FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Optimal Number of Drinks...

Optimal Number of Drinks...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you can tell from the threads, we Irish love our drink

How often do you guys have a tipple, would it be once a week or every other day..?

After this we can have a..

Fuck...Avoid.. Drink Thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

I drive for a living so only indulge on a Saturday night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like a good drink on a Friday and Saturday night, then a wee midweek bottle of wine to help me through the week

Hard to give a definitive answer OP

I don't drink during the week as I'm up early during the week.

I may have no alcohol at all in a week, i may have a big bag of cans with the lads at the weekend.....then there are times like last weekend, out for one pint with my mate around 2 on saturday afternoon, get home 1am Monday morn

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Few drinks at the weekend usually Saturday night! But find older one gets worse the hangover gets!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I drive for a living so once in a blue moon . Need my license to much .

Friday night ... I love a drink on a Friday night. After that I'm not to fussed

"Friday night ... I love a drink on a Friday night. After that I'm not to fussed "

Are you sure Sally, ive noticed four threads, on different days during the week, where you make reference to having a drink im not watching what your drinking btw haha

"Friday night ... I love a drink on a Friday night. After that I'm not to fussed

Are you sure Sally, ive noticed four threads, on different days during the week, where you make reference to having a drink im not watching what your drinking btw haha "

It was a shite week ... plus I was off early this week ... are you watching me ...

"Friday night ... I love a drink on a Friday night. After that I'm not to fussed

Are you sure Sally, ive noticed four threads, on different days during the week, where you make reference to having a drink im not watching what your drinking btw haha

It was a shite week ... plus I was off early this week ... are you watching me ... "

I'm a gentleman Sally, I always watch out for the ladies

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Not a big drinker.....can taje it or leave it. I can go weeks without one

It was a shite week ... plus I was off early this week ... are you watching me ...

I'm a gentleman Sally, I always watch out for the ladies"

Oh why thank you sir I think I dropped my hankie there

Only the one ( bottle thst is ),in hind sight it wasn't such a good idea as the dreaded hangover is killing me today -himself is fresh as a daisy !!!

"Not a big drinker.....can taje it or leave it. I can go weeks without one "

I'm the same, not bothered either way. I rarely drink more than one or two anyway. I'm not a fan of feeling d*unk and even less of a fan of hangovers.

If I go out two to three pints maybe ,... if I'm entertaining at home usually wine with a meal....and afterwards brandy for myself, and the lady's personal choice of tipple!

"If I go out two to three pints maybe ,... if I'm entertaining at home usually wine with a meal....and afterwards brandy for myself, and the lady's personal choice of tipple!"

Sounds perfect

"If I go out two to three pints maybe ,... if I'm entertaining at home usually wine with a meal....and afterwards brandy for myself, and the lady's personal choice of tipple!

Sounds perfect "

Dont mind this one, she'd drink you under the table, only two steps away from full membership

"I like a good drink on a Friday and Saturday night, then a wee midweek bottle of wine to help me through the week "

I like your style

"If I go out two to three pints maybe ,... if I'm entertaining at home usually wine with a meal....and afterwards brandy for myself, and the lady's personal choice of tipple!

Sounds perfect

Dont mind this one, she'd drink you under the table, only two steps away from full membership "

Lol ... your some cheeky fecker if only you knew I'm a cheep night out ... one glass of red and I'm asleep

Sounds perfect

Dont mind this one, she'd drink you under the table, only two steps away from full membership

Lol ... your some cheeky fecker if only you knew I'm a cheep night out ... one glass of red and I'm asleep "

Yeah sure, My Name is Sally.......Im An....

"I like a good drink on a Friday and Saturday night, then a wee midweek bottle of wine to help me through the week

I like your style "

Gotta get over the hump somehow

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Not a big drinker.....can taje it or leave it. I can go weeks without one "

I'm the same as Toxic....don't need drink to have A good night.

Its an interesting one though, if you see over on the aphrodisiac thread, by far the majority seem to place a lot of emphasis on the drink to get them going.

Sounds perfect

Lol ... your some cheeky fecker if only you knew I'm a cheep night out ... one glass of red and I'm asleep

Yeah sure, My Name is Sally.......Im An.... "

Yeah yeah yeah

"Not a big drinker.....can taje it or leave it. I can go weeks without one

I'm the same, not bothered either way. I rarely drink more than one or two anyway. I'm not a fan of feeling d*unk and even less of a fan of hangovers. "

Same here ladies, thinK I overindulged too much in my youth!!

Don't really drink anymore. The last drink I had was July and I haven't been hammered in years. Just couldn't be arsed anymore and don't find it appealing at all

Love a few Friday evening beers and home early as get up early at weekends hate wasting weekend hungover like a glass of red wine with dinner or watching sport on tv in front of fire but today having a few beers in flannerys in limerick heading to rugby match now

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well summer is over and so I'm not bbqing as much, so have now been having 4 days off, three nights drinkies. Probably cut that back to two nights soon also.

I don't get hangovers as I stick to drinks I know won't give me headaches.

There is a bowsie barmaid here that keeps trying to get me on the cherry schnapps though

Can take it or leave it. If I'm driving then it's a complete no no....even at a social.

Otherwise a couple drinks will do me and any more will be non alcoholic.

I like a drink in the odd evening...make my own cider but can go a week or more without sometimes.

"Its an interesting one though, if you see over on the aphrodisiac thread, by far the majority seem to place a lot of emphasis on the drink to get them going. "

I wouldn't play with anyone who i thought had too much to drink...even if they were my plus one for the night.

Weekends only - I just can’t cope with the hangovers anymore

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

I could go months without one. And then there are times when I'm just dying of thirst. Generally though only at wweekends

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

After we've dressed for dinner we'd have a pre-dinner cocktail. During dinner we'd have a glass of wine, usually a cheeky red but depends on the main course, then a nice dessert wine to accompany the sweet things. Followed by a nightcap to round things off.

Totes sofisst we are.

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Well we now call Tuesday the new Friday as there are not enough days in the weekend , Thursday is weekend eve and sure after the weekend you have the Monday club lol

"Well we now call Tuesday the new Friday as there are not enough days in the weekend , Thursday is weekend eve and sure after the weekend you have the Monday club lol"

And I like your style

"I could go months without one. And then there are times when I'm just dying of thirst. Generally though only at wweekends "

You know me though sugar,I rarely touch the devil's buttermilk

» Add a new message to this topic