FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lunch

Lunch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever try to eat healthy and get the worst temptations ever? In work now eating tuna, fruit and nuts while the fella next to me is eating microwaved pies with half a tonne of salt and I'm trying to inhale the smell of it while I bite my tuna

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

"Ever try to eat healthy and get the worst temptations ever? In work now eating tuna, fruit and nuts while the fella next to me is eating microwaved pies with half a tonne of salt and I'm trying to inhale the smell of it while I bite my tuna "

Don’t blame ya when your eating tuna

From a tin and it's in brine not oil

South Dub

"From a tin and it's in brine not oil "

Ewww I hate when people eat tuna in work the office stinks lol I’m thinking rasher sambo

By *acko10Man  over a year ago

Limerick

"From a tin and it's in brine not oil

Ewww I hate when people eat tuna in work the office stinks lol I’m thinking rasher sambo "

Id def prefer to be smelling you slippery !!!!Lol!!! I love a rasher sambo !!!!

Ewww I hate when people eat tuna in work the office stinks lol I’m thinking rasher sambo "

I'd take that over sex right now haha I've chicken curry that I made at home for the main lunch. And I eat gum like Alex Ferguson in Fergie time so there's no death breath from me

South Dub

Ewww I hate when people eat tuna in work the office stinks lol I’m thinking rasher sambo

I'd take that over sex right now haha I've chicken curry that I made at home for the main lunch. And I eat gum like Alex Ferguson in Fergie time so there's no death breath from me "

It will come out your pours

I'd take that over sex right now haha I've chicken curry that I made at home for the main lunch. And I eat gum like Alex Ferguson in Fergie time so there's no death breath from me

It will come out your pours "

Now I'm paranoid until I get home today haha although I work with men only so they probably won't notice

South Dub

Now I'm paranoid until I get home today haha although I work with men only so they probably won't notice "

I hate fish I can smell it a mile off

Now I'm paranoid until I get home today haha although I work with men only so they probably won't notice

I hate fish I can smell it a mile off "

See why I eat it at work and not at home

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had to go up town at lunch and took a lot of willpower to not stop somewhere for food and go back home and eat my porridge

» Add a new message to this topic