FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do you think its right to ask for a face pic and no get one in return

Do you think its right to ask for a face pic and no get one in return

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just sitting here thinking is it fare that your asked for a face pic in the first message you send and not get one in return?

I know it might not be what the person likes to see but looks are not everything and yes there has to be an attraction but you could be an animal in the sack lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

No way would I send a face pic in a first mail I have to feel secure that the person/persons will not abuse the trust u have in them to send a face pic in the first place. Secondly it's highly unlikely that u will receive one back and for that reason alone I usually pass by those demanding a face pic with the first mail or if will be deleted

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"No way would I send a face pic in a first mail I have to feel secure that the person/persons will not abuse the trust u have in them to send a face pic in the first place. Secondly it's highly unlikely that u will receive one back and for that reason alone I usually pass by those demanding a face pic with the first mail or if will be deleted "

Exactly this^^

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always send one, it belongs to some other guy that sent me his

middle of nowhere

"I always send one, it belongs to some other guy that sent me his "

What?. You mean that's not you???.

"I always send one, it belongs to some other guy that sent me his

What?. You mean that's not you???. "

Depending on what you thought of it it may be me

middle of nowhere

"I always send one, it belongs to some other guy that sent me his

What?. You mean that's not you???.

Depending on what you thought of it it may be me "

Oh you're a ride

If they insist of a face pic then they must send me one first. ..its only polite. If they refuse then it's always end of conversation and block. Simple

There's many been blocked as a result.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Very simple!! If you don't want to do it then don't! We always ask for a picture of face, body and cock. Experience tells us a lot of single guys are full of shit. 100% discretion assured of course. Saves a lot of time and s out a lot of the fuck wits. Happy fabbing.

If you are prepared to ask for a face pic you have to be prepared to give one in return. Had a few cases when face pic was requested and sent and got no reply. Lol I am not exactly a minger but the least girls could do is reply and politely say no thanks.

By *ed VixenWoman  over a year ago

vixenville

Fair is fair and if you don't like just say no thanks mate

If after chattin a bit someone requests one but refuses to send one in return I don't think is fair. Like That, I'm putting my trust in them showing my pic but they clearly don't feel the same. Plus they often will say it's for the attraction etc and even if they like what they see still say no to sending theirs is a bit unfair as attraction needs to be a two way street

Trust, attraction and decency all a two way Street.

No worries if attraction not there but at least be polite and decent about it. Like for like.

Usually if they ask for one I will expect one in return or before they get one if insist on it.

"If you are prepared to ask for a face pic you have to be prepared to give one in return. Had a few cases when face pic was requested and sent and got no reply. Lol I am not exactly a minger but the least girls could do is reply and politely say no thanks. "

In my opinion, if you're asking for a face pic you should have the decency to send yours first. If I ask first, I send mine with the request. There are plenty of people who can testify to that.

By *anon17Man  over a year ago

mayo

Have been asked by a few for a face pic send it then nothing in replay

I think due to the women men ratio on here women can ask for a face pic very soon after chatting and if they don't get one they can move on to the next guy

"If you are prepared to ask for a face pic you have to be prepared to give one in return. Had a few cases when face pic was requested and sent and got no reply. Lol I am not exactly a minger but the least girls could do is reply and politely say no thanks.

In my opinion, if you're asking for a face pic you should have the decency to send yours first. If I ask first, I send mine with the request. There are plenty of people who can testify to that. "

I might just have to ask you for you then purely to test the theory you understand

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I think due to the women men ratio on here women can ask for a face pic very soon after chatting and if they don't get one they can move on to the next guy "

And let them off there plenty here who will show u the same respect u show them

By *ollymouse3Woman  over a year ago

sligo

Well it really annoy's me when a guy send's me a massage with a face pic attached without me asking for one.

And then expect's me to send one back.. I hadn't asked for his bloody pic in the first place, and then they get thick if i dont send one back.. Which I dont

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Well it really annoy's me when a guy send's me a massage with a face pic attached without me asking for one.

And then expect's me to send one back.. I hadn't asked for his bloody pic in the first place, and then they get thick if i dont send one back.. Which I dont "

Hate that too

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

I tend to send a face pic to save wasting someone's time but never expect one back or even a reply for that matter

"I think due to the women men ratio on here women can ask for a face pic very soon after chatting and if they don't get one they can move on to the next guy

And let them off there plenty here who will show u the same respect u show them "

Very true

I would never ask for a face pic and can't understand why men provide one in their first message

I don't give anyone my face pic..if they don't like it then it's no big deal

"Well it really annoy's me when a guy send's me a massage with a face pic attached without me asking for one.

And then expect's me to send one back.. I hadn't asked for his bloody pic in the first place, and then they get thick if i dont send one back.. Which I dont "

I agree here, if a guy chooses to send his face pic without request which I generally do as the majority of profiles tend not to respond to faceless messages. But I am the one who chose to send it so expectin something in return isn't right.

On the other hand I've often been asked to send a face pic and the response I get if I request one in return is "I never send face pics". I dont have any problem with someone who chooses never to send a face pic but often have had people who are like this that get pissy if I don't send mine even though they made it clear I'm never going to see theirs

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I usually see it as them being a newbie that doesn't understand the etiquette of Fab.

Regardless, without a lot of chat and some sort of connection through same, I ain't sending it until the trust is there first.

Unless of course there's been a thrust, then they can have whatever they want

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

It seems most of the single male population want a picture back even if they're not going to meet. Why? We will always say a polite no thanks but that's just manners. The pictures that are sent are then deleted and everyone moves on. For us it just saves time and to be honest if pictures have been taken from other profiles to make them look like Adonis then they're quickly found out. However this about the point when you get the " no longer a member" or whatever. Yes single guys get a bad rep but they deserve it!!

Really thats a very generalised statment ok some guys pushy and rude lots of ladys and couples the same

I would never ask for a face pic. It is too open to abuse I think. If you get chatting and hit it off, then face pics May be on the table. But I think the person requesting should send theirs as part of the request message.

If your not prepared to send a face pic, then don't ask for one

A coupe texted me yes no profile pic no pics at all wanted a friend request i asked why and they wanted to look at my friends pics and would i send a face pic i declined and they were rude back i pointed out they contacted me first

"If your not prepared to send a face pic, then don't ask for one "

I concur

Well said!! Totally agree!!

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

This.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

People look for face pics and then dont evwn bother saying no(i know i know...no reply no intrest).even had one couple who demanded a face pic..and when i asked for them to go first they blew a fuse even tho they had gotten in contact first...the mind boggles

By *azzer121Man  over a year ago

somewhere

I've been contacted by females and couples before demanding face pics. I said chat for a while first and asked would I get one in return when the time came. The answer to both is always no. Usually I just ignore them after that but if I point out the inherent unfairness in that scenario I get called a time waster with one couple saying that "if s couple says jump a guy should say how high" while single guys are often given a bad rep on here I think that the proportion of problem causing single guys is far outweighed by females and couples who are up their own asses.....now before aypne gets mad at me....I mean no offence to anyone in particular and there are plenty of lovely and genuine females and couples out there I'm just saying that somewhere in the region of 80% of the ones I've had contact with fall into the category mentioned above.....then again meybe I'm just unlucky..

.oh well.

"I've been contacted by females and couples before demanding face pics. I said chat for a while first and asked would I get one in return when the time came. The answer to both is always no. Usually I just ignore them after that but if I point out the inherent unfairness in that scenario I get called a time waster with one couple saying that "if s couple says jump a guy should say how high" while single guys are often given a bad rep on here I think that the proportion of problem causing single guys is far outweighed by females and couples who are up their own asses.....now before aypne gets mad at me....I mean no offence to anyone in particular and there are plenty of lovely and genuine females and couples out there I'm just saying that somewhere in the region of 80% of the ones I've had contact with fall into the category mentioned above.....then again meybe I'm just unlucky..

.oh well. "

I totally agree darling - basic manners are out the window on fab. X

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

We have never asked for face pics and won't either.

We have had them sent to us so many times by ladies and couple's after asking us and been told no . They seem to think by sending one they are entitled to one in return .

It says plan as day on our profile that we don't send them but are still asked . If we see a profile we might like the look of ,but once we read the profile and it says face pic is a must . Just forget about it and move on .

So if someone asks they should send one first .

By *mpathosMan  over a year ago

sligo

"I tend to send a face pic to save wasting someone's time but never expect one back or even a reply for that matter "

I tend to do the same...saves time.

By *uncouple3030Couple  over a year ago

Belfast:Dublin

"Just sitting here thinking is it fare that your asked for a face pic in the first message you send and not get one in return?

I know it might not be what the person likes to see but looks are not everything and yes there has to be an attraction but you could be an animal in the sack lol"

it’s fair to asked for a picture back, but if after seeing your picture the person isn’t attracted to you or doesn’t plan on taking it any further, then there no point them sending you a picture back just for the sake of it, I know that seems on fair, but if your not there type what’s the point.

» Add a new message to this topic