FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > diff opinions

diff opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

people say I'm diff privatly to on the forums. question is do you think you're differently privatly to the forums?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"people say I'm diff privatly to on the forums. question is do you think you're differently privatly to the forums?"

No I'm the same asshole in person

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'm the same flirty mouthy bitch

I think you are op

I think I'm the same on forums, in pms and in person

Tipperary

"I think you are op

I think I'm the same on forums, in pms and in person "

I am different?

I'm the same but would make way more controversial jokes in person that would probably get me banned from the forums but other than that I'm the same ha

"I think you are op

I think I'm the same on forums, in pms and in person I am different?"

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm

Tipperary

"I think you are op

I think I'm the same on forums, in pms and in person I am different?

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm "

I personally just think I'm not afraid to say something on here.

I am as sarcastic as on here.. but I would think we are all probably a little bit more ourselves when chatting privately as there is more of a chance for your personality to come out.

"I think you are op

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm I personally just think I'm not afraid to say something on here. "

Do you mind me saying there are times it seems to be for effect. Almost trolling. I could be wrong and out of order, I love a good debate myself

[Removed by poster at 09/04/18 21:50:10]

Tipperary

"I think you are op

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm I personally just think I'm not afraid to say something on here.

Do you mind me saying there are times it seems to be for effect. Almost trolling. I could be wrong and out of order, I love a good debate myself"

I don't purposely troll. I just speak my mind. there is certain opinions on here that most follow, then when someone comes is and has a diff view like the dom submissive thread last week, some don't like it

"I think you are op

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm I personally just think I'm not afraid to say something on here. "

That's fair enough and fair play to you. For me it's more specific comments... For example about couples swinging and your views on that etc and... Then you message us

Tipperary

"I think you are op

Yep I think so... Not necessarily in a bad way but yes you are different in pm I personally just think I'm not afraid to say something on here.

That's fair enough and fair play to you. For me it's more specific comments... For example about couples swinging and your views on that etc and... Then you message us "

I'm on record saying I'd meet a female half of a couple no problem

"I think you are op

That's fair enough and fair play to you. For me it's more specific comments... For example about couples swinging and your views on that etc and... Then you message us I'm on record saying I'd meet a female half of a couple no problem "

Fair enough

Tipperary

I'm also on record saying u won't meet a nicer lad then me which is the truth

"I think you are op

Do you mind me saying there are times it seems to be for effect. Almost trolling. I could be wrong and out of order, I love a good debate myselfI don't purposely troll. I just speak my mind. there is certain opinions on here that most follow, then when someone comes is and has a diff view like the dom submissive thread last week, some don't like it "

I think you can have a difference of opinion on here and keep it respectful. As I said I just think at times you seem to enjoy winding on the threads and you seem to be different in private apparently. But each to there own,

Tipperary

"I think you are op

Do you mind me saying there are times it seems to be for effect. Almost trolling. I could be wrong and out of order, I love a good debate myselfI don't purposely troll. I just speak my mind. there is certain opinions on here that most follow, then when someone comes is and has a diff view like the dom submissive thread last week, some don't like it

I think you can have a difference of opinion on here and keep it respectful. As I said I just think at times you seem to enjoy winding on the threads and you seem to be different in private apparently. But each to there own,"

oh you mean have your say but only if you keep it a certain way? sometimes there is only one way of saying something

Sometimes ye can't have an opinion on here that's not to everyone's liking ye speak yer mind and get banned not once but twice I've learned the hard

"I think you are op

Do you mind me saying there are times it seems to be for effect. Almost trolling. I could be wrong and out of order, I love a good debate myselfI don't purposely troll. I just speak my mind. there is certain opinions on here that most follow, then when someone comes is and has a diff view like the dom submissive thread last week, some don't like it

I think you can have a difference of opinion on here and keep it respectful. As I said I just think at times you seem to enjoy winding on the threads and you seem to be different in private apparently. But each to there own,oh you mean have your say but only if you keep it a certain way? sometimes there is only one way of saying something "

I guess sometimes there is. I do think there are plenty people on the forums who can get their points across without it turning confrontational.

Tipperary

"I think you are op

I think you can have a difference of opinion on here and keep it respectful. As I said I just think at times you seem to enjoy winding on the threads and you seem to be different in private apparently. But each to there own,oh you mean have your say but only if you keep it a certain way? sometimes there is only one way of saying something

I guess sometimes there is. I do think there are plenty people on the forums who can get their points across without it turning confrontational."

it realistically only turns confrontational when somebody has a go. an opinion can always be challenged and a debate ensues

"I think you are op

I think you can have a difference of opinion on here and keep it respectful. As I said I just think at times you seem to enjoy winding on the threads and you seem to be different in private apparently. But each to there own,oh you mean have your say but only if you keep it a certain way? sometimes there is only one way of saying something

I guess sometimes there is. I do think there are plenty people on the forums who can get their points across without it turning confrontational.it realistically only turns confrontational when somebody has a go. an opinion can always be challenged and a debate ensues "

I suppose it depends on what you mean by having a go. I think so long we all stick to the subject being debated then it can get as heated as we like

Tipperary

"I think you are op

I guess sometimes there is. I do think there are plenty people on the forums who can get their points across without it turning confrontational.it realistically only turns confrontational when somebody has a go. an opinion can always be challenged and a debate ensues

I suppose it depends on what you mean by having a go. I think so long we all stick to the subject being debated then it can get as heated as we like"

sure the norm on here is stuff gets heated and a thread is people and or people are banned. we should all meet up to show our through colours ha

Ye please do

"I think you are op

I guess sometimes there is. I do think there are plenty people on the forums who can get their points across without it turning confrontational.it realistically only turns confrontational when somebody has a go. an opinion can always be challenged and a debate ensues

I suppose it depends on what you mean by having a go. I think so long we all stick to the subject being debated then it can get as heated as we likesure the norm on here is stuff gets heated and a thread is people and or people are banned. we should all meet up to show our through colours ha "

These are my true colours.. so far no one has barred me. I must be one of the sheep

Tipperary

"I think you are op

I suppose it depends on what you mean by having a go. I think so long we all stick to the subject being debated then it can get as heated as we likesure the norm on here is stuff gets heated and a thread is people and or people are banned. we should all meet up to show our through colours ha

These are my true colours.. so far no one has barred me. I must be one of the sheep"

only one man besides myself i saw go against the grain with comments on here. comments that might not be liked shall we say

Tipperary

"Ye please do "
please do?

Why act one way on forums and another in pm -surely your portraying who you are for real and there shouldn't be a difference unless it's all a big act!!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Jaysus, I find it hard enough to project one personality, never mind two.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I think you are op

I suppose it depends on what you mean by having a go. I think so long we all stick to the subject being debated then it can get as heated as we likesure the norm on here is stuff gets heated and a thread is people and or people are banned. we should all meet up to show our through colours ha

These are my true colours.. so far no one has barred me. I must be one of the sheeponly one man besides myself i saw go against the grain with comments on here. comments that might not be liked shall we say "

Is it going against the grain or is it just being opinionated...

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Why act one way on forums and another in pm -surely your portraying who you are for real and there shouldn't be a difference unless it's all a big act!!!

"

This. Which one is the true you OP?

Tipperary

"Why act one way on forums and another in pm -surely your portraying who you are for real and there shouldn't be a difference unless it's all a big act!!!

This. Which one is the true you OP?"

as I said before I'm a very nice lad

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Same sort of thread as last week

"Same sort of thread as last week "

And you still dont love me

South Dublin

"Same sort of thread as last week

And you still dont love me "

Ah now you I do

By *oody500Man  over a year ago

far far away

Damn I thought this was a thread about cars when I saw the title "diff opinions" though op was working on his back axle

"Damn I thought this was a thread about cars when I saw the title "diff opinions" though op was working on his back axle "

Tipperary

"Same sort of thread as last week "
if you don't like a thread you don't have to comment.

Louth/Meath/Dublin

This. Which one is the true you OP?as I said before I'm a very nice lad "

Still not answering the question though. Maybe I should PM you for the answer?

Tipperary

This. Which one is the true you OP?as I said before I'm a very nice lad

Still not answering the question though. Maybe I should PM you for the answer?"

I can really only say I'm a nice lad, can't really say anymore can I?

We all differ yet can agree on certain subjects. Variety is the spice of life as they say

Tipperary

"We all differ yet can agree on certain subjects. Variety is the spice of life as they say

"

very true

"We all differ yet can agree on certain subjects. Variety is the spice of life as they say

very true"

tipperary

"

True...some like variety...and some....well some just like having a big spoon to stir

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Still not answering the question though. Maybe I should PM you for the answer?I can really only say I'm a nice lad, can't really say anymore can I?"

Right.

Tipperary

Still not answering the question though. Maybe I should PM you for the answer?I can really only say I'm a nice lad, can't really say anymore can I?

Right."

it's the way I portray opinions people don't like. some say they don't mind a good debate yet avoid confrontation like the plague. I think if every loved every one on here things world become very boring

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Still not answering the question though. Maybe I should PM you for the answer?I can really only say I'm a nice lad, can't really say anymore can I?

Right.it's the way I portray opinions people don't like. some say they don't mind a good debate yet avoid confrontation like the plague. I think if every loved every one on here things world become very boring "

Have you ever considered becoming a politician?

Tipperary

Right.it's the way I portray opinions people don't like. some say they don't mind a good debate yet avoid confrontation like the plague. I think if every loved every one on here things world become very boring

Have you ever considered becoming a politician?"

no. hate politics

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think op you should be the one person and not have two personas on site, if people think your different in pm than you are on the forums that's showing too different sides to you...

South Dublin

Right.it's the way I portray opinions people don't like. some say they don't mind a good debate yet avoid confrontation like the plague. I think if every loved every one on here things world become very boring "

You tend to voice opinions that are judgemental and not very nice towards a lot of people. I think that is why you will find people don’t agree with you or like how you behave on the forums. It’s not about everyone having to have the same opinion, you don’t come across as being subjective or anyway polite to anyone who disagrees with you. And yes I know you like to tell us if we don’t like the same type of threads you post not to comment but it is repetitive and boring

tipperary

Its more to disagree for the sake of it...and then being able to say...im not like the rest....everyone has an oponion..i know that.

Tipperary

Right.it's the way I portray opinions people don't like. some say they don't mind a good debate yet avoid confrontation like the plague. I think if every loved every one on here things world become very boring

You tend to voice opinions that are judgemental and not very nice towards a lot of people. I think that is why you will find people don’t agree with you or like how you behave on the forums. It’s not about everyone having to have the same opinion, you don’t come across as being subjective or anyway polite to anyone who disagrees with you. And yes I know you like to tell us if we don’t like the same type of threads you post not to comment but it is repetitive and boring "

the irony of that is unreal. plenty of people take issue with me in a not so nice way when not agreeing with what I say. nothing is said about that. it's like I said the other day. an awful awful lot of posters on here try to knit pick and read between the lines and often think they see something that's not there. you will see in the future what I mean . it's like the dom sub thread last week. I use that as it's the most recent. I gave my view how I see it. there was no other way it could be said but because of what was said certain posters got their knickers in a twist. opinions are like arseholes everybody has one but alot who know one another personally on here seem to all sing off the one hymn sheet.

"people say I'm diff privatly to on the forums. question is do you think you're differently privatly to the forums?"

You're less confrontational in private.

Am I the same or not, do you think?

tipperary

You tend to voice opinions that are judgemental and not very nice towards a lot of people. I think that is why you will find people don’t agree with you or like how you behave on the forums. It’s not about everyone having to have the same opinion, you don’t come across as being subjective or anyway polite to anyone who disagrees with you. And yes I know you like to tell us if we don’t like the same type of threads you post not to comment but it is repetitive and boring the irony of that is unreal. plenty of people take issue with me in a not so nice way when not agreeing with what I say. nothing is said about that. it's like I said the other day. an awful awful lot of posters on here try to knit pick and read between the lines and often think they see something that's not there. you will see in the future what I mean . it's like the dom sub thread last week. I use that as it's the most recent. I gave my view how I see it. there was no other way it could be said but because of what was said certain posters got their knickers in a twist. opinions are like arseholes everybody has one but alot who know one another personally on here seem to all sing off the one hymn sheet. "

You asked a question...people answered it...you take issue with it or whatever...you cant please everyone...but you can be pleasant...

Tipperary

You tend to voice opinions that are judgemental and not very nice towards a lot of people. I think that is why you will find people don’t agree with you or like how you behave on the forums. It’s not about everyone having to have the same opinion, you don’t come across as being subjective or anyway polite to anyone who disagrees with you. And yes I know you like to tell us if we don’t like the same type of threads you post not to comment but it is repetitive and boring the irony of that is unreal. plenty of people take issue with me in a not so nice way when not agreeing with what I say. nothing is said about that. it's like I said the other day. an awful awful lot of posters on here try to knit pick and read between the lines and often think they see something that's not there. you will see in the future what I mean . it's like the dom sub thread last week. I use that as it's the most recent. I gave my view how I see it. there was no other way it could be said but because of what was said certain posters got their knickers in a twist. opinions are like arseholes everybody has one but alot who know one another personally on here seem to all sing off the one hymn sheet.

You asked a question...people answered it...you take issue with it or whatever...you cant please everyone...but you can be pleasant..."

it's like all opinions pal, they can be challenged. a question could be asked in the opening post of any thread and answers immediately. will the thread finish there? of course it won't

Tipperary

"people say I'm diff privatly to on the forums. question is do you think you're differently privatly to the forums?

Am I the same or not, do you think? "

people call it confrontational as it differs from the "regular" opinion on here. they think it's to try stir things but it's not. that's what I mean when I say people trying to read between the lines.

I think I am pretty much the same to be honest. Always best to never compromise being yourself, it is a slippery slope.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"

^^This

tipperary

You tend to voice opinions that are judgemental and not very nice towards a lot of people. I think that is why you will find people don’t agree with you or like how you behave on the forums. It’s not about everyone having to have the same opinion, you don’t come across as being subjective or anyway polite to anyone who disagrees with you. And yes I know you like to tell us if we don’t like the same type of threads you post not to comment but it is repetitive and boring the irony of that is unreal. plenty of people take issue with me in a not so nice way when not agreeing with what I say. nothing is said about that. it's like I said the other day. an awful awful lot of posters on here try to knit pick and read between the lines and often think they see something that's not there. you will see in the future what I mean . it's like the dom sub thread last week. I use that as it's the most recent. I gave my view how I see it. there was no other way it could be said but because of what was said certain posters got their knickers in a twist. opinions are like arseholes everybody has one but alot who know one another personally on here seem to all sing off the one hymn sheet.

You asked a question...people answered it...you take issue with it or whatever...you cant please everyone...but you can be pleasant...it's like all opinions pal, they can be challenged. a question could be asked in the opening post of any thread and answers immediately. will the thread finish there? of course it won't "

True very true...i think you missed the meaning...several people have said your a lot different in private...several more have voiced other oponions...if your different between pm's and on forums why is that...is it just for the sake of it...

South Dublin

You asked a question...people answered it...you take issue with it or whatever...you cant please everyone...but you can be pleasant...it's like all opinions pal, they can be challenged. a question could be asked in the opening post of any thread and answers immediately. will the thread finish there? of course it won't

True very true...i think you missed the meaning...several people have said your a lot different in private...several more have voiced other oponions...if your different between pm's and on forums why is that...is it just for the sake of it..."

"people say I'm diff privatly to on the forums. question is do you think you're differently privatly to the forums?

Am I the same or not, do you think? people call it confrontational as it differs from the "regular" opinion on here. they think it's to try stir things but it's not. that's what I mean when I say people trying to read between the lines."

You didn't answer my question

Tipperary

pms (speaking privatly one to one)is very different to a discussion board on the forums where you are speaking to many people at once. that's my view anyway

Tipperary

Am I the same or not, do you think? people call it confrontational as it differs from the "regular" opinion on here. they think it's to try stir things but it's not. that's what I mean when I say people trying to read between the lines.

You didn't answer my question "

ye you're no different

Am I the same or not, do you think? people call it confrontational as it differs from the "regular" opinion on here. they think it's to try stir things but it's not. that's what I mean when I say people trying to read between the lines.

You didn't answer my question ye you're no different "

That's what I would have said myself, but I wanted a second opinion

tipperary

"pms (speaking privatly one to one)is very different to a discussion board on the forums where you are speaking to many people at once. that's my view anyway "

Fair enough...im off for me lunch

Tipperary

"pms (speaking privatly one to one)is very different to a discussion board on the forums where you are speaking to many people at once. that's my view anyway

Fair enough...im off for me lunch "

enjoy

You didn't answer my question ye you're no different

That's what I would have said myself, but I wanted a second opinion "

I think it would be impossible for anyone to say anything controversial about you on or off the forum's.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I'm the same.

But that does not mean you get to see the real me on either the forum or messages. Cause I basically lie a lot, for example I write hot bisexual fantasies but nothing is ever going up my arse.

But in private messages you will eventually probably get a feeling for when I am joking and when I am not and then feel like you know me different, when in reality you dont know me different you just know me better.

To sum up, why would I pretend to lay myself bare for a bunch of people I can barely tolerate, just so someone might have sex with me thinking I am a nice guy? The ones who say they lay themselves bare are the ones that need a good holy water shower.

Tipperary

"I'm the same.

But that does not mean you get to see the real me on either the forum or messages. Cause I basically lie a lot, for example I write hot bisexual fantasies but nothing is ever going up my arse.

But in private messages you will eventually probably get a feeling for when I am joking and when I am not and then feel like you know me different, when in reality you dont know me different you just know me better.

To sum up, why would I pretend to lay myself bare for a bunch of people I can barely tolerate, just so someone might have sex with me thinking I am a nice guy? The ones who say they lay themselves bare are the ones that need a good holy water shower."

the true indication of anybody is a one to one chat where it's just the 2 of you talking.

"I'm the same.

To sum up, why would I pretend to lay myself bare for a bunch of people I can barely tolerate, just so someone might have sex with me thinking I am a nice guy? The ones who say they lay themselves bare are the ones that need a good holy water shower."

“A good holy water shower” best phrase I have heard in a long time. Had a right out loud burst of a laugh reading it

My opinions on the forums comes from the person i am and what i believe in i act and treat a meet the same as i would in my ordinary life with manners and respect so if people have a problem with some of my comments on the forums we probably are not comparable

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"I'm the same.

holy water shower thats the best ive heard in ages

You didn't answer my question ye you're no different

That's what I would have said myself, but I wanted a second opinion I think it would be impossible for anyone to say anything controversial about you on or off the forum's."

Definitely not impossible, it has been done, but thank you

Tipperary

a holy water shower for all your Sins

» Add a new message to this topic