys don't always finish last. Manners are easily carried I say

I always try to reply even if it's no thank you message.

Personally your profile does nothing for me.

Having a cock pic as an avatar is a complete turn off.

But that's me.

Good luck.

There's always someone out there for everyone.

Craigavon

"If I get an impolite message I message back telling them what their doing wrong if I get a second one I block and I don't have many blocked. Some guys r actually nice but think fab is all about filthy chat and rudeness. So stay nice, cause nice guys don't always finish last. Manners are easily carried I say "

Just going to hang in there then. Ta muchly

Craigavon

I always try to reply even if it's no thank you message.

Personally your profile does nothing for me.

Having a cock pic as an avatar is a complete turn off.

But that's me.

Good luck.

There's always someone out there for everyone.

"

Appreciate the feedback. It's been there since willy Wednesday

Lucan

#cockpics

Gigolo

Do you accept coins?"

No, I don't have a suitable slot for them

C'est moi Boudoir

#cockpics

Gigolo

Do you accept coins?

No, I don't have a suitable slot for them "

You do according to the pic you sent

Op i try to be nice and reply to most messages whether im interested or not in them.in some cases where u reply to a mail and tell them ur not interested the abuse starts and thats what u get for being honest and nice.

No reply no interest equals no crap.

Craigavon

"Op i try to be nice and reply to most messages whether im interested or not in them.in some cases where u reply to a mail and tell them ur not interested the abuse starts and thats what u get for being honest and nice.

No reply no interest equals no crap."

I guess it's all about opinions and what people perceive. I take the point that no response means mot.interested but it can get quite disheartening

I've found being nice has served me well, I try to be nice to everyone although many here will still probably call me a dickhead

"Op i try to be nice and reply to most messages whether im interested or not in them.in some cases where u reply to a mail and tell them ur not interested the abuse starts and thats what u get for being honest and nice.

No reply no interest equals no crap."

Oh the block list gets longer

"I've found being nice has served me well, I try to be nice to everyone although many here will still probably call me a dickhead "

Dickhead

Yes it is but if u on the receiving end of a nasty offensive mail that u have polity and nicely answered even if ur not interested its disheartening too and will make women or men more selective on what mails they answer.

"I've found being nice has served me well, I try to be nice to everyone although many here will still probably call me a dickhead

Dickhead"

My point exactly you can't please everyone

Craigavon

"Yes it is but if u on the receiving end of a nasty offensive mail that u have polity and nicely answered even if ur not interested its disheartening too and will make women or men more selective on what mails they answer.

"

I get this too which is why I said previously even if.it is in the negative I am polite and wish people all the best. The many ruin it for the few

"I've found being nice has served me well, I try to be nice to everyone although many here will still probably call me a dickhead

Dickhead

My point exactly you can't please everyone "

I was quite pleased with that actually.... however childish it was

Dickhead

I was quite pleased with that actually.... however childish it was"

Another for that would be "shit stirer "

Dickhead

"

Me or cork

Being nice counts for everything.

Everywhere

Dickhead

Me or cork "

I'm going to take silence to mean you Lim

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Is this seriously ANOTHER thread bitching that single men can’t get replies?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I agree, the women on here are bored of nice. Most of them probably had nice but sexually boring boyfriends it seems, so end up looking for more exciting sex online.

Just treat them like a wank sock, works better.

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

I find Hi works wonders

Craigavon

"Is this seriously ANOTHER thread bitching that single men can’t get replies?

"

Not hitching asking for other people's experiences and maybe a better way to approach.it. it's a.learning curve

Dickhead

Me or cork

I'm going to take silence to mean you Lim "

Great I can add shit stirrer to the list of talents so now

As has being said over and over again a lot of ladys look at profile and pics before they answer a message sent to them and a dick pic for profile pic will put some off to start and u do not have any general pics up if u changed these two things you might get more responses like it or not we are competing amongst each other for the ladys on here attention

"As has being said over and over again a lot of ladys look at profile and pics before they answer a message sent to them and a dick pic for profile pic will put some off to start and u do not have any general pics up if u changed these two things you might get more responses like it or not we are competing amongst each other for the ladys on here attention "

Aww but once ya get their attention it's ohh so sweet

"As has being said over and over again a lot of ladys look at profile and pics before they answer a message sent to them and a dick pic for profile pic will put some off to start and u do not have any general pics up if u changed these two things you might get more responses like it or not we are competing amongst each other for the ladys on here attention

Aww but once ya get their attention it's ohh so sweet "

I would be so lucky lol

"As has being said over and over again a lot of ladys look at profile and pics before they answer a message sent to them and a dick pic for profile pic will put some off to start and u do not have any general pics up if u changed these two things you might get more responses like it or not we are competing amongst each other for the ladys on here attention

Aww but once ya get their attention it's ohh so sweet

I would be so lucky lol"

Haha I believe u r just that lucky

Dickhead

Me or cork

Great I can add shit stirrer to the list of talents so now "

Ill stick with juggler...

Dickhead

Me or cork

Great I can add shit stirrer to the list of talents so now

Ill stick with juggler..."

Didn't know you could juggle shit

"Being nice counts for everything.

Everywhere "

With everyone ?????

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

It's wasted on most of the recipients here seeing as they have had their egos massively inflated by gomeys telling them that their piss is perfume etc. Be yourself in messages if yu get nothing back at least you haven't flagellated yourself for nothing.

Yeah ur 100% right even if they would say no thanks if they take time to read the message y not reply

Everywhere

With everyone ?????"

ssshusssh you..I'm pimping myself here

They do and they have and stopped.known fact if do reply no thanks .ur asked why and what is wrong with my profile.then ur called stuck up.given the amount of men to women here a little patience is required and preference should be respected

Everywhere

With everyone ?????ssshusssh you..I'm pimping myself here "

Any place anyone anyway

Everywhere

With everyone ?????ssshusssh you..I'm pimping myself here

Any place anyone anyway "

..anytime

"They do and they have and stopped.known fact if do reply no thanks .ur asked why and what is wrong with my profile.then ur called stuck up.given the amount of men to women here a little patience is required and preference should be respected"

Yeah understand that not all guys r like that if they keep pestering u then block them

[Removed by poster at 16/04/18 18:20:56]

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

A message simply being polite isn't enough to warrant a response if it is boring. C and mine couple's profile gets plenty of polite messages but if we replied to all of them and got caught in message tennis with a fraction of them simply because they were polite then we would never be off this site. The message has to be interesting enough to make us want to reply.

If you walk up to a woman in a bar or nightclub and try to talk to her and do so in a polite manner does that mean she should talk to you even if she isn't interested just because you were polite. You need to be interesting in order to make the woman want to talk to you. Being polite is only part of it.

Everyone gets ignored.. On occasion I've sent nice messages to other couples with simular profiles.. I'm still waiting for a response.. How dare they!

"They do and they have and stopped.known fact if do reply no thanks .ur asked why and what is wrong with my profile.then ur called stuck up.given the amount of men to women here a little patience is required and preference should be respected

Yeah understand that not all guys r like that if they keep pestering u then block them "

I do they block me to

Tbh if I have on my profile no single guys please and I still get numerous mails from them then it gets really annoying. Unless their profile really stood out and had great mix of verifications then I wouldn't even reply. Your profile isnt enough to stand out. Hate blank profile pics, even a half face pic be better, real turn off to see them.

Looks like I'm going to buck the trend, but I mostly reply to nice messages. I'm not talking about the fake flattery ones, but a message that is polite and well put is usually worth a response. If I say no thanks, the conversation stops there and I don't reply again. Most people are fine with that..

"As has being said over and over again a lot of ladys look at profile and pics before they answer a message sent to them and a dick pic for profile pic will put some off to start and u do not have any general pics up if u changed these two things you might get more responses like it or not we are competing amongst each other for the ladys on here attention "

I agree with you in as far as having a good profile and pics being a good way to get replies.

I hate the phrase or idea that we are competing with all the other single males on here for women though.

Its a swinging site meaning some if not all women will be opening to meeting multiple men.

We are obviously striving to attract partners we want to engagr with but just because another single lad has been picked doesnt mean anyone else is out.

As I said it is probablt just phrasing its just an image/idea that grates with me

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

But if your messaging people that from their profile that you appear to match surely a response is the decent thing to do"

I think this might actually be the issue. You're only looking at it from one side. Their profile might match in your mind because you know what you want, and their profile is well thought out and written, but for someone else looking at your profile they wouldn't have a clue if you do match or not. The personal text is just too sparse. I personally wouldn't reply if you mailed me.

I agree with you in as far as having a good profile and pics being a good way to get replies.

I hate the phrase or idea that we are competing with all the other single males on here for women though.

Its a swinging site meaning some if not all women will be opening to meeting multiple men.

We are obviously striving to attract partners we want to engagr with but just because another single lad has been picked doesnt mean anyone else is out.

As I said it is probablt just phrasing its just an image/idea that grates with me"

Of course ladies are on here to meet a range of men but like us all making time for meets in our ordinary lives can be difficult so a guy sending a cock pic or a guy who reads the profile and trys to send a witty response and sounds interesting !!which would u pick ?? U need to stand out from the crowd

As I said it is probablt just phrasing its just an image/idea that grates with me

Of course ladies are on here to meet a range of men but like us all making time for meets in our ordinary lives can be difficult so a guy sending a cock pic or a guy who reads the profile and trys to send a witty response and sounds interesting !!which would u pick ?? U need to stand out from the crowd "

I do agree, i just dont see it as competing with other men, as I think even of men were in the minority approch a(cockpic wanna fuck) would get nowhere. Its about connecting with someone.. not being the best of the bunch..

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

Of course ladies are on here to meet a range of men but like us all making time for meets in our ordinary lives can be difficult so a guy sending a cock pic or a guy who reads the profile and trys to send a witty response and sounds interesting !!which would u pick ?? U need to stand out from the crowd

I do agree, i just dont see it as competing with other men, as I think even of men were in the minority approch a(cockpic wanna fuck) would get nowhere. Its about connecting with someone.. not being the best of the bunch.. "

Definitely about a connection it’s not a competition at all

By *rSwingMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Seen a post earlier where someone was looking for a meet (on Tuesday) I missed the Tuesday part. Going by their reply you swear I pissed on their Xmas tree on Xmas night. Some serious pre-madonnas on here.

The op was asking about what type of message to send to get a reply i think to know if u have a connection with somebody u have to meet them for a social meet face to face !! A connection is more than fancying somebody from a pic sent to u

» Add a new message to this topic