FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > man flu

man flu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jeez this man flu no joke send help and mate kicking off cause cant make pub tonight think he be nice to me with it been my birthday tomorrow lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Is this a looking for sympathy or a it's my birthday tomorrow post?

I don't think either approach will get you the ride.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Jeez this man flu no joke send help and mate kicking off cause cant make pub tonight think he be nice to me with it been my birthday tomorrow lol "

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Jeez this man flu no joke send help and mate kicking off cause cant make pub tonight think he be nice to me with it been my birthday tomorrow lol

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature "

I think you might have turned his head

Whatever you have you can keep it ...

My mate be fine bring him out Saturday for sesh

"Is this a looking for sympathy or a it's my birthday tomorrow post?

I don't think either approach will get you the ride. "

don't all be looking for angles like you laid

"Jeez this man flu no joke send help and mate kicking off cause cant make pub tonight think he be nice to me with it been my birthday tomorrow lol

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature "

couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol

I don't think either approach will get you the ride. don't all be looking for angles like you laid "

Who needs angles when you're a hunk like me??

I don't think either approach will get you the ride. don't all be looking for angles like you laid

Who needs angles when you're a hunk like me?? "

if you say so mate

I don't think either approach will get you the ride. don't all be looking for angles like you laid

Who needs angles when you're a hunk like me?? if you say so mate "

I don't have to say it I get told all the time. Now you go cry about your little cold

Who needs angles when you're a hunk like me?? if you say so mate

I don't have to say it I get told all the time. Now you go cry about your little cold "

off course you do they pat your head while telling ya it lol

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol "

Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lol

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I don't think either approach will get you the ride. don't all be looking for angles like you laid "

Now is that an acute, right, obtuse or (Fab)straight angle?

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lol"

would never be rude to your bf lol

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lol"

Ohh here's the love doctor, I hope you've brought plenty of pain relief for your mate, he hasn't stopped moaning all day

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lolwould never be rude to your bf lol "

I should hope not it took me long enough to catch his eye.

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lol

Ohh here's the love doctor, I hope you've brought plenty of pain relief for your mate, he hasn't stopped moaning all day "

hes saving all his love for you

Im sure your mate will be on your thread any minute now to take the temperature couldn't take your future hubby off you mate yas are lovely couple lol Has my little sexy friend been looking for me. Hope you weren't rude to him or I shall be very cross with you lol

Ohh here's the love doctor, I hope you've brought plenty of pain relief for your mate, he hasn't stopped moaning all day "

Hi its me your friend. I hear you have been looking for me.

» Add a new message to this topic