FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xpandmyhorizons OP   Man  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

So I am looking for some advice from women and couples (what I am interested in). Would my profile and pictures make you want to say hello or what could I improve on?

Sometimes I think I maybe have too much text and too many pics?

Comments and criticism welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just checked your profile i honestly cant see any problem with it. You give people the information they need and all the pics are not cock pics so well done for that

Co. Antrim

Lol I only put a couple of the cock pics on today for a wee change

"Lol I only put a couple of the cock pics on today for a wee change "

Imo it seems perfectly fine,but maybe others wont agree

"So I am looking for some advice from women and couples (what I am interested in). Would my profile and pictures make you want to say hello or what could I improve on?

Sometimes I think I maybe have too much text and too many pic

Comments and criticism welcome."

Op Do you think u need advice on ur profile.u have put up pics . written a little about urself and what u want.u are verttifed and have had meets.

Co. Antrim

"So I am looking for some advice from women and couples (what I am interested in). Would my profile and pictures make you want to say hello or what could I improve on?

Op Do you think u need advice on ur profile.u have put up pics . written a little about urself and what u want.u are verttifed and have had meets."

I just wanted some honest opinions on my profile as the site has been very quiet for me lately unfortunately.

Op Do you think u need advice on ur profile.u have put up pics . written a little about urself and what u want.u are verttifed and have had meets.

I just wanted some honest opinions on my profile as the site has been very quiet for me lately unfortunately."

That happens op .patience and I'm sure u will be back in the swing of it again

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

It's your profile your rules. You have taken time out to fill out your profile text and have pictures.....if someone don't like your profile there be loads more that do. Everyone has different ways of laying out there profile.

If your happy with it that's all that matters..

"It's your profile your rules. You have taken time out to fill out your profile text and have pictures.....if someone don't like your profile there be loads more that do. Everyone has different ways of laying out there profile.

If your happy with it that's all that matters.."

Exactly

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I know everyone likes a sharp dressed man but id say lose the suit profile pic.. a nice torso pic, tastefully done is much more appealing.. just my opinion

» Add a new message to this topic