FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Worth a try?

Worth a try?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortadowncpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portadown

I know it’s hard for single guys to get verified but for the couples, what are some of your favourite ploys that some of the guys try?

We like:

“Was on here before and was VERY well verified, just couldn’t stay away...”

And

“I’m here with my FB, she can’t go on kik cam though because she’s, sleeping/just popped out/a vampire that can’t be seen on camera...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it’s hard for single guys to get verified but for the couples, what are some of your favourite ploys that some of the guys try?

We like:

And

“I’m here with my FB, she can’t go on kik cam though because she’s, sleeping/just popped out/a vampire that can’t be seen on camera..."

“I always chat and meet socially first to reassure the missus that you’re legit”

Missus is on her period but she says I can play without her

Couldn’t get a babysitter so missus sent me on ahead so both of us don’t miss out

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I know it’s hard for single guys to get verified but for the couples, what are some of your favourite ploys that some of the guys try?

We like:

And

“I’m here with my FB, she can’t go on kik cam though because she’s, sleeping/just popped out/a vampire that can’t be seen on camera...

“I always chat and meet socially first to reassure the missus that you’re legit”

Couldn’t get a babysitter so missus sent me on ahead so both of us don’t miss out "

Lol missus is clearly missing!

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

Many moons ago I sorted a social meeting with a couple. A single guy showed up “herself can’t make it but here’s a photo of us together. Can you verify us please?”

Yes. Yes I can.

No. No I didn’t.

Just had a guy message me from a single female account asking if I had a woman the 4 of us could play with, when I declined he asked me if I wanted a massage for a good price

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"Just had a guy message me from a single female account asking if I had a woman the 4 of us could play with, when I declined he asked me if I wanted a massage for a good price "

Now there’s an offer you can’t defuse. Dynamite offer.

We like:

And

Couldn’t get a babysitter so missus sent me on ahead so both of us don’t miss out

Lol missus is clearly missing! "

It’s amazing how often the missus is missing lol

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Haha we have had the same with either she is away , no sitter or stuck in work .

We like:

And

“I’m here with my FB, she can’t go on kik cam though because she’s, sleeping/just popped out/a vampire that can’t be seen on camera..."

We can sort of see their reason, obviously they're delusional if they think that, that ever works, but we can kind of get how they might see how that could maybe work, but the guys who message you under a single female profile?????? We just can't get our heads around that, how do they think that is going to work out

We got one recently, and you can just tell it's a guy, women wouldn't or don't talk like that at all.

Makes me laugh.. We get them all the time telling us how it was the female that spotted our profile and told him to message because she's so busy and how the 4 of us will get on so well when we meet.... Then the back tracking when I politely explain we don't meet couples only single men it's suddenly oh well I'm not sure she's that into anyway and I have full permission to meet on my own blah blah blah

"Makes me laugh.. We get them all the time telling us how it was the female that spotted our profile and told him to message because she's so busy and how the 4 of us will get on so well when we meet.... Then the back tracking when I politely explain we don't meet couples only single men it's suddenly oh well I'm not sure she's that into anyway and I have full permission to meet on my own blah blah blah "

We will try that approach next

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

"Makes me laugh.. We get them all the time telling us how it was the female that spotted our profile and told him to message because she's so busy and how the 4 of us will get on so well when we meet.... Then the back tracking when I politely explain we don't meet couples only single men it's suddenly oh well I'm not sure she's that into anyway and I have full permission to meet on my own blah blah blah "

It is really amazing how many males from unverified couples have permission to play alone. Respect to the ladies of those couples....

» Add a new message to this topic