FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pass a girl

Pass a girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey. So I pass this unbelievable hot girl a few times a week in town. Mostly in morning times. I’m full sure she’s not Irish. But I can’t think of a way to initiate a chat or even just say hi. She may not be single but there is no wedding ring. ! So any idea without sounding or looking like a creep how do I start this off. ??

She’s prob out of my league anyway. But I’d like to try !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her for directions to some shop in town even if you already know the town like the back of your hand. You'll know if she's Irish then atleast, how to take the conversation further? I dunno but you could say something like "are you following me around?" jokingly the next time you see her after you ask for directions, thats if you don't somehow hit it off the first time haha.

Hand her a printout of a cock pic... they love it...

Ah no really just smile and say hi no need to overthink it. Does lnt need to be a rom com come on

"Ask her for directions to some shop in town even if you already know the town like the back of your hand. You'll know if she's Irish then atleast, how to take the conversation further? I dunno but you could say something like "are you following me around?" jokingly the next time you see her after you ask for directions, thats if you don't somehow hit it off the first time haha. "

I like this idea. Somehow I think u may have done it before?? Mite give it a go.

"Hand her a printout of a cock pic... they love it...

Ah no really just smile and say hi no need to overthink it. Does lnt need to be a rom com come on"

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Trip over something and spill your take away coffee over her by accident (make sure it's not too hot). Apologise and drag her to the next clothes shop to get her redressed. Help her choosing the right outfit, make some compliments and ask her out for dinner. Job done.

"Trip over something and spill your take away coffee over her by accident (make sure it's not too hot). Apologise and drag her to the next clothes shop to get her redressed. Help her choosing the right outfit, make some compliments and ask her out for dinner. Job done. "

That kinda worked for Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts

"Trip over something and spill your take away coffee over her by accident (make sure it's not too hot). Apologise and drag her to the next clothes shop to get her redressed. Help her choosing the right outfit, make some compliments and ask her out for dinner. Job done. "

Hmmmm ok very extreme like do I need to physically drag her to the shop ??

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

An alternative to that is to lick the tip of your finger as she approaches you, walk over to her and touch her on the shoulder with that finger then say... "c'mon, let's get you out of those wet clothes". It can't fail.

Forget about the dinner. If you get that far shag her in the changing room!

"Trip over something and spill your take away coffee over her by accident (make sure it's not too hot). Apologise and drag her to the next clothes shop to get her redressed. Help her choosing the right outfit, make some compliments and ask her out for dinner. Job done.

An alternative to that is to lick the tip of your finger as she approaches you, walk over to her and touch her on the shoulder with that finger then say... "c'mon, let's get you out of those wet clothes". It can't fail. "

Smooth. !!! Hahaha.

Sneak up behind her, Jump on her back then ask, Di ya fancy a ride love? Pretty unique no?

"Sneak up behind her, Jump on her back then ask, Di ya fancy a ride love? Pretty unique no? "

Hahahahaha. Shouting giddy up at the same time ?? Sure it can’t fail.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Ask her for directions to some shop in town even if you already know the town like the back of your hand. You'll know if she's Irish then atleast, how to take the conversation further? I dunno but you could say something like "are you following me around?" jokingly the next time you see her after you ask for directions, thats if you don't somehow hit it off the first time haha. "

Smooth

South Dublin

"Trip over something and spill your take away coffee over her by accident (make sure it's not too hot). Apologise and drag her to the next clothes shop to get her redressed. Help her choosing the right outfit, make some compliments and ask her out for dinner. Job done.

An alternative to that is to lick the tip of your finger as she approaches you, walk over to her and touch her on the shoulder with that finger then say... "c'mon, let's get you out of those wet clothes". It can't fail. "

Winner

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Love it! Very Mr Bond like.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Hey. So I pass this unbelievable hot girl a few times a week in town. Mostly in morning times. I’m full sure she’s not Irish. But I can’t think of a way to initiate a chat or even just say hi. She may not be single but there is no wedding ring. ! So any idea without sounding or looking like a creep how do I start this off. ??

"

do you just pass by her on the street? if so just smile and say hi. can't really do anything more in that scenario

"Hey. So I pass this unbelievable hot girl a few times a week in town. Mostly in morning times. I’m full sure she’s not Irish. But I can’t think of a way to initiate a chat or even just say hi. She may not be single but there is no wedding ring. ! So any idea without sounding or looking like a creep how do I start this off. ??

do you just pass by her on the street? if so just smile and say hi. can't really do anything more in that scenario "

Yea pass her on the street. She looks like she’s always going somewhere

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Ask her if she's ever heard of glamworld....

Would work on me Mick

"Ask her if she's ever heard of glamworld...."

Lucan

An alternative to that is to lick the tip of your finger as she approaches you, walk over to her and touch her on the shoulder with that finger then say... "c'mon, let's get you out of those wet clothes". It can't fail.

Would work on me Mick "

I have a whole new idea for wetting my finger where you're concerned....

Lucan

do you just pass by her on the street? if so just smile and say hi. can't really do anything more in that scenario

Yea pass her on the street. She looks like she’s always going somewhere "

She probably going somewhere to interfere with herself having spotted you!

Stop her and ask if she heard about the elephant that got lost and ended up in the North Pole?

Well it broke the ice didn't it!

"Stop her and ask if she heard about the elephant that got lost and ended up in the North Pole?

Well it broke the ice didn't it!"

I’ll go with that.

"Stop her and ask if she heard about the elephant that got lost and ended up in the North Pole?

I’ll go with that. "

Keep us posted

South Dublin

I’ll go with that.

Keep us posted"

Brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic