FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Think it's time to hang up the boots

Think it's time to hang up the boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I think my time has come to an end here it's been good iv got to know some wonderful people and not so wonderful people. It's come to a point were it feels like iv hit a dead end can't even get a simple coversations from people anymore so the trill and excimemt of the site has just about home for me. But to everyone on fab stay beautiful and remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best of luck.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Take a break just hide your profile. You might want to come back. Good luck in what ever you do.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Is this a look at me, a pity me and meet me or I'm actually leaving post.

As I'm confused as you said you might leave. Then say it's hard to get a conversation?

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Well I think my time has come to an end here it's been good iv got to know some wonderful people and not so wonderful people. It's come to a point were it feels like iv hit a dead end can't even get a simple coversations from people anymore so the trill and excimemt of the site has just about home for me. But to everyone on fab stay beautiful and remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet "
if your fucked I think we can all give up. living In the capital of Ireland huge city, big % of fab from there. I use to always think your location was big but now I question it

"Is this a look at me, a pity me and meet me or I'm actually leaving post.

As I'm confused as you said you might leave. Then say it's hard to get a conversation?

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose "

If it was a ladie started this thread would your post be different.

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose If it was a ladie started this thread would your post be different."

Nope it wouldn't be. For either a lady or a laddie

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose If it was a ladie started this thread would your post be different.

Nope it wouldn't be. For either a lady or a laddie"

I believe you. Lol

dublin

No mate I'm afraid im not looking for a pity party just starting iv lost intrest in the site from wen o started to now it isn't the same so you should be happy more for you smile be happy and for you would say the same to ladies if they were leaving what a load of BOLLOX your probably the first one to jump to defined there houner you sir I think the call the White knight

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I have been here a while and luv chatting on the forums . I have a lady friend probably helps though . But I have often been without a lady friend . Still enjoy being here. But if it's not for you wish you the best . At times I just do whatever I enjoy doing and leave fab alone .

"No mate I'm afraid im not looking for a pity party just starting iv lost intrest in the site from wen o started to now it isn't the same so you should be happy more for you smile be happy and for you would say the same to ladies if they were leaving what a load of BOLLOX your probably the first one to jump to defined there houner you sir I think the call the White knight "

Name calling won't help your situation but if it helps you rationalise it go ahead I've been called worse than a white knight

What do you mean more for me? Me getting meets has nothing to do with the amount of other single guys

Tipperary

anyone who attends parties and organises them or meet and greets and is not an asshole will get on well here

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It's not just about the sex though is it? The banter and craic on here is 110% at times.

Well, best of luck whatever ya decide.

"anyone who attends parties and organises them or meet and greets and is not an asshole will get on well here "

It's really not down to anything other than being normal and not a creep. It's like anything in life if you put the effort in you will reap the rewards. I was meeting lots of people both socially and more intimately long before I started organising things.

People like to blame everything and anything like

Being too short

Too tall

Not having a six pack

Being to ripped

Being bald

No having a monster cock

Being married

Etc

They are just excuses there's no reason why anybody can't get at least one meet.

"No mate I'm afraid im not looking for a pity party just starting iv lost intrest in the site from wen o started to now it isn't the same so you should be happy more for you smile be happy and for you would say the same to ladies if they were leaving what a load of BOLLOX your probably the first one to jump to defined there houner you sir I think the call the White knight

Name calling won't help your situation but if it helps you rationalise it go ahead I've been called worse than a white knight

What do you mean more for me? Me getting meets has nothing to do with the amount of other single guys "

You are full of @@@@.

"No mate I'm afraid im not looking for a pity party just starting iv lost intrest in the site from wen o started to now it isn't the same so you should be happy more for you smile be happy and for you would say the same to ladies if they were leaving what a load of BOLLOX your probably the first one to jump to defined there houner you sir I think the call the White knight

What do you mean more for me? Me getting meets has nothing to do with the amount of other single guys You are full of @@@@."

Am I really?? Why don't you go back under your bridge

What do you mean more for me? Me getting meets has nothing to do with the amount of other single guys You are full of @@@@.

Am I really?? Why don't you go back under your bridge "

Name calling won't help.lol

What do you mean more for me? Me getting meets has nothing to do with the amount of other single guys You are full of @@@@.

Am I really?? Why don't you go back under your bridge Name calling won't help.lol"

I wasn't name calling I'm stating a fact that you are a forum troll. Lol

Am I really?? Why don't you go back under your bridge Name calling won't help.lol

I wasn't name calling I'm stating a fact that you are a forum troll. Lol"

Get outta that garden. Lol

Am I really?? Why don't you go back under your bridge Name calling won't help.lol

I wasn't name calling I'm stating a fact that you are a forum troll. Lol Get outta that garden. Lol"

Its only my opinion there could be others that think the same but I can only speak for myself

Tipperary

"anyone who attends parties and organises them or meet and greets and is not an asshole will get on well here

It's really not down to anything other than being normal and not a creep. It's like anything in life if you put the effort in you will reap the rewards. I was meeting lots of people both socially and more intimately long before I started organising things.

People like to blame everything and anything like

Being too short

Too tall

Not having a six pack

Being to ripped

Being bald

No having a monster cock

Being married

Etc

They are just excuses there's no reason why anybody can't get at least one meet.

"

I have alot of sympathy for lads who make the effort but get nowhere and that is fact. it genuinely happens

I wasn't name calling I'm stating a fact that you are a forum troll. Lol Get outta that garden. Lol

Its only my opinion there could be others that think the same but I can only speak for myself "

You never had a problem speaking for others in the past. Lol

I wasn't name calling I'm stating a fact that you are a forum troll. Lol Get outta that garden. Lol

Its only my opinion there could be others that think the same but I can only speak for myself You never had a problem speaking for others in the past. Lol"

That's because I stood down from the board of the official fab clique I'm now just a regular member and cannot speak for the 5247.5 members anymore

Its only my opinion there could be others that think the same but I can only speak for myself You never had a problem speaking for others in the past. Lol

That's because I stood down from the board of the official fab clique I'm now just a regular member and cannot speak for the 5247.5 members anymore "

Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were still a member. Please forgive me.

Its only my opinion there could be others that think the same but I can only speak for myself You never had a problem speaking for others in the past. Lol

That's because I stood down from the board of the official fab clique I'm now just a regular member and cannot speak for the 5247.5 members anymore Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were still a member. Please forgive me."

I'm sorry you seemed to have misread that post where I said I'm just a regular member but nice try

That's because I stood down from the board of the official fab clique I'm now just a regular member and cannot speak for the 5247.5 members anymore Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were still a member. Please forgive me.

I'm sorry you seemed to have misread that post where I said I'm just a regular member but nice try "

No seen it that's why I said sorry. Why did you stand down.

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

"anyone who attends parties and organises them or meet and greets and is not an asshole will get on well here "

I agree, attending socials/parties/clubs will open up your choices here on Fab.

Good luck in whatever you decide. X

"Well I think my time has come to an end here it's been good iv got to know some wonderful people and not so wonderful people. It's come to a point were it feels like iv hit a dead end can't even get a simple coversations from people anymore so the trill and excimemt of the site has just about home for me. But to everyone on fab stay beautiful and remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet "

Take a break, hide your profile. Get out and about more and see how you feel then. You've got a verification, if you delete your profile it's gone.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"It's not just about the sex though is it? The banter and craic on here is 110% at times.

Well, best of luck whatever ya decide. "

We deleted our profile before and regretted deleting it when we decided to come back... Maybe take a break and hide your profile for a while and if you enjoy being away from it you can delete it permanently.

We often go through phases of loving Fab and needing a break from it for whatever reasons but always come back and you'll find it easier to make a come back with your 1 verification than starting all over again...

Just my advice

Honey

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I went to my first party and was great craic best nite ever ..got to meet lots of people.

dublin

Everyone who took the time to wish me all the best and gave some good advise thank you very much

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Everyone who took the time to wish me all the best and gave some good advise thank you very much "

Try taking a break for a while and see how you feel. Best of luck with your decision and ignore the patronising comments by some.

" remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet "

Some could also be huge dickheads.

" remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet

Some could also be huge dickheads. "

Just like some of the dickheads with lots of meets to their name.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

" remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet

Some could also be huge dickheads. Just like some of the dickheads with lots of meets to their name."

Or dickheads who consistently troll the forums looking for bites, starting inane threads that no-one bothers their arse with - but then again, "looking ahead", that could be "just my opinion" ....

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Laid, don't waste ur precious time feeding the nuisance, we all know he's not worth it.

Op, effort will hail results. Uv been on over a year with nothing updated/of value on ur profile. For all those complaining there's a real rich volume of ppl actually meeting & enjoying the fab lifestyle, so stop blaming others for ur own downfall.

Some could also be huge dickheads. Just like some of the dickheads with lots of meets to their name.

Or dickheads who consistently troll the forums looking for bites, starting inane threads that no-one bothers their arse with - but then again, "looking ahead", that could be "just my opinion" ...."

Lol

DespicableMe,

Didn't you just do a post about people who block you for "having a difference of opinion" and hear you are starting arguments with people on someone else's forum for having a difference of opinion...

Do you honestly have nothing going on in your life outside of FAB that you have to get your kicks by being rude and abusive to people over the Internet...

Attention seeker springs to mind!! It's usually the kind if behaviour you see in kids not grown men

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"DespicableMe,

Didn't you just do a post about people who block you for "having a difference of opinion" and hear you are starting arguments with people on someone else's forum for having a difference of opinion...

Do you honestly have nothing going on in your life outside of FAB that you have to get your kicks by being rude and abusive to people over the Internet...

Attention seeker springs to mind!! It's usually the kind if behaviour you see in kids not grown men "

Yep couldn't agree more , another one for the block list

"DespicableMe,

Attention seeker springs to mind!! It's usually the kind if behaviour you see in kids not grown men

Yep couldn't agree more , another one for the block list "

That post spoiled IRELAND'S win.

"DespicableMe,

Attention seeker springs to mind!! It's usually the kind if behaviour you see in kids not grown men "

"DespicableMe,

I think you will find I asked a genuine question.

"DespicableMe,

"

Hi how's the crack with you.

"DespicableMe,

Hi how's the crack with you. "

Since you asked I will answer ..none of your business

"DespicableMe,

Hi how's the crack with you.

Since you asked I will answer ..none of your business "

Get outta that garden.Lol

10 hours later and the op is still here.

So it's not just the irritating women who do these pathetic posts.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Read the title and was hoping it was Glenn Whelan that started this thread

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

Considering a similar step, haven't made my mind up yet. But it's certainly emerging that the time is coming to move on and focus on other exiting things ....and if the bug bites one can always return

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose "

Always on the attack

relax lad ..its about been real and having the craic ..theres arseholes every where..its hard work some days .but it pays off in the end ..ull be back no douth new profile ..have u tried..HEY BABY WANNA FUCK FOLLOWED WITH A COCK PIC ...goes down a treat with the ladies

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose

Always on the attack "

Do you really think that was an attack.? I've said a lot worse to my friends

Always on the attack

Do you really think that was an attack.? I've said a lot worse to my friends "

I'll vouch for that

You know what I mean... Just being arsey to anyone who doesn't subscribe to the cult of "you get out of it what you put in"

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"relax lad ..its about been real and having the craic ..theres arseholes every where..its hard work some days .but it pays off in the end ..ull be back no douth new profile ..have u tried..HEY BABY WANNA FUCK FOLLOWED WITH A COCK PIC ...goes down a treat with the ladies "

Mme Boo does the opposite!....

(Reverse psychology she says)

Sends a “Hi how are you, wanna fuck!?”

message, with a pic of her clit!!

Ah well, I suppose one day someone will reply to her

Foo

"relax lad ..its about been real and having the craic ..theres arseholes every where..its hard work some days .but it pays off in the end ..ull be back no douth new profile ..have u tried..HEY BABY WANNA FUCK FOLLOWED WITH A COCK PIC ...goes down a treat with the ladies

Now that's classy

Mme Boo does the opposite!....

(Reverse psychology she says)

Sends a “Hi how are you, wanna fuck!?”

message, with a pic of her clit!!

Ah well, I suppose one day someone will reply to her

Foo "

"You know what I mean... Just being arsey to anyone who doesn't subscribe to the cult of "you get out of it what you put in" "

No I asked if the post was a genuine I'm leaving, look at me or a pity me and meet me thread. As there are better ways to get meets without whingeing.

As for the cult of you get out what you put in" it's hardly a cult is it? It's more a suggestion that if you don't put effort into trying to get meets than you won't get any.

Be sure to greet the next lady that leaves with the same "oh is this just a pity party" line of questioning instead of the usual "you OK hun?"

"Be sure to greet the next lady that leaves with the same "oh is this just a pity party" line of questioning instead of the usual "you OK hun?" "

No who sounds like a cult with the mantra of "just a white knight". And when a woman starts moaning about not getting meets and says they are leaving over it they will be told to cop on too

Well if you've moved on from being the number one white knight around here that's great but time will tell

I'm number 1? Excellent

Tipperary

this question needs to be asked to others who are trying to get meets but getting nowhere. I know for a fact alot of people struggle on here and it's not for the lack of effort.

"Be sure to greet the next lady that leaves with the same "oh is this just a pity party" line of questioning instead of the usual "you OK hun?"

No who sounds like a cult with the mantra of "just a white knight". And when a woman starts moaning about not getting meets and says they are leaving over it they will be told to cop on too"

And pigs might fly.

"Be sure to greet the next lady that leaves with the same "oh is this just a pity party" line of questioning instead of the usual "you OK hun?"

No who sounds like a cult with the mantra of "just a white knight". And when a woman starts moaning about not getting meets and says they are leaving over it they will be told to cop on too And pigs might fly."

LOL

No who sounds like a cult with the mantra of "just a white knight". And when a woman starts moaning about not getting meets and says they are leaving over it they will be told to cop on too And pigs might fly.

LOL "

PMSL

"this question needs to be asked to others who are trying to get meets but getting nowhere. I know for a fact alot of people struggle on here and it's not for the lack of effort. "

Guys I think yer just going to have to accept that there are a fraction of women who actually want casual sex compared to men. Many women on here don't want sex at all in fact, they just want to chat and get their oversized (quite often literally) ego stroked. Those who do fine in here, myself included, never pander to women and that's exactly the way they want it. Don't be a sap, don't be a white knight, don't throw meaningless compliments in your messages and don't call her beautiful if you haven't seen her face. In fact don't call her beautiful at all, because she probably isn't. Just avoid that issue. Obey all the above and you'll do fine.

Nicest thing I've seen all day

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"I'm number 1? Excellent "

Congratulations. You've reached your life goal. I'm quite sure it's been a difficult struggle for you but well done

Fab is supposed to be fun if it's no longer fun and is getting you down then it's not fit for purpose If it was a ladie started this thread would your post be different."

it would hes major lickarse and just gets smart on guys posts lol

By *nna99TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

thats true x

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Still here then?

Who knew ?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

"Well I think my time has come to an end here it's been good iv got to know some wonderful people and not so wonderful people. It's come to a point were it feels like iv hit a dead end can't even get a simple coversations from people anymore so the trill and excimemt of the site has just about home for me. But to everyone on fab stay beautiful and remember some of the people you decide to ignore could be some of the nicest people you will even meet

Still here then?

Who knew ?"

He's probably going to carry on playing for another year

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

After perving the boobs thread, I read 'I think I hang up the boobs'

"After perving the boobs thread, I read 'I think I hang up the boobs' "

I prefer the small to medium variety myself, but id need to see a clear pic to give my honest opinion

on the hill NordWest of

"After perving the boobs thread, I read 'I think I hang up the boobs'

I prefer the small to medium variety myself, but id need to see a clear pic to give my honest opinion "

Haha, nice try, I'm telling you they're small and pert.

I prefer the small to medium variety myself, but id need to see a clear pic to give my honest opinion

"

If it makes you feel any less despondent hunter, I will do a small boobs thread, I'm sure I'm not the only guy here, who loves those little babies

on the hill NordWest of

If it makes you feel any less despondent hunter, I will do a small boobs thread, I'm sure I'm not the only guy here, who loves those little babies "

I told you before, they're mine, no public goods and certainly no babies.

» Add a new message to this topic