FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Opened.

Opened.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm left frustrated at the amount of messages I've sent ladies that have been opened and not getting a reply. I am always polite and friendly and send face pics when there profile asks for them. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my looks lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I'm left frustrated at the amount of messages I've sent ladies that have been opened and not getting a reply. I am always polite and friendly and send face pics when there profile asks for them. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my looks lol"

Just so many men here, maybe use the forums to get to know them I dunno lol

"So I'm left frustrated at the amount of messages I've sent ladies that have been opened and not getting a reply. I am always polite and friendly and send face pics when there profile asks for them. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my looks lol

Just so many men here, maybe use the forums to get to know them I dunno lol"

Ive used the forums quite a bit but good advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I'm left frustrated at the amount of messages I've sent ladies that have been opened and not getting a reply. I am always polite and friendly and send face pics when there profile asks for them. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my looks lol"

You have a veri from a well known site member, why not get yourself to a club/party.

"So I'm left frustrated at the amount of messages I've sent ladies that have been opened and not getting a reply. I am always polite and friendly and send face pics when there profile asks for them. Am I doing something wrong or is it just my looks lol

You have a veri from a well known site member, why not get yourself to a club/party."

Might do that

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hit the clubs young man, go out and mingle and/or a m&g

"Hit the clubs young man, go out and mingle and/or a m&g "

Yeah but if im not getting anywhere here I'll feel like im excluded or something or am I over thinking this lol

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

If you don't get an answer it means no . Just try another lady ..

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Hit the clubs young man, go out and mingle and/or a m&g

Yeah but if im not getting anywhere here I'll feel like im excluded or something or am I over thinking this lol

"

Totally over thinking! Go to m&gs, meet people that way; when they meet you in person are much more likely to arrange to meet again

» Add a new message to this topic