FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dom workshops

Dom workshops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you guys know about any dom workshops happening in Dublin? I would like to explore that side of me and want to learn from experienced players.

Tried googling it but found nothing.

Or am I better off to go on the other site and try there?

Please post if you can help :P

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Niamhnach was on you should have gone to it . That where you might have got a bit of info .

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Workshops????

I saw something in the lounge about a 6 week course in London. Even get a certicate lol. So when you go looking for a sub you can say ... here look at this!!!!

From my point of view I don't know how Dominance can be taught. You either are or your not.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I think it's a built in scenario in you but to learn how to control your dominance and pass it on to your sub and train them to get pleasured that would be another thing .

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The first thing that springs to mind EuropeanLad is: what is your idea of being a Dom in a Dom/Sub relationship?

I agree with BlondeDomme, it is something that is either in you or it is not. Though as BlondeDomme and I know, if it is in a person there are ways of nurturing it.

Isn't that right Goddess?

middle of nowhere

"The first thing that springs to mind EuropeanLad is: what is your idea of being a Dom in a Dom/Sub relationship?

I agree with BlondeDomme, it is something that is either in you or it is not. Though as BlondeDomme and I know, if it is in a person there are ways of nurturing it.

Isn't that right Goddess? "

Absolutely.

I am not asking for someone to help me make my personality dominant (it is already) but to teach me techniques and share experience so I can explore the subject. All in life can be studied.

middle of nowhere

European lad ...you're better talking to other Doms. If the course is about rope play/bondage the safety issues yes that's a good thing. But dominance is in you. You learn with time . A good Dom/Domme has patience.

"European lad ...you're better talking to other Doms. If the course is about rope play/bondage the safety issues yes that's a good thing. But dominance is in you. You learn with time . A good Dom/Domme has patience. "

Would you know a dominant man that is happy to spend hours on chatting and sharing his experience with me?

Preferably experienced in wider aspects of DBSM. I am hungry for knowledge. I don't want to hurt my subjects during playtime. So far it has been great and safe but I want to learn more.

middle of nowhere

"European lad ...you're better talking to other Doms. If the course is about rope play/bondage the safety issues yes that's a good thing. But dominance is in you. You learn with time . A good Dom/Domme has patience.

Would you know a dominant man that is happy to spend hours on chatting and sharing his experience with me?

Preferably experienced in wider aspects of DBSM. I am hungry for knowledge. I don't want to hurt my subjects during playtime. So far it has been great and safe but I want to learn more."

Tried to send you a message but I'm outside your age preference

"

Tried to send you a message but I'm outside your age preference "

Sorted. PM sent

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you want to learn rope-play/bondage techniques then that doesn't have a huge amount to do with being a dom. There are plenty of excellent rope riggers who wouldnt classify themselves as "doms" and there are pletny of "doms" who you wouldn't trust to tie your shoelaces with.

Look for workshops in rope rigging, flogging, whipping etc rather than a workshop in being a "dom".

» Add a new message to this topic