FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > interested in opinions

interested in opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm interested to know what everyone's opinion/problem with me is. I'll take all comments on board. please only comment if it applies to you, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't know ya therefore have neither an opinion or problem with you.

Tipperary

"Don't know ya therefore have neither an opinion or problem with you. "
that's what the OP said pal. only people it applies to and there is a few

I hate your f"ing guts lol april fooled ya. Ive to second that, i dont know you either and im not one to judge people, id gladly give anyone a chance to get to know them and let them know me.... my advice for you if you think someone has a problem with you though man is, leave them be as its their problem not yours. I live by that motto myself

What other people think of you is none of your business

Tipperary

"What other people think of you is none of your business "
if people have an issue with me they can say what is here no problem.

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Well said

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Don't know ya therefore have neither an opinion or problem with you. that's what the OP said pal. only people it applies to and there is a few"

That post has an aggressive tone... and it seems to me you're spoiling for an argument...

Tipperary

"Don't know ya therefore have neither an opinion or problem with you. that's what the OP said pal. only people it applies to and there is a few

That post has an aggressive tone... and it seems to me you're spoiling for an argument... "

see that's the complete opposite of what's been asked. typically an e.g. of what I was saying the other day. women reading into something in a post that's not there. it's a simple question like the OP says, no more no less

Is this post to do with what happened the other day??

Tipperary

"Is this post to do with what happened the other day??"
no. I don't know what you mean by what happened the other day. there is alot of people on fab have issue with me and just seen do they want to say what it is.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Is this post to do with what happened the other day??no. I don't know what you mean by what happened the other day. there is alot of people on fab have issue with me and just seen do they want to say what it is. "

If you feel someome has an issue with you perhaps its best to either ask them directly, or avoid them.

Posting a topic like this is unlikely get you any answers that you want

Dublin

"Don't know ya therefore have neither an opinion or problem with you. that's what the OP said pal. only people it applies to and there is a few

That post has an aggressive tone... and it seems to me you're spoiling for an argument... see that's the complete opposite of what's been asked. typically an e.g. of what I was saying the other day. women reading into something in a post that's not there. it's a simple question like the OP says, no more no less "

People interpret the words as they read them.. emoji are used to project that interpretation... you choose how you write them and we choose how we read them.. so if you feel they are been read wrongly then perhaps you may like to choose how they are written or use appropriate emoji..

Ps... you are the OP (original poster)

Tipperary

That post has an aggressive tone... and it seems to me you're spoiling for an argument... see that's the complete opposite of what's been asked. typically an e.g. of what I was saying the other day. women reading into something in a post that's not there. it's a simple question like the OP says, no more no less

People interpret the words as they read them.. emoji are used to project that interpretation... you choose how you write them and we choose how we read them.. so if you feel they are been read wrongly then perhaps you may like to choose how they are written or use appropriate emoji..

Ps... you are the OP (original poster) "

op is also the opening post

you can easily just come in and answer the question been asked in an opening post. if a person thinks I'm looking for an argument in a post when it's a simple question that's not my problem. an emoji will make no difference in that regard

Tipperary

"Is this post to do with what happened the other day??no. I don't know what you mean by what happened the other day. there is alot of people on fab have issue with me and just seen do they want to say what it is.

If you feel someome has an issue with you perhaps its best to either ask them directly, or avoid them.

Posting a topic like this is unlikely get you any answers that you want"

you think people won't say why they have an issue with you?

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Is this post to do with what happened the other day??no. I don't know what you mean by what happened the other day. there is alot of people on fab have issue with me and just seen do they want to say what it is.

Posting a topic like this is unlikely get you any answers that you wantyou think people won't say why they have an issue with you? "

Im saying if you feel someone has an issue with you, why not just ask them rather than opening a forum post about it as its highly unlikely you will get the replies you are after

Tipperary

Posting a topic like this is unlikely get you any answers that you wantyou think people won't say why they have an issue with you?

Im saying if you feel someone has an issue with you, why not just ask them rather than opening a forum post about it as its highly unlikely you will get the replies you are after"

you might not be able to ask them privatly. this way they can say, if they want or if they want they can mail you and tell you

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

If you're posting this on an open forum, then it applies to all of us and any of us are free to comment. If it only applies to a few then address those people directly.

Otherwise your post comes across as attention seeking.

Tipperary

"If you're posting this on an open forum, then it applies to all of us and any of us are free to comment. If it only applies to a few then address those people directly.

Otherwise your post comes across as attention seeking. "

as my post above says. you might not be able to address them directly. if you don't have issue with me it doesn't apply to you, if you do and you want to say what it is then fire away

Having never met or spoke to you, I have no issue with you.But the way you asked the question originally has led me to believe that you have a problem with someone on here.Why not ask them straight up.Im sure Im not the only one thinking the same.

Dublin

That post has an aggressive tone... and it seems to me you're spoiling for an argument... see that's the complete opposite of what's been asked. typically an e.g. of what I was saying the other day. women reading into something in a post that's not there. it's a simple question like the OP says, no more no less

Ps... you are the OP (original poster) op is also the opening post

you can easily just come in and answer the question been asked in an opening post. if a person thinks I'm looking for an argument in a post when it's a simple question that's not my problem. an emoji will make no difference in that regard "

I beg to differ...

Anyway I've told you before what my issues are with you and I don't think airing them on a public forum is anyone else's business.. but you've just reiterated my reasons

This is an April fool's

Tipperary

"This is an April fool's"
well done

Tipperary

you can easily just come in and answer the question been asked in an opening post. if a person thinks I'm looking for an argument in a post when it's a simple question that's not my problem. an emoji will make no difference in that regard

I beg to differ...

Anyway I've told you before what my issues are with you and I don't think airing them on a public forum is anyone else's business.. but you've just reiterated my reasons "

most certainly can't have reiterated anything from this thread

Dublin

I beg to differ...

Anyway I've told you before what my issues are with you and I don't think airing them on a public forum is anyone else's business.. but you've just reiterated my reasons most certainly can't have reiterated anything from this thread "

Wanna bet

Tipperary

I beg to differ...

Anyway I've told you before what my issues are with you and I don't think airing them on a public forum is anyone else's business.. but you've just reiterated my reasons most certainly can't have reiterated anything from this thread

Wanna bet "

absolutely. what i have learned with you is you're a sucker for trying to read between lines often thinking something is there when it's not that's not just today.

I blocked u a while back over your comments in the forum to be honest do not rem what u said now i am on here to meet people face to face either a social meet or for fun not to spend all my time in the forums to me this is a swinging site not a social site i have facebook for that my option but i think u are on here to get peoples back up

Tipperary

"I blocked u a while back over your comments in the forum to be honest do not rem what u said now i am on here to meet people face to face either a social meet or for fun not to spend all my time in the forums to me this is a swinging site not a social site i have facebook for that my option but i think u are on here to get peoples back up "
fair play to you. first one to come in and answer

Whats got you all riled this morning? It's not worth the energy.

Let go of the bad energy, release it and you will feel better lad

Dublin

I beg to differ...

Anyway I've told you before what my issues are with you and I don't think airing them on a public forum is anyone else's business.. but you've just reiterated my reasons most certainly can't have reiterated anything from this thread

Wanna bet absolutely. what i have learned with you is you're a sucker for trying to read between lines often thinking something is there when it's not that's not just today. "

I read what's writen in front of me and make a judgement based on the words used.. call me a sucker if you want and it makes you fell better call me more...

Tipperary

I beg to differ...

Wanna bet absolutely. what i have learned with you is you're a sucker for trying to read between lines often thinking something is there when it's not that's not just today.

I read what's writen in front of me and make a judgement based on the words used.. call me a sucker if you want and it makes you fell better call me more... "

there was no words used today to suggest I'm looking for an argument. sucker is a term of phrase

"Whats got you all riled this morning? It's not worth the energy.

Let go of the bad energy, release it and you will feel better lad "

THIS

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Really.?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to write everything but let's just say since your knickersoaker days I've not had the highest of opinions of you and most people of the same vintage as myself should remember some of the troll/shit posting you've done let alone some of the insults and shit stirring you've spread about people too.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 11:50:36]

Dublin

I beg to differ...

Wanna bet absolutely. what i have learned with you is you're a sucker for trying to read between lines often thinking something is there when it's not that's not just today.

I read what's writen in front of me and make a judgement based on the words used.. call me a sucker if you want and it makes you fell better call me more... there was no words used today to suggest I'm looking for an argument. sucker is a term of phrase "

Again I beg to differ...

Tipperary

"Really.?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to write everything but let's just say since your knickersoaker days I've not had the highest of opinions of you and most people of the same vintage as myself should remember some of the troll/shit posting you've done let alone some of the insults and shit stirring you've spread about people too. "

fair play again for posting

one thing I have to say is I don't spread shit about people. I know the person you're on about and the amount of private mails I got saying they were a lunatic is unreal

Tipperary

I beg to differ...

I read what's writen in front of me and make a judgement based on the words used.. call me a sucker if you want and it makes you fell better call me more... there was no words used today to suggest I'm looking for an argument. sucker is a term of phrase

Again I beg to differ... "

of course you do. show me the words looking for an argument and I'll hold my hands up and say I'm wrong?

I thing too many here hide behind their laptops some of my best friends on here are people i meet for a social meet and did not relay on what they said in texts we all should try and spend more time meeting face to face rather than hours sending tit for tat messages to each other on the forums i had a argument with a guy on here about rugby a difference of opinion and meet him before a leinster game for a pint a few months back and guess what going to the match with him today

Tipperary

"I thing too many here hide behind their laptops some of my best friends on here are people i meet for a social meet and did not relay on what they said in texts we all should try and spend more time meeting face to face rather than hours sending tit for tat messages to each other on the forums i had a argument with a guy on here about rugby a difference of opinion and meet him before a leinster game for a pint a few months back and guess what going to the match with him today "
100 % agree. the only true reflection you get of some body is face to face

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Really.?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to write everything but let's just say since your knickersoaker days I've not had the highest of opinions of you and most people of the same vintage as myself should remember some of the troll/shit posting you've done let alone some of the insults and shit stirring you've spread about people too. fair play again for posting

one thing I have to say is I don't spread shit about people. I know the person you're on about and the amount of private mails I got saying they were a lunatic is unreal "

Maybe you don't spread shit anymore but you used to I've seen the screen shots of mails you sent back during your knickersoaker days. That's why I don't like you and probably never will.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Exactly

Tipperary

"Really.?

Unfortunately I don't have the time to write everything but let's just say since your knickersoaker days I've not had the highest of opinions of you and most people of the same vintage as myself should remember some of the troll/shit posting you've done let alone some of the insults and shit stirring you've spread about people too. fair play again for posting

one thing I have to say is I don't spread shit about people. I know the person you're on about and the amount of private mails I got saying they were a lunatic is unreal

Maybe you don't spread shit anymore but you used to I've seen the screen shots of mails you sent back during your knickersoaker days. That's why I don't like you and probably never will. "

I have no time for people who do that. I could screenshot every mail I have got in relation to an opinion of someone or something bad been said about someone and show them but why would I do it? have no interest in that carry on at all. I'd put money that most regular forum posters are discussed in private mail

This is great can I go next?

Dont know you at all lad so O am going to say your turtle neck jumper from the 25th of december pic.. not a fan. Happy Easter

Don't have a problem with you at all.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

tenerife

"I'm interested to know what everyone's opinion/problem with me is. I'll take all comments on board. please only comment if it applies to you, thanks "

ur so aggressive and always spoiling for an arguement on the forums. yet in ur pms ur the total opposite and much nicer. my problem is which one is the real u that would turn up at a coffee meet

After chatting to you here for years, you’re a harmless yoke, argumentative at times but harmless.

Tipperary

"After chatting to you here for years, you’re a harmless yoke, argumentative at times but harmless. "
yoke

That's the middle yellow part of an egg

Tipperary

"I'm interested to know what everyone's opinion/problem with me is. I'll take all comments on board. please only comment if it applies to you, thanks

ur so aggressive and always spoiling for an arguement on the forums. yet in ur pms ur the total opposite and much nicer. my problem is which one is the real u that would turn up at a coffee meet"

I'm a very nice person. I have always said that. cheeky chappy sort at times but very easy get on with

Grow up for Christ sake, you're going on like a teenager on bebo

Why has anyone responded here?

Tipperary

"Grow up for Christ sake, you're going on like a teenager on bebo"
Bebo? lol is that still active

Jesus Christ Bebo...... I miss bebo

"Why has anyone responded here?"

I am in work and its better than looking at payroll....

Tipperary

you would get more enjoyment out of an 18 yo then some women on here

So u are hard on the outside but soft in the middle ? If u are interested in swinging and meeting people why be so controversial in the forums like it or not ladys take notes and remember everything .as the saying goes nothing is as bad as a womens scorne thats not to say u have to be a white knight

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 12:30:57]

"Why has anyone responded here?"

Bored sitting on a bus heading to dublin it passes the time

Tipperary

"[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 12:30:57]"
I'm not interested in swinging pal. no idea what lifestyle even curtails

"So u are hard on the outside but soft in the middle ? If u are interested in swinging and meeting people why be so controversial in the forums like it or not ladys take notes and remember everything .as the saying goes nothing is as bad as a womens scorne thats not to say u have to be a white knight

im not interested in swinging pal. have no idea what the lifestyle even contains "

U do know this was set up as a swinging site so like minded adults could org meets it is somewhat better than the buy and sell where u had to text a number just

Tipperary

"So u are hard on the outside but soft in the middle ? If u are interested in swinging and meeting people why be so controversial in the forums like it or not ladys take notes and remember everything .as the saying goes nothing is as bad as a womens scorne thats not to say u have to be a white knight

im not interested in swinging pal. have no idea what the lifestyle even contains

U do know this was set up as a swinging site so like minded adults could org meets it is somewhat better than the buy and sell where u had to text a number just "

I'd say I signed up like many others for just pure no strings fun

Did u not just say u had no interest in swinging ??

Tipperary

"Did u not just say u had no interest in swinging ??"
I'm always told swinging goes far beyond just casual sex

Nope i think that is the true meaning of the word as i say to my guests leave your feelings at the door and collect on way out to me its horny sexy adventurous people having crack banter and fun in a respectful way

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I'm interested to know what everyone's opinion/problem with me is. I'll take all comments on board. please only comment if it applies to you, thanks "

You asked for everyones....then said comment only if it applies to you

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 01/04/18 13:08:59]

Tipperary

"I'm interested to know what everyone's opinion/problem with me is. I'll take all comments on board. please only comment if it applies to you, thanks

You asked for everyones....then said comment only if it applies to you"

everyone as in everyone who has an issue with me

Dublin

You asked for everyones....then said comment only if it applies to youeveryone as in everyone who has an issue with me "

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

You asked for everyones....then said comment only if it applies to youeveryone as in everyone who has an issue with me

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman "

Yip thatd be me alright...im def a man

Tipperary

You asked for everyones....then said comment only if it applies to youeveryone as in everyone who has an issue with me

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman "

lol if you havnt an issue with me in the past it doesn't apply to you. that doesn't need to be spelled out. that's common sense

What's bebo

Tipperary

"Grow up for Christ sake, you're going on like a teenager on bebo

What's bebo "

a teenage site

"Grow up for Christ sake, you're going on like a teenager on bebo

What's bebo "

Quickly checks age on profile..... you know what bebo is

Dublin

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman lol if you havnt an issue with me in the past it doesn't apply to you. that doesn't need to be spelled out. that's common sense "

Perhaps you should have worded it differently then

Tipperary

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman lol if you havnt an issue with me in the past it doesn't apply to you. that doesn't need to be spelled out. that's common sense

Perhaps you should have worded it differently then "

no need to. issue problem with me refers to people who have. if you don't the thread is of no interest/doesn't concern you. it's very easy comprehend.

Tipperary

Another prime example of how things are written and how they are read. . But look it was a man this time not a woman lol if you havnt an issue with me in the past it doesn't apply to you. that doesn't need to be spelled out. that's common sense

Perhaps you should have worded it differently then "

u not giving me lasagne recipe?

» Add a new message to this topic