FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Air B&B idea

Air B&B idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks I’m seeking opinions. Would people rather book a hotel for fun or use Air B&B? Let me state why I’m asking this question. Currently I’m

Working away from home. So my house is lying idol 22 days out of the month. So I’m thinking should I put it on air B&B? What’s everyone’s views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't really see what's people's preference for accommodation has to do with you considering the AirBnB route for your home.

Anyhow It's tricky enough to rent out your place when you're not around most of the time just alone to hand over keys and get it cleaned again afterwards. Not even to mention how you keep your personal stuff safe. It's a great possibility to make some extra money but don't rush into it, you've to be quite organised for that one.

Good luck with it!

"I don't really see what's people's preference for accommodation has to do with you considering the AirBnB route for your home.

Anyhow It's tricky enough to rent out your place when you're not around most of the time just alone to hand over keys and get it cleaned again afterwards. Not even to mention how you keep your personal stuff safe. It's a great possibility to make some extra money but don't rush into it, you've to be quite organised for that one.

Good luck with it! "

Agreed on all points. I’d have someone I know and trust on stand by. But point taken. My main point should have stated that the charge would be well below a hotel cost

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's your home. Your own private and personal place. So for me it would be a big no. Plus u truly don't really know people from fab and what they are like. Within minutes your house could be emptied.

If u really need to make a few bob maybe look at the option of renting out rooms and get it managed by a letting agent but the choice is completely urs to make.

Is one of the best feelings ever is to come home to ur own home after been away without having to worry about what state it's going to be in

"That's your home. Your own private and personal place. So for me it would be a big no. Plus u truly don't really know people from fab and what they are like. Within minutes your house could be emptied.

If u really need to make a few bob maybe look at the option of renting out rooms and get it managed by a letting agent but the choice is completely urs to make.

Is one of the best feelings ever is to come home to ur own home after been away without having to worry about what state it's going to be in"

very very true Jamie!

» Add a new message to this topic