FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question

Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know how to create an app? Ave an idea for an adult site and I think it may work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to break it to you, but having an idea is not the tough bit -realising an idea and having people use your idea is the hard bit.

You need a JavaScript developer and they earn very good money!

Having said that, you could try to get a developer to work for you on a contracting site like upwork or freelancer - they'll probably be based in India if you don't want to pay a lot, and the challenge will be to get them to realised your idea the way you want and in a reasonable time frame

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will be picking your brain later this evening.. thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I will be picking your brain later this evening.. thank you "

Unfortunately for you, I'm like every other developer - I have no interest in working for free.

If you really think that you have a great idea, then your best bet is probably to learn web development and JavaScript, because you will need a developer at some stage and they cost. if you don't understand the tech, then you will never know if they are ripping you off it if they genuinely needed to spend a month on a feature.

By *aradisecircusMan  over a year ago

Derry

OP have you any web development experience?

Pluralsight is a great site for upskilling and you can get a free couple of months out of it with a Hotmail account.

Not sure if you could get away with hosting an adult app on Playstore or Appstore, but good luck with your idea

» Add a new message to this topic