FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Membership

Membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know people will hate me mentioning this. But do u think FAB should make it compulsory to make everybody to pay for membership? To avoid time wasters and people who join and leave and join again as they pleases? Think I've chatted with the same person with 3-4 diff profile it's annoying and tiresome. What u guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh with you the membership is (surprisingly and nicely) not expensive so if someone was intent on acting the dick it wouldn't break their bank to set up new/multiple accounts anyway. Not too sure it would act as a MASSIVE deterrant unfortunately.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Tbh with you the membership is (surprisingly and nicely) not expensive so if someone was intent on acting the dick it wouldn't break their bank to set up new/multiple accounts anyway. Not too sure it would act as a MASSIVE deterrant unfortunately."

Even priced at €100 dicks still have money

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

No, but I think the forum should be viewable by members only.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"No, but I think the forum should be viewable by members only."

Yeah the fact that you can view the forum without even joining the site is a bit strange

"Tbh with you the membership is (surprisingly and nicely) not expensive so if someone was intent on acting the dick it wouldn't break their bank to set up new/multiple accounts anyway. Not too sure it would act as a MASSIVE deterrant unfortunately."

I know. But where do we all genuine ppl stands? It's a no win win situation so? Sometimes it's time consuming and waste of time tbh.

"No, but I think the forum should be viewable by members only.

Yeah the fact that you can view the forum without even joining the site is a bit strange "

Hmm I didn’t know that. Totally agree that it should a members area but definitely not viewable without signing up

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"I know people will hate me mentioning this. But do u think FAB should make it compulsory to make everybody to pay for membership? To avoid time wasters and people who join and leave and join again as they pleases? Think I've chatted with the same person with 3-4 diff profile it's annoying and tiresome. What u guys think? "

Couldn't agree more , would have no problem paying membership if it made the site better, that said when paying for membership admin would have to step up to the mark as well and be more efficient with addressing issues

There have been a few threads of the years on the same issue and the majority said they would prefer to leave than pay any kind of a fee for the site. I think you should have to pay to use many of the features, a flat fee, say fifty quid a year and that it has to be with a credit card that is to your address like what PayPal do, whereby you have to have your card statement address or it won’t process. I pay using my card and it comes up with something else on it, so there’s no problem but I think it would cut out a lot of the members that come and go and the ones that are hookers, the ones that are messers and the men who, sometimes sign up as women and say in the profile that they are guys. You see it at the weekend when loads of women sign up at two or three in the morning and never come back coz they’ve forgotten or lost their passwords or whatever.

By *aradisecircusMan  over a year ago

Derry

[Removed by poster at 28/10/17 21:12:22]

By *aradisecircusMan  over a year ago

Derry

100% this should be a paying site if you wish to contact someone.

The site isn't doing enough to stop repeat profiles and members getting threatening and sickening messages.

I've noticed that one of County Derry and Ireland's finest has left the site today due to some evil fukker having it in for her.

Disgrace

Yes maybe having certain aspects of the site uniquely for paying members ...... there ARE an inordinate amount of fuckwits (especially guys posing as girls) on here ...... would begreat if site owners addressed this somehow.

"Yes maybe having certain aspects of the site uniquely for paying members ...... there ARE an inordinate amount of fuckwits (especially guys posing as girls) on here ...... would begreat if site owners addressed this somehow."

Photo verification is supposed to sort that out

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

It does not matter if you have to pay . You will still get messers . I was on a dating site where guys had to pay and still got messers

By *z2goTV/TS  over a year ago

dublon

It’s a good idea but won’t reduce time wasters .

Unfortunately being a site supporter doesn't mean anything and doesn't stop the trolling

By *abawaWoman  over a year ago

my bed

Yes..wont stop timewasters but at least will be genuine timewasters lol

I had an old profile on here that had gold membership! To be honest, I thought being a member would have more that what's currently available... This site is getting increasing creepy. Loads of pervs and fakes.

"I had an old profile on here that had gold membership! To be honest, I thought being a member would have more that what's currently available... This site is getting increasing creepy. Loads of pervs and fakes. "

You must have noticed that profile from Rathkeale? Same pic has popped up on six or seven different profiles in the last 6 months. I've reported it each time. Profile gets closed and they are back the next day with a new profile.

"I know people will hate me mentioning this. But do u think FAB should make it compulsory to make everybody to pay for membership? To avoid time wasters and people who join and leave and join again as they pleases? Think I've chatted with the same person with 3-4 diff profile it's annoying and tiresome. What u guys think? "

You still get time wasters on paid sites even people who pay can be time wasters and dicks.

I have paid membership on other sites so talking from experience. I'm happy with fab as it is been on and off here for years.

"Tbh with you the membership is (surprisingly and nicely) not expensive so if someone was intent on acting the dick it wouldn't break their bank to set up new/multiple accounts anyway. Not too sure it would act as a MASSIVE deterrant unfortunately.

I know. But where do we all genuine ppl stands? It's a no win win situation so? Sometimes it's time consuming and waste of time tbh. "

There are genuine ppl on the site , but how do you deal with a huge population of guys who join, have multiple profiles , self verify etc... admin can only do so much

Just go with your gut I guess , as I say, dicks will always have money

U r hot btw!

"Tbh with you the membership is (surprisingly and nicely) not expensive so if someone was intent on acting the dick it wouldn't break their bank to set up new/multiple accounts anyway. Not too sure it would act as a MASSIVE deterrant unfortunately.

I know. But where do we all genuine ppl stands? It's a no win win situation so? Sometimes it's time consuming and waste of time tbh.

There are genuine ppl on the site , but how do you deal with a huge population of guys who join, have multiple profiles , self verify etc... admin can only do so much

U r hot btw!"

Aww thanks Hun.

U r hot btw!

Aww thanks Hun. "

No probs, shame I’m out side ur age preference

» Add a new message to this topic