FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Swinging in kilkenny

Swinging in kilkenny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys new to all this craic but i was wondering does anything go on in kilkenny or even surrounding counties seems fairly quiet on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yeah Kilkenny is known as a black hole for swinging. Nothing ever happening there unless it's swinging hurls

Yes I'm kidding!

Turn on your GPS and search Who's Near. Plenty of swingers down your way, some quite sexy ones too

"Yeah Kilkenny is known as a black hole for swinging. Nothing ever happening there unless it's swinging hurls

Yes I'm kidding!

Turn on your GPS and search Who's Near. Plenty of swingers down your way, some quite sexy ones too "

Haha well when i turn on the gps its all straight guys looking for women christ above thats all that seems to go on is swing hurls haha

All the talent seems to be in dublin and beyond haha

We must be fair boring haha

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah no, ye're great craic, honest, don't mind what everyone else says

When you search Who's Near, there's then an option to search for who matches your preferences. That removes the guys/girls you don't want

"Ah no, ye're great craic, honest, don't mind what everyone else says

When you search Who's Near, there's then an option to search for who matches your preferences. That removes the guys/girls you don't want "

Haha ah yeah it would take a lot to offend me now oh man ive tried that haha its either profiles that havent been online in ages or they're looking for somebody 30+ and even though I look it , im still only a young lad haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking for meet in the new park hotel kilkenny Friday 6th April applicants must be of the following. .. female, over 18yrs, like to fuck, get wet, be teased and pleasured if you qualify message me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for meet in the new park hotel kilkenny Friday 6th April applicants must be of the following. .. female, over 18yrs, like to fuck, get wet, be teased and pleasured if you qualify message me"

Should try posting this up on the meets section

» Add a new message to this topic