FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > "I have a friend"

"I have a friend"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you reply saying you're not meeting single males and they reply with " I have a female friend "

Does anyone else get these and do you meet couples that are not actually couples?

We tend to avoid because with genuine couples I feel there are rules and boundaries that have been discussed and agreed upon that may not necessarily be there with fb's..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"When you reply saying you're not meeting single males and they reply with " I have a female friend "

Does anyone else get these and do you meet couples that are not actually couples?

We tend to avoid because with genuine couples I feel there are rules and boundaries that have been discussed and agreed upon that may not necessarily be there with fb's.. "

We regularly get these messages, we just end up blocking guys that use that line.

Another annoying thing for us is single male profiles that put a status up saying "we" are looking for a couple to join us. I'm sorry but if you are a couple, set up a couple account

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When you reply saying you're not meeting single males and they reply with " I have a female friend "

We tend to avoid because with genuine couples I feel there are rules and boundaries that have been discussed and agreed upon that may not necessarily be there with fb's..

We regularly get these messages, we just end up blocking guys that use that line.

Another annoying thing for us is single male profiles that put a status up saying "we" are looking for a couple to join us. I'm sorry but if you are a couple, set up a couple account "

Same can be said for single female profiles..if you are couple, male or female, then have a couple profile..

Is it ok if I, as a single female, have a "friend" or is it just because it's a guy asking?? Somehow I doubt it..guys get an awful backlash here no matter what they do..

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I wish I'd a friend!!

Another annoying thing for us is single male profiles that put a status up saying "we" are looking for a couple to join us. I'm sorry but if you are a couple, set up a couple account

Same can be said for single female profiles..if you are couple, male or female, then have a couple profile..

Is it ok if I, as a single female, have a "friend" or is it just because it's a guy asking?? Somehow I doubt it..guys get an awful backlash here no matter what they do.. "

I haven't had that reply from a girl which is why I asked abut guys...There's no single guy bashing here, it's simply asking people's views on meeting friends with benefits... I have seen a couple of female profiles that state in theor bio that they meet women alone and meet guys or couples with their boyfriend... And i get that as a single female ot might be a bit more of a risk to meet alone...

Another annoying thing for us is single male profiles that put a status up saying "we" are looking for a couple to join us. I'm sorry but if you are a couple, set up a couple account "

We have gotten so many of these messages too, or the " I have a mate here , wanna spit roast? " Emm no thanks

Is it ok if I, as a single female, have a "friend" or is it just because it's a guy asking?? Somehow I doubt it..guys get an awful backlash here no matter what they do.. "

My comment refers to guys who have a single profile but the full content of their profile is "we" and "us" thus making it out as a couple. We know lots of single guys that have fb's and are well verified here. We've no problem with them whatsoever,it's new profiles that say they have a female friend that we don't take to.

We have gotten so many of these messages too, or the " I have a mate here , wanna spit roast? " Emm no thanks "

They sure do try, bless

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Theres a couple we were chatting to, getting on great, swapped kik names, the the female was slow giving hers.

We had been talking about meeting, but then when confronted about her kik, stopped talking.

These people need to get a life.

Have had single female profiles mail me looking for me to meet and play with their hubby or boyfriend whom arent even on fab.

"Have had single female profiles mail me looking for me to meet and play with their hubby or boyfriend whom arent even on fab. "

I had this from a lady in the past couple of days.

Could be the same one

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

We would be sceptical of a guy saying he was bringing a friend, but have met women who have brought someone and they werent in a couple profile. Get on the phone before the meet and speak to both if there are any doubts

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I have the opposite scenario. I get messages from couples to which I reply a no thanks I don't do couples. The next message you get: I'd (male) meet you for one on one.

I get those on a regular basis, and not only from fb couples, from genuine couples too and no sign of them playing separately.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

[Removed by poster at 05/10/17 08:21:00]

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Have had single female profiles mail me looking for me to meet and play with their hubby or boyfriend whom arent even on fab.

I had this from a lady in the past couple of days. "

Get these regularly, pretending to be a single girl or couple. She is sometimes pregnant and can’t play lol, these guys are so transparent. Block and move on....

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

We tend to avoid because with genuine couples I feel there are rules and boundaries that have been discussed and agreed upon that may not necessarily be there with fb's.. "

We have single men blocked but have gotten messages from couples profile more than once . Saying that she is away but he is available to meet

And we also have a similar rule about Fb's . We don't meet with them unless the lady plays alone .

There is much more communication between couple's and that can lead into a better time for all

"I have the opposite scenario. I get messages from couples to which I reply a no thanks I don't do couples. The next message you get: I'd (male) meet you for one on one.

I get those on a regular basis, and not only from fb couples, from genuine couples too and no sign of them playing separately. "

Snap

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Do these idiots have no cop on lol

Yes we'ce gotten the "she's pregnant so not playing message too" or "she's away" If a couple profile messages us saying only the male half can play we tend to avoid too , these guys will try anything

"Yes we'ce gotten the "she's pregnant so not playing message too" or "she's away" If a couple profile messages us saying only the male half can play we tend to avoid too , these guys will try anything "

Would it sway yous at all, if I said I was pregnant

"Yes we'ce gotten the "she's pregnant so not playing message too" or "she's away" If a couple profile messages us saying only the male half can play we tend to avoid too , these guys will try anything

Would it sway yous at all, if I said I was pregnant "

Definitely

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

If some profile catches my attention I'd take a look at the profile and if it says "no single guys" then I'd just like their pics and move along!!

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes we'ce gotten the "she's pregnant so not playing message too" or "she's away" If a couple profile messages us saying only the male half can play we tend to avoid too , these guys will try anything "

Haha haven't had the pregnant one yet lol . But we just answer back no and if they ask again it's a block

» Add a new message to this topic