FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > seen it all now

seen it all now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eductively_Sweet OP   Woman  over a year ago

wexford

i dont take what ppl say to heart here . i dont waste my time on it.. but this dude gave me the hight of insults from been common to fat cunt i need at diet yesterday.. didnt get the better of me and today that same dude messages me "hi sexy" is he for real or are some ppl brain dead...

i taught i seen it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i dont take what ppl say to heart here . i dont waste my time on it.. but this dude gave me the hight of insults from been common to fat cunt i need at diet yesterday.. didnt get the better of me and today that same dude messages me "hi sexy" is he for real or are some ppl brain dead...

i taught i seen it all "

There are some arseholes here unfortunately...

He must either be so rude to so many people that he's forgotten who's who or else he's just an idiot!

Anyone we have trouble with just gets blocked!

Block him and he will have a new profile tomorrow there is no getting away

"i dont take what ppl say to heart here . i dont waste my time on it.. but this dude gave me the hight of insults from been common to fat cunt i need at diet yesterday.. didnt get the better of me and today that same dude messages me "hi sexy" is he for real or are some ppl brain dead...

i taught i seen it all "

Some people will sink very low to satisfy their dark side.

I've had a couple myself today, there are some seriously weird obstacles on this site, I tried to explain a point to some dude earlier..I just gave up, I ran out of crayons

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The way I see it is... read his message and laugh. You can take it. When he's annoying you he'll leave some other unfortunate alone. If people resort to being nasty it shows what they are not you. Block block block.

If u looking for personal trainer I'm the man no joke implied hit me up on my Snapchat to see what I do message me and I'll be happy to give u

Fact is this is a free website populated by a. Fair percentage of knob jockeys assuming all the women on here have faces only a mother could love etc see a beautiful lady like you who won't entertain their spiel and hurl abuse as a defense mechanism . Means nothing ignore the eejits

By *ightRideherMan  over a year ago

Waterford

i taught i seen it all "

What a prick

wexford

[Removed by poster at 11/10/17 16:36:18]

wexford

i wasnt upset by his comments ive a thick skin.. other ppl dont have such a think skin .. maybe its the new foreplay and we werent told about it...

i taught i seen it all "

Most likely said culprit is sat upstairs in his bedroom feeling very pleased with himself and wanking furiously into a crusty sock before his mother calls him down for dinner.

A tray of McCains Potato Faces while he watches re-runs of Harry Hill's TV Burp.

Ignore the haters. You're a goddess.

Just block ,it's a reflection on them not you !

"If u looking for personal trainer I'm the man no joke implied hit me up on my Snapchat to see what I do message me and I'll be happy to give u "

I don't think that's what she's looking for

It's definitely not foreplay, don't let him bother you or perplex you he's probably not well. Keep the head up and the chest well out and keep going forward.

Ps you look great to me.

Waterford

"If u looking for personal trainer I'm the man no joke implied hit me up on my Snapchat to see what I do message me and I'll be happy to give u

I don't think that's what she's looking for "

Ye I'm a little taking back by this as well Haha I'm like is this guy for real ???

Waterford

i taught i seen it all

Most likely said culprit is sat upstairs in his bedroom feeling very pleased with himself and wanking furiously into a crusty sock before his mother calls him down for dinner.

A tray of McCains Potato Faces while he watches re-runs of Harry Hill's TV Burp.

Ignore the haters. You're a goddess. "

Brilliant

"If u looking for personal trainer I'm the man no joke implied hit me up on my Snapchat to see what I do message me and I'll be happy to give u

I don't think that's what she's looking for "

My bad but f... Rude people we all need love not hate !!!!

Don't hate appricate

"It's definitely not foreplay, don't let him bother you or perplex you he's probably not well. Keep the head up and the chest well out and keep going forward.

Ps you look great to me. "

i taught i seen it all "

I was stood up by a guy when i firsr joined. Sat for an hour no message no apology. Few months later he rejoined messaged me again - twat only one solution block and move on.

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Don't hate appricate "

You can say "fuck" around here, dude.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Don't hate appricate

You can say "fuck" around here, dude. "

Can we?....

Fuckety fuck fuck fuck......

oh the sense of relief

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

He's just a gobshite. You can't help gobshites. Gobshites don't deserve your valuable time. Problem is you cant stop gobshites joining the site.

Is that a record for saying gobshite on a forum post? Gobshite.

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

And...your pics are lovely. Plenty of guys on here who appreciate a gorgeous sexy woman. He's an idiot.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"He's just a gobshite. You can't help gobshites. Gobshites don't deserve your valuable time. Problem is you cant stop gobshites joining the site.

Is that a record for saying gobshite on a forum post? Gobshite. "

I think you missed it by 1....

ya gobshite

Take no notice of him sweetlips your stunning and it's guys like that that put genuine lady's off the good ones

wexford

i know we are all perfect within our own imperfections and not to everyones liking which there is nothing wrong with that either each to their own... been that nasty one day and nice the next to grab attention is beyond me he clearly cant be of sound mind that much i get but to think they are gonna get a meet from that behaviour is beyond me... ive met to many sound funny sexy ppl on fab to let little ppl like that get to me.. xxx

I've never been blocked just sayin

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh sure you get the ignorants. I was called sexy hun in the first message, c**t in the second one and after three month he messaged me again, and then surprised that I remembered him. He's on the naughty step since. Anyhow yours, op, had an even worse short time memory, it's flagellate behaviour, try and error, best to laugh at, delete, block and move on.

By *ohnjosephCouple  over a year ago

nenagh

Sweet lips putNo heed in that arse hole we love u ur a real person full of life and laughter he don't know what he's talking about arse holes like him ruine it keep ur head up we know u know ur a popular woman

i taught i seen it all "

You should name and shame him so none has to deal with him again

wexford

"Sweet lips putNo heed in that arse hole we love u ur a real person full of life and laughter he don't know what he's talking about arse holes like him ruine it keep ur head up we know u know ur a popular woman "

thanks quys xxxx

wexford

i taught i seen it all

You should name and shame him so none has to deal with him again "

i cant on the forums its not allowed .. anyways will just make a new profile

i taught i seen it all "

. . . Maybe you should forward his messages to all the people on his friends list!...so they get a true reflection of his sparkling wit and repartee!

i taught i seen it all

You should name and shame him so none has to deal with him again

i cant on the forums its not allowed .. anyways will just make a new profile "

Fuck him you know what you are lovely looking women with a personality he's just a loser thats waiting for his next sign on date lol

i taught i seen it all

Ignore the haters. You're a goddess. "

best answer, well said mate. He obviously has a small petty mind and probably doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. Ignore and BLOCK

I’m surprised u didn’t block after insults.. it’s a bit ridiculous though.. silly chap..

It sure is a crazy place ..

Oh god

By *hostheman1972Man  over a year ago

tipperary

The one thing we cannot cure is thickness

Head up you are a beautiful woman.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"If u looking for personal trainer I'm the man no joke implied hit me up on my Snapchat to see what I do message me and I'll be happy to give u "

Are you actually having a fucking laugh mate ??????

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Are you actually having a fucking laugh mate ??????"

Each day I think I can't see any worse on here...then I'm proven wrong... good jesus Christ the mind boggles

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well you are great craic to be with and that's what fab is all about fuck the begrudgers.

» Add a new message to this topic