FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tattoo muscular guy

Tattoo muscular guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi tattoo muscular guy here and I’m wondering if any ladies like to hook up with a bi lad and fuck them .. the ladie will get fucked also too but I want them to be my mistress and take control will do this in adult cinemas also if use would like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an offer

"What an offer "

You saying that in a good way or bad way lol

"What an offer

You saying that in a good way or bad way lol"

——- clue

It's just not a very appealing offer!

Why isn't it appealing? So there's no women that would like to do that with him?

"Why isn't it appealing? So there's no women that would like to do that with him? "

Sure go on, maybe there is

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hey op, if you're a muscular gym guy, why don't you show off a bit more your body? I think that would appeal much more to the ladies...

Good luck and happy fabbing!

Ah good luck love.hope ya get lucky

See a guy posts on the forum for meets and straight away women come in with eye rolling comments that they wouldn't dream of doing to another woman. I know girls don't do it often because they don't need to with the ratio here. And I also know some guys post ridiculous things in forums like "on the way to Dublin who wants to fuck on the side of the motorway in my van in the next hour?" but this seems reasonable to me

"See a guy posts on the forum for meets and straight away women come in with eye rolling comments that they wouldn't dream of doing to another woman. I know girls don't do it often because they don't need to with the ratio here. And I also know some guys post ridiculous things in forums like "on the way to Dublin who wants to fuck on the side of the motorway in my van in the next hour?" but this seems reasonable to me "

Nope if a woman posted the same, I’d still roll my eyes in response

"See a guy posts on the forum for meets and straight away women come in with eye rolling comments that they wouldn't dream of doing to another woman. I know girls don't do it often because they don't need to with the ratio here. And I also know some guys post ridiculous things in forums like "on the way to Dublin who wants to fuck on the side of the motorway in my van in the next hour?" but this seems reasonable to me "

Maybe because the site already has a meet fuction and a forum page for meets.

Its not the worst thing in the world but just not the place to do it

"See a guy posts on the forum for meets and straight away women come in with eye rolling comments that they wouldn't dream of doing to another woman. I know girls don't do it often because they don't need to with the ratio here. And I also know some guys post ridiculous things in forums like "on the way to Dublin who wants to fuck on the side of the motorway in my van in the next hour?" but this seems reasonable to me

Nope if a woman posted the same, I’d still roll my eyes in response"

Well I only use this site for the forums and have yet to see any woman get negative or dismissive comments when they do these posts and they do, rarely but they do.

"See a guy posts on the forum for meets and straight away women come in with eye rolling comments that they wouldn't dream of doing to another woman. I know girls don't do it often because they don't need to with the ratio here. And I also know some guys post ridiculous things in forums like "on the way to Dublin who wants to fuck on the side of the motorway in my van in the next hour?" but this seems reasonable to me

Its not the worst thing in the world but just not the place to do it"

I would still think that dismissive comments or uninterested comments are not needed

Well I only use this site for the forums and have yet to see any woman get negative or dismissive comments when they do these posts and they do, rarely but they do. "

Ok to be PC... this is not a very appealing offer to me.

FFS happy now?

Well I only use this site for the forums and have yet to see any woman get negative or dismissive comments when they do these posts and they do, rarely but they do.

FFS happy now? "

Jesus ginger, wtf?

Its not the worst thing in the world but just not the place to do it

I would still think that dismissive comments or uninterested comments are not needed "

Ya fair enough you are probably right...

I do think if it was worded differently it may get a better response

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf? "

I meant to add a smiley face

"Hey op, if you're a muscular gym guy, why don't you show off a bit more your body? I think that would appeal much more to the ladies...

Good luck and happy fabbing! "

Because I am very discreet and if I show off my body people will reckonise me with my tattoos but if you want to see them pm me

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf?

I meant to add a smiley face "

would have made a huge difference! I take it back so!

"What an offer

——- clue "

Message me

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf?

"

It really would have changed the tone of my reply

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf?

It really would have changed the tone of my reply "

You interested so lol

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf?

You interested so lol "

Sure you already messaged me

FFS happy now?

Jesus ginger, wtf?

You interested so lol

Sure you already messaged me "

I know I know so let’s get it going lol

"What an offer

——- clue

Message me "

No thanks