FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > My neighbour.

My neighbour.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just pretend you have lost your hearing

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything."

He sounds like a right pain in the arse, and if I was you, id write a strongly worded letter to him.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything."

Does he come to your house and shout out in the window or what?

By *DedalusMan  over a year ago

London

People like that everywhere. For me, I'd be polite but on the occasions that he's wrong, don't let him get away with it. You'll feel better for not tolerating shite and he'll think twice about bullshitting beyond the norm.

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything.

Does he come to your house and shout out in the window or what? "

It's you isn't it Mick

Lucan

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything.

Does he come to your house and shout out in the window or what?

It's you isn't it Mick "

I wasn't sure I had the right house until now.

He sounds like a right pain in the arse, and if I was you, id write a strongly worded letter to him. "

Oh he is.You probably have experience of that kind of thing yourself.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is he on fab?

"Is he on fab? "
Ah now can't answer that.

"Is he on fab? Ah now can't answer that."

Ask him!

Maybe he's not an expert on everything

He sounds like a right pain in the arse, and if I was you, id write a strongly worded letter to him. Oh he is.You probably have experience of that kind of thing yourself."

As I only said to another chap today, sometimes your better off keeping your mouth shut and give the impression your stupid than open it and remove all doubt, what can ya do people be people.

He sounds like a right pain in the arse, and if I was you, id write a strongly worded letter to him. Oh he is.You probably have experience of that kind of thing yourself.

As I only said to another chap today, sometimes your better off keeping your mouth shut and give the impression your stupid than open it and remove all doubt, what can ya do people be people. "

That's a good one.Lol

Just smile and think happy thoughts. People like this never listen anyway.

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There's plenty of them about.

No need for professional and degrees

There's plenty of them about.

No need for professional and degrees "

Oh very true.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Why dont you confront him face to face. If hes that annoying surely a face to face discussion might work unless you are afraid of him of course.

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything. Why dont you confront him face to face. If hes that annoying surely a face to face discussion might work unless you are afraid of him of course."

"My neighbour is always giving his opinion on everything. Sometimes he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.Do you think i should tell him to keep some of his opinions to himself.Even more annoying he actually thinks he's an expert on everything. Why dont you confront him face to face. If hes that annoying surely a face to face discussion might work unless you are afraid of him of course."
Ah look he is harmless in a lot of ways. Just has to much time on his hands. Never worked a day in his life you know the type.

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

cork

Ask him about cure for the flu...will ya...

"Ask him about cure for the flu...will ya... "
Haha he probably have a go at it.

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

They are everywhere

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Google it

The ones that try upstage you are more annoying specially because you know there waffling lol . Then there's the actual wafflers me and my mate were in pub with one and were cracking up at him he asked why we were laughing and my mate landed me in it by telling him that I thought he was a waffler lol

Just smile , wave , keep moving and ignore him ... so what if he thinks he knows it all... the world will still turn .. bills will have to be paid ... babies will cry .. bosses will demand and if your lucky you will get a date on fab

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I bet he's one of those that organises tea parties and invites only those that will agree with him, and then he feels like he's number 1

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

It must be terrible to have those type of people living rent free in your head all the time. You seem to be thinking about them a lot

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

[Removed by poster at 19/10/17 08:57:09]

I bet he's one of those that organises tea parties and invites only those that will agree with him, and then he feels like he's number 1 "

I have one of them living next door as well.Has all sort's of people calling day and night.I asked him to keep the noise down and you won't believe what he said to me its all in your head.

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Ask him for this weeks lottery numbers

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Encourage him, keep asking and pretending to really believe his bullshit, it's actually quite good fun especially if you can get him on to topics he has no clue about. This gets even better if he has an audience.

He reminds me of someone posting here

Lucan

"He reminds me of someone posting here "

I'm sure that's the whole idea

[Removed by poster at 19/10/17 18:06:34]

"He reminds me of someone posting here

I'm sure that's the whole idea "

Ah mick why have you such a bad opinion of me.

Tuam

"He reminds me of someone posting here "

Your getting mixed up between the neighbour and the maid

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

knew a person like thatalso we nicknamed him "the salmon"

"knew a person like thatalso we nicknamed him "the salmon""
I have a nickname on this person as well.

He's suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

"He's suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. "
I haven't a clue what that is.

Tuam

"He's suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect. I haven't a clue what that is."

Your neighbour might know...

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

A know-it-all you say?

Take him to a pub quiz. If he truly is a know-it-all then you're unto a winner either way.

If you win the quiz then you get some free prize money or drinks.

If he isn't a know-it-all you get to seem him squirm and kick and curse himself when he gets answers wrong and then you can tell him he is a silly ballix.

"A know-it-all you say?

Take him to a pub quiz. If he truly is a know-it-all then you're unto a winner either way.

If you win the quiz then you get some free prize money or drinks.

If he isn't a know-it-all you get to seem him squirm and kick and curse himself when he gets answers wrong and then you can tell him he is a silly ballix. "

I already know he's a silly you know what.

Am I wrong in thinking there's a bigger issue here. Are we airing dirty laundry ?,?

"Am I wrong in thinking there's a bigger issue here. Are we airing dirty laundry ?,? "
I thought that kind of thing was against the rules. So why would you think something like that.

"Am I wrong in thinking there's a bigger issue here. Are we airing dirty laundry ?,? I thought that kind of thing was against the rules. So why would you think something like that."

Because the bitching is boring .... make friends or ignore each other ... if you were children you'd have been dealt with already , shaken hands and be back playing football. Enough with the negative posts. ...fun site, remember

"Am I wrong in thinking there's a bigger issue here. Are we airing dirty laundry ?,? I thought that kind of thing was against the rules. So why would you think something like that.

Because the bitching is boring .... make friends or ignore each other ... if you were children you'd have been dealt with already , shaken hands and be back playing football. Enough with the negative posts. ...fun site, remember "

What you talking about you lost me their.

By *arkandEm14Couple  over a year ago

dublin

"Ask him about cure for the flu...will ya... "

» Add a new message to this topic