FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Back but no cigar

Back but no cigar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, a good looking (so we're told) couple back after a year but unfortunately little has changed.Theres lots of messers and lots of time wasters. We're looking for a female or couple that are fun (remember fun?) or even a very nice male to join us. write us... we won't bite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un_guy_69Man  over a year ago

Lim Tipp border

Hey there, I hope that ye meet some genuine people and get rid of the messers, hang in there the fun is worth it. If ye are in Limerick look me up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, a good looking (so we're told) couple back after a year but unfortunately little has changed.Theres lots of messers and lots of time wasters. We're looking for a female or couple that are fun (remember fun?) or even a very nice male to join us. write us... we won't bite. "
I'm a very nice male but all males are blocked so couldn't message. Great profile by the way and hopefully you'll meet some decent people eventually. Best of luck guys.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, a good looking (so we're told) couple back after a year but unfortunately little has changed.Theres lots of messers and lots of time wasters. We're looking for a female or couple that are fun (remember fun?) or even a very nice male to join us. write us... we won't bite. "

What if we ask nicely, will you bite then

Welcome back

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Welcome back guys there are decent ones if us!

Enjoy the fun and games

» Add a new message to this topic