FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The memories!!!!

The memories!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acko10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Ok i was shopping earlier and i bumped into an ex girlfriend and her husband who was actually a mate of mine yrs ago!! ( no hard feelings from either side...it was an amicable break up). We chatted for a little while but i got a flashback of when we were together!

We were back at hers one night after a fair bit to drink!! As i was d*unkenly ploughing away i whispered in her ear 'do u want to do anal?'

She turned to me and said 'we are doing anal u d*unk bastard!!!!'

Oh the memories lol!!!!!

Anyway just thought id share. Anybody else any funny stories??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aahh memories

I so wish I still had them

But great story Op

On our wedding day the best man made a speech with one to many drinks in him. He told the whole room that the first time my husband and I met was when he was balls deep in me. He said there I was banging away and she with her eyes locked on him. The whole room went quite. He then tells every one it was a joke but no one but him was laughing.

By *acko10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

"On our wedding day the best man made a speech with one to many drinks in him. He told the whole room that the first time my husband and I met was when he was balls deep in me. He said there I was banging away and she with her eyes locked on him. The whole room went quite. He then tells every one it was a joke but no one but him was laughing."
oh Ffs what was he thinking????

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"On our wedding day the best man made a speech with one to many drinks in him. He told the whole room that the first time my husband and I met was when he was balls deep in me. He said there I was banging away and she with her eyes locked on him. The whole room went quite. He then tells every one it was a joke but no one but him was laughing."

For the avoidance of doubt, may I ask who was balls deep in you, the best man or your husband?

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

"On our wedding day the best man made a speech with one to many drinks in him. He told the whole room that the first time my husband and I met was when he was balls deep in me. He said there I was banging away and she with her eyes locked on him. The whole room went quite. He then tells every one it was a joke but no one but him was laughing.

For the avoidance of doubt, may I ask who was balls deep in you, the best man or your husband? "

Think the best man was balls deep and she was looking at the future hubby

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"On our wedding day the best man made a speech with one to many drinks in him. He told the whole room that the first time my husband and I met was when he was balls deep in me. He said there I was banging away and she with her eyes locked on him. The whole room went quite. He then tells every one it was a joke but no one but him was laughing.

For the avoidance of doubt, may I ask who was balls deep in you, the best man or your husband?

Think the best man was balls deep and she was looking at the future hubby "

he should of just joined in.. imagine the speach then....

ground swallow me whole

I was never with the best though. It was an I'll though joke and to this day some people still ask is that how you met your husband

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

"I was never with the best though. It was an I'll though joke and to this day some people still ask is that how you met your husband "

The faces on your family must have been golden

Candidate for worst best man's speech right there lol.

The title of his book should be "... It sounded better in my mind..."

» Add a new message to this topic