FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > weinstein scandal

weinstein scandal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What people think about this creep finally getting outted 33 women have made accusations against him hopefully pig gets some prison time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Innocent until proven guilty. Let him be judged by a judge and jury of his peers before he’s hung, drawn and quartered by social media. I don’t agree with him but lots of people are coming out against him and in favour of him.

There's no smoke without fire and 33 women with very similar stories hes defo guilty Imo that many people cant be lying specially when there stories are all so similar about there individual incidents with him. Terrible its only coming out now

"There's no smoke without fire and 33 women with very similar stories hes defo guilty Imo that many people cant be lying specially when there stories are all so similar about there individual incidents with him. Terrible its only coming out now "

No doubt it is true, I wouldn’t say it’s just confined to the film industry in the States, I’m sure it’s in every sector the world over. I’m just saying, he should be tried by a judge rather than social media and online.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"There's no smoke without fire and 33 women with very similar stories hes defo guilty Imo that many people cant be lying specially when there stories are all so similar about there individual incidents with him. Terrible its only coming out now

No doubt it is true, I wouldn’t say it’s just confined to the film industry in the States, I’m sure it’s in every sector the world over. I’m just saying, he should be tried by a judge rather than social media and online."

Known justice system he get slap on the wrist have wait and see what comes of it I suppose

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I find it interesting that Hollywood fires an exposed sexual assaulter and Washington elects one.

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

"I find it interesting that Hollywood fires an exposed sexual assaulter and Washington elects one. "

Would you be referring to bill Clinton??

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"I find it interesting that Hollywood fires an exposed sexual assaulter and Washington elects one.

Would you be referring to bill Clinton??"

Nah, he's an adulterer.

Interesting to see the Hollywood elite like Angelina are only speaking up now knowing that he can’t harm their careers- bravo to the woman who was brave enough to speak up to bring this all to light

"I find it interesting that Hollywood fires an exposed sexual assaulter and Washington elects one.

Would you be referring to bill Clinton??

Nah, he's an adulterer. "

I don't think he gets called rap*y bill because of his adultery

By *enstoryluvsongCouple  over a year ago

ithe city

"I find it interesting that Hollywood fires an exposed sexual assaulter and Washington elects one "

our very thoughts guys

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I heard the tape of him trying to get a young woman into the shower with him. He's guilty, no doubt about it. In my opinion of course.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I heard the tape of him trying to get a young woman into the shower with him. He's guilty, no doubt about it. In my opinion of course."
i could be wrong but I think hes trying to say that he has a sex addiction, and don't blame his wife leaving him she needs time away .

Given how many Hollywood stars have publically back Roman Polanski and starred in his films has their crusade against Harvey Winstein pretty comical. Bunch of hypocrites tbh.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I heard the tape of him trying to get a young woman into the shower with him. He's guilty, no doubt about it. In my opinion of course.i could be wrong but I think hes trying to say that he has a sex addiction, and don't blame his wife leaving him she needs time away . "

I see what you're doing there

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Given how many Hollywood stars have publically back Roman Polanski and starred in his films has their crusade against Harvey Winstein pretty comical. Bunch of hypocrites tbh. "

-----------------------

Very well said and fairplay to you for pointing out the elephant in the room. While everyone in Hollywood and Washington has been acting so shocked and distancing themselves from Mr Weinstein, Corey Feldman has always talked of a much more serious problem in Hollywood that needs addressing...

Actors starring in Roman Polanski films is akin to the British Royal family bestowing knighthoods upon the likes of jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris and would 100% have had to have known about their activities beforehand. Time to wake up folks

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"There's no smoke without fire and 33 women with very similar stories hes defo guilty Imo that many people cant be lying specially when there stories are all so similar about there individual incidents with him. Terrible its only coming out now

No doubt it is true, I wouldn’t say it’s just confined to the film industry in the States, I’m sure it’s in every sector the world over. I’m just saying, he should be tried by a judge rather than social media and online."

Totally agree. Social media and it's judgemental attitude had the world ruined. It's like Dail privilege for the masses.

» Add a new message to this topic