FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Answers?

Answers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Send a nice mail to peoples, no one word ones or one liners. They read message, maybe take a look at profile and then ........nothing. Whats wrong, i think is not to hard to send just a short mesg with no or...^

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Send a nice mail to peoples, no one word ones or one liners. They read message, maybe take a look at profile and then ........nothing. Whats wrong, i think is not to hard to send just a short mesg with no or...^"

They must not like what they see, we can't be for everyone. Maybe try some new pics, you're a very handsome and lovely man, but your photos do not show that so much x

"Send a nice mail to peoples, no one word ones or one liners. They read message, maybe take a look at profile and then ........nothing. Whats wrong, i think is not to hard to send just a short mesg with no or...^

They must not like what they see, we can't be for everyone. Maybe try some new pics, you're a very handsome and lovely man, but your photos do not show that so much x"

Aww many thanks Sally. I just still find out what pics i can make. x

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 16:10:12]

U are are a great guy chatted to u at your birthday party in mayo most of us do not get replys cold calling as they say meeting people at partys and m&g first works for me

"Send a nice mail to peoples, no one word ones or one liners. They read message, maybe take a look at profile and then ........nothing. Whats wrong, i think is not to hard to send just a short mesg with no or...^

They must not like what they see, we can't be for everyone. Maybe try some new pics, you're a very handsome and lovely man, but your photos do not show that so much x

Aww many thanks Sally. I just still find out what pics i can make. x"

I hope it works for you, you're such a lovely man x

"U are are a great guy chatted to u at your birthday party in mayo most of us do not get replys cold calling as they say meeting people at partys and m&g first works for me "

Thanks, the M&G was a great nite. And its just frustrating you see oh read, look and then nothing. but still have not deleted.

Aww many thanks Sally. I just still find out what pics i can make. x

I hope it works for you, you're such a lovely man x"

Many thanks xxxx

They must not like what they see, we can't be for everyone. Maybe try some new pics, you're a very handsome and lovely man, but your photos do not show that so much x"

One new pic up

One new pic up"

I don't think that one will attract many new replies. I was thinking more about your handsome smiling face x

"Send a nice mail to peoples, no one word ones or one liners. They read message, maybe take a look at profile and then ........nothing. Whats wrong, i think is not to hard to send just a short mesg with no or...^"

Just accept and move on.

Good luck

It is when they get hundreds !! What i do is send a message and delete my sent, even I forget then who I’ve sent a mail to

It is when they get hundreds !! What i do is send a message and delete my sent, even I forget then who I’ve sent a mail to "

There's no real reason for anyone to get hundreds of mails a day, if they set their filters to avoid them. I think I've had mail from 2 people today, and one of those was in reply to me.

It is when they get hundreds !! What i do is send a message and delete my sent, even I forget then who I’ve sent a mail to

There's no real reason for anyone to get hundreds of mails a day, if they set their filters to avoid them. I think I've had mail from 2 people today, and one of those was in reply to me. "

Your established Sally, so your only get the new joiners !! But you’re spot on filters and find the right guy for you

There's no real reason for anyone to get hundreds of mails a day, if they set their filters to avoid them. I think I've had mail from 2 people today, and one of those was in reply to me.

Your established Sally, so your only get the new joiners !! But you’re spot on filters and find the right guy for you "

Not true, I get messages from people who have been here longer than me, as well as messages from others. My filters prevent new and unverified people from contacting me.

One new pic up

I don't think that one will attract many new replies. I was thinking more about your handsome smiling face x"

Ok but face in public hmm not a good idea

One new pic up

I don't think that one will attract many new replies. I was thinking more about your handsome smiling face x

Ok but face in public hmm not a good idea "

True, I wouldn't do it myself so wouldn't expect anyone else to, but your new pic is not ideal in public either, especially as it's the first one when I click into your public pics x

One new pic up

Ok but face in public hmm not a good idea

True, I wouldn't do it myself so wouldn't expect anyone else to, but your new pic is not ideal in public either, especially as it's the first one when I click into your public pics x"

i know its now in private

"i know its now in private "

I hope you get some nice replies soon.

It happens quite a lot where you see a woman or couple post an update saying how they have 300+ messages after logging in. The ratio of men to women / couples is insane.

So it's not you and you're doing nothing wrong. About 99% of the guys on here struggle with getting replies (yet most guys are not gonna say that)

All this talk about "improving" your profile is all bollocks. Here is akin to being in a bar with 20 single women and 300+ single men. But of course it's much easier to click 'send message' than approach a woman cold in person

Crazy as this may sound but you're more likely to get sex from a dating site such as pof than here. A lot of people just there for hook ups.

Haha. Ironic isn't it? You're more likely to get sex from a dating website than a sex website such as this lol.

» Add a new message to this topic