FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingme22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Galway

Does anyone else find it strange when singal guys have full face pics of ladys they are playing with up on there profile.

They may or maynot be on fab

Have they asked permission?

I think any one on here be pissed off if there face pic was showen by some one they played with, be it male or female.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it strange that they get approved in the first place

Galway

"I find it strange that they get approved in the first place"

Exactly!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely find it strange and highly unlikely that the girl has given permission. I always steer clear of those guys if they message simply because I don't want to end up being one.. I could be wrong but I'd rather not take a risk to be proven right... We respect people's privacy and expect the same in return...

Galway

"Definitely find it strange and highly unlikely that the girl has given permission. I always steer clear of those guys if they message simply because I don't want to end up being one.. I could be wrong but I'd rather not take a risk to be proven right... We respect people's privacy and expect the same in return..."

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

It amazes me. There's more of them on here now it seems. I also detest them . I don't like seeing some guys cock rammed down a girls neck. Leaves nothing to the imagination.... NOTHING.

» Add a new message to this topic