FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unfabbable pics! What's the story?

Unfabbable pics! What's the story?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yeah, I know, it forces you to read the profile and wink/message the lady instead.

Still a niggle of mine, to a degree.

I may think a lady has a particularly nice pic, amongst a bunch of other non-sexy ones, so would just like to show my admiration of that singular pic, without anything else.

At least that way, you know what people find sexy and, if so inclined, can take pics accordingly in future. No! I'm not saying you should. Personal preference is paramount and sacred. Take whatever pics you like yourself and let the majority swing (ahem!)

So, why do you post pics and not allow Fabbing of same?

Or are you just happy to think folks are fapping them and not care about the Fabs?

All opinions welcome.

It's just a curiosity of mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

people post pics to shw who there are to attract meets, not to win the popularity contest that is fab'd pics. other actively post pics and stage them so they get fabs or pic ones based on how many fabs they get. other dont care either way.

Dunboyne & Dublin

"people post pics to shw who there are to attract meets, not to win the popularity contest that is fab'd pics. other actively post pics and stage them so they get fabs or pic ones based on how many fabs they get. other dont care either way."

Yeah, I've been here awhile, so understanding the reasons. I guess I'm really asking for opinions from the people who post pics and don't allow Fabbing.

Fabbed your sexy pics too. Wow!

Dunboyne & Dublin

Bumping this for the morning crew, as I'm off to bed in 5

"people post pics to shw who there are to attract meets, not to win the popularity contest that is fab'd pics. other actively post pics and stage them so they get fabs or pic ones based on how many fabs they get. other dont care either way.

Yeah, I've been here awhile, so understanding the reasons. I guess I'm really asking for opinions from the people who post pics and don't allow Fabbing.

Fabbed your sexy pics too. Wow!"

I'm guessing people just like taking pics and are good at it.i have a interest in photography.im not really worried if my pics are fabbed or not

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I know a lady who doesn't want her pics fabbed because of the negative attention she got. Her pics are amazing some professionally done because of her business (she's a seamstress). So that's one pov. I put up a silly status about a hula hoop and had to take it down because of some nasty messages so it happens in many ways. Btw John fab mine all you like.

"I know a lady who doesn't want her pics fabbed because of the negative attention she got. Her pics are amazing some professionally done because of her business (she's a seamstress). So that's one pov. I put up a silly status about a hula hoop and had to take it down because of some nasty messages so it happens in many ways. Btw John fab mine all you like."

can I ask, what you were doing with the hula hoop, is that part of the dealz range

middle of nowhere

"I know a lady who doesn't want her pics fabbed because of the negative attention she got. Her pics are amazing some professionally done because of her business (she's a seamstress). So that's one pov. I put up a silly status about a hula hoop and had to take it down because of some nasty messages so it happens in many ways. Btw John fab mine all you like.

can I ask, what you were doing with the hula hoop, is that part of the dealz range "

No it's a very expensive piece of kit. Olympians don't buy their hoops in dealz

"I know a lady who doesn't want her pics fabbed because of the negative attention she got. Her pics are amazing some professionally done because of her business (she's a seamstress). So that's one pov. I put up a silly status about a hula hoop and had to take it down because of some nasty messages so it happens in many ways. Btw John fab mine all you like.

can I ask, what you were doing with the hula hoop, is that part of the dealz range

No it's a very expensive piece of kit. Olympians don't buy their hoops in dealz"

I've seen one or two fine looking hoops in dealz, just saying like your pic looks very nice blondie, did ya have a wee manicure

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I find the fabbing pics rather controversial and decided because of some negative side effects - after experiencing the fab pin up circus for roughly a year - that it's not for me. I still like to post a new pic now and then for myself, friends and other hotties.

middle of nowhere

I've seen one or two fine looking hoops in dealz, just saying like your pic looks very nice blondie, did ya have a wee manicure "

Don't you start.

I've seen one or two fine looking hoops in dealz, just saying like your pic looks very nice blondie, did ya have a wee manicure

Don't you start. "

I'm giving ya a compliment, don't mind those mean people..you can play with my hoop

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"people post pics to shw who there are to attract meets, not to win the popularity contest that is fab'd pics. other actively post pics and stage them so they get fabs or pic ones based on how many fabs they get. other dont care either way.

Fabbed your sexy pics too. Wow!

I'm guessing people just like taking pics and are good at it.i have a interest in photography.im not really worried if my pics are fabbed or not

"

Mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic